Chapter 1

My Bias and I : Time Machine

Jenny's Pov

 

"Jenny-ah! look at this." my chingu Rian shouted, I was washing the dishes that time so I ran quickly to her.

 

"Mwo? is there any problem?" I asked then she just pointed to the screen. I looked at the screen and to my suprise it was an article of Luhan, leaving Exo.

 

"Jenny, gwechana?" she asked, I nod as yes but deep inside my heart says no. Why does he have to leave all of a sudden?

 

"Umm I'll just finish washing the dishes okay?" I said then she just nod. I went back to the sink, I try to finish washing but my hands became weak. I can't control this anymore!

 

I ran to the bathroom and locked it. I sat on the lavatory and started to cry, why is this happening? Everything was fine well not that fine since Kris also left the group everything is not okay and now Luhan will also leave? now everything is wrong. What if one Exo will leave again? Okay! thats the end of me.

 

"Jenny-ah!" I heard Rian calling me but I just ignored it.

 

"Jenny please its not the end of the world...so please just go outside the bathroom." she said pleasing me but it doesn't please me, I'm too hurt.

 

When I started to know Exo, he was the one who caught my eye. I began to spazz to them mostly him and now that he's leaving it will never be the same anymore. I thought that they are one? we are one? OT12 forever?

 

"Jenny please go out of there its stinks there!" she shouted, out of curiorsity I started sniffing all over the bathroom and didn't smell bad here.

 

"Nice try Rian! but its not stinky here." I shouted and heard her sigh.

 

"Okay I give up! If ever you will change your mind just go to my room and will talk about it arasso?" she said

 

"Neh!"

 

I cry and cry until my tears all dry up.  This is the first time I ever cry like this because of him, it might be crazy but I don't care they don't have the right to judge me anyway. I went out of the bathroom and look at the clock... oh my gosh! Its almost midnight so I decided to go up to my room, I lay on my bed.

 

"So you finally decided to stop being dramatic huh?" I was suprised and it made me get up on my bed. It was Rian, I think she's half-awaked.

 

"Neh! why are you here? You almost kill me." I said angrily.

 

"Kill you already? Why are you not dead already? You almost cry for almost six hours now tell me...are you a ghost?" she joked and I faked a laugh.

 

"Haha very funny! Just go sleep and go back to your dreamland." I snorted.

 

"Yeah, yeah at least I'm not selfish like you." she said, I was taken a back when she said that... Am I selfish?

 

"Selfish?"

 

"Yes you are, do you know why? cause you didn't think about his happiness all you care about is yours. You didn't care about his health, the family that he is thinking about everyday. Don't you know their humans too? So stop being immature! I'll go back to my dreamland, goodnight." she slam the door. I looked at the poster of Luhan.

 

"Am I too selfish? Are you having a hard time thats why you want to go? If thats so...then I'll respect your decision cause as a fan I want you to be happy." I smiled and started to sleep.

 

I wish you happiness Luhan... saranghaeyo!

 

Early in the morning, I was woke up by the sun rise...another day for another chance. 

 

I went downstairs and I saw Rian in the kitchen cooking.

 

"Oh good morning Mrs. Lu!" she joked, I didn't mind her I don't want to ruin my day.

 

"So whats for breakfast?" I asked

 

"Bacon and eggs."  she said

 

"Okay!" 

 

After breakfast I went to my room to get some clothes. Its saturday today and I have work on my aunts flower shop.

 

"Jenny-ah, be careful on your way arasso?" Rian reminded and I nodded. I waved goodbye and walked on my way to the shop.

 

In just a minute I arrived in the flower shop. I saw my aunt talking to a customer who is picking a flower.

 

"Oh Jenny! good thing you're here, please wrap this flowers." I nodded, my aunt handed me the flowers to be wrap.

 

"Sir, what do you want to be the color of the ribbon?" I politely asked the customer and he picked the blue one. I wrapped it and put the ribbon and gave it to the customer. He paid the bouquet and left the shop.

 

"Jenny-ah, I'll just buy something at the grocery. Can you handle the shop for a few minutes?" My aunt asked and I just nod as a reply.

 

"Gomawo, Jenny-ah!" and my aunt leave the shop.

 

I was arranging the flowers when some girls walking pass the shop they're talking about Luhan.

 

"I can't believe Luhan oppa will leave Exo." the girl in pigtail pouted in dissapointment.

 

"Neh, I think its about health issues but of course we have to accept it. Luhan oppa's happiness is also our happiness right?" the other girl said and the two smiled.

 

"Yeah, I guess you're right. We love him as Exo Luhan and of course we should love him as Lu Han from China." the other girl said.

 

I smiled, I know I was a bit immatured yesterday but now I realized it more, I understand it more.  I loved him cause he made me happy and now as a return I should make him happy too maybe he can't feel it but the important thing is that he will be happy together with his family by accepting the reality.

 

"Luhan oppa can you hear me? of course you can't... I know I said this to you yesterday but I want to say this again that I wish you happiness more and more and more. Saranghaeyo oppa you know that I love you right? I always say that to you like 100x in a day." I smiled and I didn't notice that my aunt was staring at me like I'm crazy.

 

"Jenny-ah gwenchana?" she asked.

 

"Neh." I said then she went to the counter.

 

Hours of work and finally its night. As I close the shop, I bid goodbye to my aunt and walk on my way to the apartment.

 

As I arrived to the apartment, I saw Rian eating ramyun and when she saw me she suddenly got excited.

 

"Jenny-ah! good thing you're here." she said jumping up and down.

 

"What is it?" I asked then she handed me an envelop.

 

I looked at her curiously and she just smiled crazily. I open the envelop and it was a letter from my parents from America. As I read the letter my eyes almost popped. I look at Rian she's like almost want to scream.

 

"Waaahh!! They're going to pick me up next week cause they'll take me to America!" I was jumping up and down. I can't contain my happiness.

 

As we calmed down, Rian became emotional. 

 

"Yah why are you getting teary?" I asked cause she's like gonna cry.

 

"I'm gonna miss you!" she said and hug me tight.

 

"Aww I will miss you too. Don't worry I will never forget you and when I come back I'll bring you chocolates." I said cheering her up.

 

"Promise?" 

 

"Promise!" and we hug again. I'll miss this girl!

 

 

Is chapter 1 okay? comment down. If you have any suggestions or opinions about the story feel free to comment. Kamsahamnida ^_^