Junhyung the thug

Tough Love

Intentionally you walk to the part time job with different path than usual.
You glance around, watching a group of Cube High boys gather around in one place.  
*maybe that's the billiard place that Dongwoon's talked before*
You walk for more and find a mini market nearby.
You bought a cup of milk and sit facing outside.
You sip the milk slowly as watching people goes by.

Until you feel like there's no point of waiting. Finally you see a familiar sight of Junhyung in his casual clothes walk, with group of people that you've never know.
In just a glance, you know that those people aren't just ordinary people.
You can feel bad presence by seeing them
*Did Dongwoon said the truth...? Andwae Junhyungah... What are you doing with them?!*
you quickly goes outside the mini market.
You see they walk up the stairs of a two stories building nearby.
You quickly run and succeeded catching Junhyung who walk the last.
You grab his jacket tightly.
"_____ah!" Junhyung said in surprised. He quickly yank your hand to a small alley beside the building.
He push you to the wall and covered your mouth.
"What's up Junhyung gun?" asked one man from upstair.
"Aniya... I dropped my wallet, i'll catch up!" Junhyung shouting his answer

"Yah Kim _____! what are you doing here!" he said whispering
"You! Yong Junhyung! Why are you here?" you said in whisper too
".... It's none of your business"
"Yah... I know they're not a good guy. Why are you hanging out with them?!"
"..."
"Yah Yong Junhyung answer me! What are you looking for?"
"..."
"What are you looking for? Money? Are you in need of something?"
"... yes... I need money."
"Mworago? Why didn't you tell me? You know I will help you right? Why do you need money?"
"...."
"Yong Junhyung!!!"
"Yeah I need money!!! I need money or else I'll never beat Kikwang!!!"
"PLAK!!!!"
You slap Junhyung's face.
"What... What do you think I am... What kind of girl do you think I am..." you said shakily holding all tears that wanted to comes out badly.
You turn around then runaway.

After quite far you stop running, you feel your hand shakes really bad.
You cannot hold the tears that pouring from your eyes.

Junhyung feels his cheek got burn bad. He stare at the wall where you were standing before.
"What am I doing? Aish!!!" he feels really upset with himself.

"Yah Junhyung, got your wallet?" said a fat man walk down stairs
"y...ye... I got it hyung..." Junhyung answered
"Good, let's go… We had things to be done" he said.
The tall man behind him pat Junhyung's shoulder then signed him to come with them.

In front of a small noodle shop, the tall man talk to Junhyung.
"Yah, just like usual. Wait outside. If something's comes up give us sign. If he try to getaway, catch him quick, break his leg if you have to. Arasso?"
Junhyung nod.
Both of the thugs straightly walk inside the noodle shop.
Right away Junhyung heard a lot of noisy sounds.
The sound of tables been flip out. The sound of plates get broken.

Junhyung peek inside. He sees the noodle shop owner begging for forgiveness, while his wive scream like crazy and both their kids are crying loudly.
Junhyung heard both of the thugs ask the owner debts that he owes.
It's way over the time limit they said, but the owner said he doesn't have money. Junhyung sees the owner got hit by the fat one.
Junhyung close his eyes tight.
He don't want to see the painful picture any longer.

"Yah kiddo... Here's your part for the whole week!" said the fat man throw a brown envelope to Junhyung.
He catch it and felt the weight of money inside.
"Keep up the good job you understand?" said the tall one.
"ye... Hyung" said Junhyung almost whispering.

Junhyung walk around Apgujeong. He stops in front of a nice display of woman clothes.
He hesitates for a moment then walk inside.
Suddenly he become nervous inside those fancy surroundings.
"Annyonghaseyo... Please come and take a look" the shop lady smiling big.
Junhyung walk across the aisle of cloth awkwardly.
"May i help you? what are you looking for? Do you want to buy dress for your girlfriend?" the shop lady ask politely
"y... Ye, ah, ani... Just... A friend of mine..."
"What size is she?" she asked. Junhyung look at the shop lady in front of him.
*she's not that tall but not too petite...*
"I guess just like your size..."
"Great, we have a lot of new dresses that just arrived this week."
Then she busily took one by one for Junhyung to see
*All the dresses are pretty... Does she will like it? All these years, i never brought her anything special...*
"Consumernim... Have you made up your mind?" the shop lady ask Junhyung who were in daze
"Uh... Maybe this one." Junhyung took one dress with broken white color.
"Wow, you have a really good eyes. It's a simple dress yet really lovable, I'm sure she'll going to love it" the shop lady smile then quickly brought the dress to the storage, looking for the new one that is unwrapped yet.
Junhyung sit on the cozy sofa in the corner.
He put out the brown envelope and took out the money.
He felt heavy in his heart holding it all.
He spread the money and sees a red mark in one sheet.

Junhyung quickly took out that one sheet and look at it closely.
*Is this red mark... Blood?*
Right away Junhyung remembered the noodle shop owner. Not just that, the beef stall, the bread shop, all those shops owner that he visited with all the thugs appearing on his head.
"What... What do you think I am... What kind of girl do you think I am..."
Junhyung sees your disappointed face. He still can feel the sting on your cheek.
"I'm the biggest idiot am I?"

Junhyung quickly stands up to the counter. "I'm really sorry, I cancel the dress..."
Junhyung run leaving those confused shop lady.

Junhyung stands In front of the two stories building hesitantly.
"the lights off... Tomorrow... I'll try tomorrow."
He grab the brown envelope tightly.