Chapter 3

My Bias and I : Time Machine

Luhan's Pov

 

"Yah! You okay man?"  my friend asked me and I just smiled at him as a response.

 

"Is there something wrong?" he asked again 

 

"Yeah, I just visited them." I said

 

"Did you really visited them or you just stop by at the dorm and gave something?" he snorted and I just smiled, a smart guy he is.

 

"Okay you got me, you really know me huh?"

 

"Of course, we've been friends since childhood days. So don't wonder if I already know what you did, I would always know it." 

 

"So how was Seoul? Is it good?" I asked, We're here in Seoul for a month, he asked me if I want to go here. I was about to reject but something just pushed me to agree on this and now I'm here again.

 

"Well yeah...it's beautiful." he commented

 

"Well are you planning to have a vacation here again?" I asked.

 

"Maybe...we'll see, we still have many days to travel and seek places here in South Korea."

 

I ate my noodles and drank my water actually we are here at the convenience store. My friend here wanted to eat so we just ate at here since this is the closest to the hotel.

 

"Umm, can I go first? I have something to go to...is it okay?"

 

"Its okay, go wherever you want. I know that you missed this place." he said and I just smiled. I tapped his back as a sign of goodbye and he just nod. I went outside the store and started to walk. I really missed this place especially whenever I'm with the members, you know strolling around Seoul, having fun...good times with them are the best! I was walking and wandering Seoul when suddenly it started to rain.

 

I went to the bus stop where there is a waiting shed. Why is it raining so suddenly? ahh...whatever. I guess I'm stuck here since I don't have an umbrella.

 

"Omo! why is it raining? aish...the weatherman said that there is a 5% chance of rain. And this is 5%? really? huh...I guess I'm stuck here." I looked at the woman, she looked pissed.

 

I was just looking at her, I was suprised when he looked at me. Her eyes suddenly turned big its like she saw a ghost or monster something. But her face its really familiar its like I've seen her, I just don't know where.

 

"Am I dreaming?" she said then suddenly she started slapping herself.

 

I was shocked when she started slapping her cheeks many times. 

 

"Miss, stop slapping yourself." I stopped her by holding her wrist. Her eyes was still in deep shocked and her body is so stiff like a statue.

 

"Am I really dreaming?" she murmured.

 

"No, you're not...are you okay? you're cheeks are red maybe you're being too harsh to yourself." I said and she just looked at me. Okay she's getting weird and I find it creepy.

 

"If this isn't a dream then you must be..." she suddenly touch my cheeks and started pinching it. I was taken a back of her sudden movements.

 

"Omo! you are real...jinjja this is crazy!" she exclaimed, Okay she's getting weirder.

 

"Are you really okay?" I asked then she nods like a bobblehead.

 

"Neh, I can't believe this! I mean...this is really daebak!"

 

"Huh? Miss are you okay? I'm sorry to say this but you really creep me out."

 

She turn her back and it looks like she's calming herself.

 

"Neh, mianhe. Its just that I'm a fan of yours! Ah wait-- Annyeonghaseyo Luhan! Jeonun Jenny-imnida." she bowed at me 90 degrees. So she knows me? Have I met her before?

 

"Ah annyeonghaseyo but did I met you before?" I asked then her brows furrowed.

 

"Aniya! I said I'm a fan so it means you are a celebrity...Exo Luhan." she said, I face palmed, yeah Luhan you babo of course she knows you because you were an Exo member before.

 

"Ah mianhe, ah...kamsahamnida for supporting me but I'm not an Exo member anymore." I said, her face become sad.

 

"Neh, I know... but don't worry I'm happy cause you're okay and your happiness is also my I mean our happiness, we Exo-L still support you!" she flashed a smile that made me smile too. I'm just happy that they still support even though I'm not an Exo member anymore.

 

"Kamsahamnida...Jenny-ah."

 

"Cheonmaneyo!"

 

The rain has stopped, wow! I really didn't notice that.

 

"Well I have to go...nice meeting you Jenny!" I said and bid goodbye

 

"Annyeong! I hope we get to see each other again." she shouted and I turn my back to face her and waved my hand.

 

After a few minutes, I've finally returned to the hotel. I went to our room, I opened it using the extra key and I saw my friend sleeping like a baby. Maybe he's too tired after a long walk. 

 

I heard my cellphone ringing, I get it from my pocket and open it. Unregistered number calling. Who could this be?

 

"Hello?"

 

[Hyung!]

 

"Nugu?"

 

[Ahh...hyung! Why did you forget me? Jinjja...yehet!]

 

"Sehunnie?!"

 

[Neh... we really miss you hyung! by the way we received the roses thank you but you shouldn't have you should just buy us meat!]

 

"Arasso, next time I'll give you meat and all the members."

 

[Yeah! I know that you can't come in because of the conflict but I'm really happy hyung that you still care and love us. We really miss you and also Kris hyung please tell him that we miss him too.]

 

"Neh, I'll tell him if we meet again."

 

[Arasso, I have to go hyung, we have practice tomorrow. Good night hyung!]

 

"Neh...anneyong! I miss you all! Take care!"

 

I end the call and lay myself on the bed. I'm really happy that they are still there for me no matter what, I know last year was the worst but I kept thinking about the happy times, the memories we have shared, the dreams and also the love and support of one another. Yeah...we are still one and always be.

 

Author's Note: Annyeong! I just want to thank Luhoneysuckle for the poster....you can request a poster or graphics just visit her profile and you will surely be satisfy!. And also please read and support her story My Arranged Marriage with this Cold Hearted Prince. Thank you ^_^