Chapter 2

Back Home

After getting off the plane and finding my luggage, I go outside to find, like dad has said, a car, a black Range Rover, waiting for me.

Although the car certainly grabbed my attention, it wasn’t what surprised my entirely. The person casually leaning against it was what caused the look of both surprise and joy to my face.

“Jinki…” I say while smiling and walking over to him.

“Hello, ‘lil sis. And I do remember telling you 16 years ago to call me Onew, right? And now, since you’re back in Korea, call me ‘oppa’.” He says in English with that trademark eye smile of his.

I can’t help it. I let go of my luggage and hug him tightly. “I missed you, oppa.” I say while grasping the back of his shirt and getting a little teary-eyed.

“I missed you too, Bianca.” He hugs me just as tight and I can sense him getting a little teary-eyed too.

After letting go of each other, we both laugh at how emotional we both can be.

“Don’t you have training this morning?” I ask him and check my watch. 8:05 am.

“Yes, I do. But I skipped it just so I could be the first person you see in Korea.” He smiles.

He loads my stuff into the trunk and we both get in the car.

“Nice car you got here.” I say while admiring the leather interior.

“Thanks, worked real hard for her.” He says and pulls out of the airport driveway. “I can’t believe it…”

“You can’t believe what?” I look at him.

“That you’re already 20! And beautiful. Wow, look at you! 16 years is a really long time isn’t it?”

“Yeah, I know. You’re not so bad-looking yourself. Tell me, how many of dad’s employees have you swooned?” I say and chuckle lightly.

“None that I know of. How about you? How many boys have courted you for the past 16 years?” he says while turning on his turning signal.

“Less than an hour here in Korea and we’re already talking about my love life? Seriously?” I say while raising an eyebrow.

“Hey, you started it. And I guess it’s the protective big brother thing kicking in.” he says and we both laugh.

“Is dad home?” I ask him after our laughter has died down.

“Nope. He has a meeting, but he will be home before dinner. He promised,” he says. “He knows you’ll need help in telling Taemin.” He says and looks at me for a while before bringing his eyes back to the road,

I sigh. “Taemin, that little kid. What happened to him? I heard he’s a dancer now?” I change the subject to temporarily put aside my nervousness.

“You heard right. That kid is great at dancing! Absolutely fantastic. His moves are flawless. You should see him dance sometime,” he says and thinks of something. “You know, if he takes things positively.”

“Oh…” I say before yawning.

“Jetlag already?” he chuckles. “Sleep. I’ll wake you up when we get there.”

I silently thank him before closing my eyes.

~

Oppa did wake me up when we get there and he escorted me to my room. I didn’t have much time to admire my room, as I was so tired, and just plopped down on the bed. After seeing oppa close the door, I close my eyes and fall asleep.


A/N: WOW 24 views in 24 hours? <3 <3 <3 highly appreciated <3 <3 <3 didn't expect that much, honestly. :D please leave some comments <3 if you guys find any errors, just let me know. :)