a new beginning

Deja Vu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as Seunggi got adopted, Yoona too, was adopted. She was adopted into a family of 3. Mr and Mrs Yoo and their 9 year old son, TaecYeon. TaecYeon was a very cold person and hated the idea of his parents trying to adopt another kid into his family. However, the moment Yoona looked into his eyes and smiled brightly, TaecYeon felt that his whole world had been turned upside down...

*11 years later*

"Have you heard about the new trainee in your Dad's company?" HeeChul asked. 

"Trainee? Ahhh. No big deal friend, they all looked the same." Seunggi sat on the sofa that cost a fortune, watching a documentary show. Seunggi wasn't that kind of boy that was interested in entertainment, eventhough his dad is the CEO of one. He loved science and animals, to the extend that he actually has 5 cats and 5 dogs. A little too overwhelming. Isn't it?

So, as I was saying, Yoona got adopted. And so coincidentally, she is actually the new trainee at MoonLight Entertainment. Of course she did not know, that she was actually just a step away from meeting her first love.

Yoona got even prettier as she grew up and became a talented young lady. She trained for hours each day and made progressive improvements.

"Yoona, at this rate, you will debut very soon!" her trainer told her. 

"Thank you!" 

"Oppa! I got praised today!" Yoona cheerfully ran into TaecYeon's arms, hugging his waist tight. Their relationship deepened after spending years together.

TaecYeon was lost. He didn't know Yoona would actually you know, hug him this tightly. He felt that hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter