Chapter 2

My Bias and I : Time Machine

Jenny's Pov

 

2 years later... I've returned to Seoul. I kinda miss this place and also the people that I love.

 

I went straight to the apartment... It still the same. I push the the doorbell button and wait for someone to open, I'm so excited to see Rian again.

 

I heard the sound of the gate and I saw Rian, her expression is funny cause was open.

 

"Yah! close your mouth you might catch flies." I said and laugh, she hug me so tight so I hug her back to.

 

"Bogoshipoyo!" she said and started crying, I just laugh at her.

 

"Wae? why are you crying? what did I do to you?" I joked but she just cry.

 

She broke the hug and started wiping her tears.

 

"I just missed you! Do you know how lonely I am here?!" she shouted.

 

"I'm sorry, I thought I was just staying there for a month but they made me stay their for 1 year and a half to finish high school there." I explained and she just hit my shoulder playfully.

 

"Yah! do you know how sad I am at the graduation? even though we have many friends there but I want to be with my best friend in graduation day." she pouted.

 

"Don't do that you look ugly!" I joked.

 

"Yeah whatever! but since you're here now come in!" she said and we went inside the apartment.

 

I wandered around the apartment and its still the same and I really missed this place mostly the bathroom.

 

"You're room, I always clean it so if ever you'll be ever get home its sparly clean." Rian said and I flashed a smile. I'm so happy to have a friend like her.

 

I went up to my room... maybe this is the place that I really miss not the bathroom. I wandered and all the poster are still especially the poster of him...Luhan.

 

"How are you? Are you okay? You know maybe there's a purpose of coming to America...maybe its because I can be with my family and also to forget the sad times. I hope you're happy." I still remembered the days where I cried when I saw the article that he is leaving Exo. I was so dissapointed but many signs tell me that he's gonna be okay and I realized and now I am happy although I don't have any news about him.

 

"Jen-- oh did you miss your nampyeon much?" Rian said and I just shrugged.

 

"I don't know... Its just that I have been busy and focused on studies that I didn't have news about him." I said

 

"Well I think he's happy now." Rian said and I just smiled bitterly.

 

We went downstairs to eat, after eating I've decided to take a walk. I want to go to Han River since its beautiful there but first I'll go to my aunt's flower shop.

 

After a minute of walk, I have arrived at the flower shop. I enter the shop and saw my aunt assisting a customer.

 

"Thank you for coming!" she said and when the customer left, she saw me and I just wave my hand and smile.

 

"Jenny-ah is that you?" she asked 

 

"Neh, I've missed you auntie!" I said and hug her.

 

"Oh I miss you too! How are you?" she asked

 

"I'm okay, America was great but Seoul was the greatest since this is my home." I said.

 

"Well thats good to know...oh wait theres a customer." she was about to assist the customer but I stop her.

 

"I will handle this aunt so just rest for a while." she just nod.

 

"What can I do for you sir?" I asked as I approach him.

 

"Umm... do you have blue rose?" he asked, he look so mysterious cause he's wearing a black sunglasses. Its like I've saw him already, I don't know where?

 

"Ah..we have it sir." I said and he smiled.

 

"12 of blue roses please and please wrap it in a blue ribbon." he said and I just nodded.

 

I started picking the roses and started wrapping it. After wrapping I put the blue ribbon.

 

"Sir here is the blue roses." I said and he went to the counter to pay the roses.

 

After he pay the roses, he left the shop and left curious. I don't know but I have this feeling that he is really familiar. I don't who, what or where but I feel something about him.

 

"Jenny-ah are you okay?" my aunt asked.

 

"Neh, I'm fine." I answered.

 

The night has come and I bid goodbye to my aunt. I took a bus to get to Han River... *after a few minutes or hours*

 

Finally I've arrived, I start to walk and find a place for me to relax. I found the perfect spot when suddenly I saw the mysterious guy again and he still have the bouquet. He was walking, I don't why did I do that but my feet started to walk and follow him. 

 

I've followed him till he stop at a building. I think this is an apartment or dorm? but anyways I've followed him I hide on the bush when he went to the entrance and he was talking to the guard. He gave the roses to the guard, the guard was nodding its like he was being instructed by this mysterious man.

 

The mysterious man walk away and went to the bus station so I followed him quietly. He went inside the bus so did I but I hid my face using my hands. I know its stupid but its better to be safe than never. I went to the back while he was sitting in the front, he remove his glasses. Oh my gosh will I get to see his face? Omo I'm so curious yeah ~ ( starts singing Sherlock )

 

I was looking at him trying to get a glimpse of his face but not a chance. I'm almost half way home but I still can't see his face why I'm so unlucky? 

 

Ohh...I need to get down cause I'm already at my place. I started to walk while the bus was still moving when suddenly...

 

"Ahhhh!!!" I fell down when the bus suddenly stops. People at the bus started to look at me, I managed to turn my head to his direction. I can't believe it! Is this true? Am I dreaming? 

 

"Gwenchana?" he asked and offer his hand to help me get up. I put my hand on his hand and he pulled me upward. Omo no no no! I must be dreaming...can anyone slap me? 

 

"Gwenchana?" he asked, he is so handsome... manly and --- oh! I must been staring at him. 

 

"Gwenchana?" he asked and I just nod in response and he just smiled at me. That smile...that smile has captured my heart years ago and still it doesn't fail to catch it.

 

"Ah I must go down! Kamsahamnida...." I said and bowed at him, I went down the bus and I saw him looking at the glass window, smiling at me. I just stared at him I don't know if I'll cry or jump for joy? I'm  so crazy right now. The bus starts to move and I just followed it by looking at it.

 

"I've missed so much..." 

 

Comments anyone? ^_^