Who is he?

A match made in heaven (Kris fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After i meet mark a few mintues ago i went back to my class and i saw Luhan looking out the window is he still mad at me?

And i sat beside him.

'Luhan please talk to me...'

And he looked at me, with cold eyes i was expecting an answer but sadly he just turn his back on me. 

Aish this guy is really cold i'm trying to be nice here -.-

"Yah! Xi Luhan, don't be childish okay i'm trying here if you can't accept my apology then fine."

And he looked at me again.

What?

I said.

"I'm just playing with you haha you should have seen your face! XD"

"Yah- Oh i think your acting skill needs to improve it really doesn't suits you haha"

Before LuHan could say anything the teacher walks in FASTFORWARD the bell rings and i quickly went home and change my clothes and while I was sleeping in my bed i heard a loud crash down stairs. 

WHAT WAS THAT?!

And i went down stairs and i saw mom and dad fighting it's my 1st time seeing them fight like this...I don't know what to do i run up stairs and changed my clothes and run outside while running my tears started to fall out my eyes and i just wipe my tears away.

What will happen after the fight will the file a divorce? who am i going with?

While running i did not see the rock in front of me so i tripped on it when i fell i started crying hard. I cried not because i feel but because i don't want my par

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter