Today is the day...

A match made in heaven (Kris fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yesterday thinking about what Kris said makes me want to punch his face! but i can't do that i know huhu....

Yah!!! Wu Yi Fan i'm gonna kill you!!!

And i punched my teddy bear beside me 

*Brrr**Brr*

I felt my phone vibrated and i let go of my teddy bear and looked at my phone.

Who could text me early this morning?

And i unlock my phone and saw a unknown number.

Wake up sleeping GLY remember about the Deal or else you'll get it now your first task is to buy me coffe Mocha ok?! don't be late be here before my coffe gets cold it's not my style rememeber don't be late. save my number - From the most handsome man living in the galaxy  ^_* 

OH MY GOSH I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS THAT NERVE! Huh HANDSOME? HUH i can't believe this is happening to me DO I LOOK LIKE A MAID TO HIM HUH AHHH!!!

And later my maid rushed inside my room i was shocked when she came in without even knocking

Ms. are ou ok what happend did someone entered your room?!

obviously your the trespasser here... -_-

Umm no everythings fine you may go outside i have to change if you mind?

And she closed the door behind her and i put the pillow in my face and screamed.

And after i felt a little bit better i went inside the bathroom and washed my face and dressed up and went down stairs and ate my breakfast and bid mom and dad goodbye and i told the driver to stop bye the near coffee shop and i bought the coffee Yi boy asked me to -_-

And i was to go out the coffee shop someone grab my arm almost spilling Yi boy's drink as well as mine so i yanked my arm away and looked at the person and saw a handsome face but i'm not in the mood so i glared at him and exited and when he was about to say something i went inside the car.

What's with this people these days -_-

And later i arrived at school and while i was walking sipping on my coffee someone called me from behind and i saw Lay.

Aora good morning!

And greeted him back and he asked me if we can walk together i just nod in response and the atmosphere was getting awkward and i can feel Lay was eyeing on me.

What?

I said looking at him.

Nothing it's just are you tired of bringing those?

He said poining at the books in my hands before i could say anything he grab the books in my hand and he smiled at me.

Lay-shii you don't need to do-

No it's fine how could a man let a lady carry such heavy things so i insist.

Umm thank you Lay-shii...

No need to be formal around me just call me Lay ^_^

O-Okay Lay

And we arrived at the classroom i can feel eyes were on us also Yi boy's and i went to his place and put his coffee in his desk and i glared at him and went tin my table. And when i went back on where i was sitting and read a book someone poked my shoulder and i looked on my right to find Luhan smiling and i just frowed at him like telling him what-do you- want look.

I'm just wondering can i borrow you pen cause i forgot mine ^_^

Ech. why did you even come to school without you pen i suggest you rather stay home.

And his smile faded.

I'm sorry to burst your bubble but what's your problem i'm just asking if i can borrow your pen and you talking none sense -_-

And he glared at me and i was a bit embarssed i didn't mean to be rude towards him it's just i have a bad day.

I'm sorry Luhan-shii-

Save it to the person that want's to listen i'm just asking ni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter