Chapter 1

Back Home

“The minute you arrive there will be someone outside the airport who will fetch you and take you to the manor. I already had your room prepared and your closet filled so you will have no worries when you get home…”

Home…

Just a few more hours away…

“…I’d love to be there when you arrive tomorrow, darling, but unfortunately, I have an important meeting at that time. I’m not exactly sure about Jinki though, as he has his training tomorrow but maybe for you he’d skip it…”

Jinki…Oppa…

I hope you missed me, because I surely missed you…

“…Taemin has school tomorrow until four and dance practice until 6 so you still have the whole morning and afternoon to rest and think before you tell him…”

Taemin…

I’d say I wish you remembered me but I know you don’t. You were only 2 years old at the time I left for Pete’s sake!

“…Now, I assume you have everything you will need for your uhh…stay here? Permanent stay I hope...”

“Yes appa, I packed everything I need for my stay. And I told you, I’ll think about my stay, okay?” I say as I look at my watch every now and then.

“Okay…Just checking, Bianca.”

Passengers of Flight# 1052 Seattle to Incheon, please proceed to the boarding area now.

“Dad, I got to go. We’re about to board the plane. I’ll call you again when I arrive.” I say while I pick up my backpack and walk to the boarding area.

“Okay, bye baby girl. See you soon. I love you, you know that right?”

“Yeah, I love you too. And stop calling me that! I’m not a baby anymore. Bye.” I tell him and slip my phone in my pocket.

I give my ticket to the nice lady and get on the plane. After loading my bag into the overhang compartment and finding my seat, I immediately sit and set my phone to flight mode. I grab my earphones from my skinny jeans’ pocket and plug them to my phone. I pick a random song, set my playlist on shuffle and close my eyes.

This is going to be a long 12 hours…


A/N: Short. it's my first story sooooooo...please have mercy on some errors that you may find :D