Fate or No?

Deja Vu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*4 years later*

Yoona became a pretty child. She is so beautiful that every other child in the orphanage is envious of her. As a result, she became the target victim of the bullies in the orphanage. "Ahhhhh!" Yoona screamed, it was just like every other day. Yoona was too afraid to tell Auntie Jang.  "No point of you screaming." the leader of the bullies, Ah Rong, smirked. The rest of the bullies, Andea and Jasmine laughed eerily. 

Just when Ah Rong was about to give Yoona another punch in the thigh, Seunggi that is 9 years old at the point of time saw what was happening. Seunggi recalled how his parents were treated brutally by the debt collectors, how his parents got punched,kicked,shoved. He gathered up all his courage, rushed foward, stood in front of Yoona that was already badly bruised and yelled at the bullies, " STOP WHAT YOU ALL ARE DOING!" Being pretty a attractive young boy, Ah Rong flushed at the sight of Seunggi and initiated Andea and Jasmine to back off. As they back off they did not forget to mouth the words 'You Die' to Yoona.

"Are you okay?"Seunggi asked. However, the pain Yoona was enduring made her unable to speak. Seunggi look understandingly at Yoona and he speak again, " Wait for me here, I will get some medicine for you." Yoona nodded her head softly. Wild thoughts ran inside Yoona's mind as Seunggi went to get the medicine. "Why is he so nice to me? Does he have some motive? ..." Her thoughts were disrupted as Seunggi called out for Yoona. " Hey girl! I have brought you your medicine!" Seunggi politely asked Yoona to lift her hand up for him to apply the medication. This is the first time ever since Yoona's birth that someone is treating her like a princess, her heart raced at the sight of Seunggi carefully putting on the medical oil for her. Seunggi realised that Yoona was looking down and joked, "Am I too handsome? You dont have to make it so obvious right? HAHAHA" Yoona giggled for the first time and she managed to ask Seunggi, "What is your name?""Seunggi. Oh look at me, I forgot to ask you too. What is yours?" " Yoona.." "Hmmm...Yoona..how old are you?" "I am 4." "Wow. Then i am your oppa. Call me oppa." "O...pp...a?" Yoona wasnt very sure if she could actually call someone that she did not know well this way. " Thats the way to go" Seunggi smiled. 

From that day ownwards, Yoona and Seunggi played together everyday and Yoona totally opened up to Seunggi. They laughed and joked at each other, and sometimes even got punished by Auntie Jang together. One day, while sitting under a tree, Seunggi asked Yoona, " Do you want to learn a song? My parents taught it to me before they left me." " Of course!" Yoona eagerly agreed. Seunggi began singing: 

 

I want to tell you, even though the sad times have already past
Close your eyes and feel, how you affect my mind, how you attract my gaze.

Don't wait for a miracle, there's a rough road in front of us
with obstacles and future that can't be known, yet I won't change

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter