Running away!

A match made in heaven (Kris fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Xiumin,D.O.& Lay's POV.

While Xiumin,Lay & D.O. are slowly going down the stairs and Lay begun to speak.

"What are we doing here again?"

Xiumin and D.O. face palmed.

"Really?!"

Xiumin & D.O. said in unison.

Lay just scartch the back of his neck.

"I forget things okay it's not my fault! Essh..."

And he glared at them.

"Guy'someone's coming hide!"

And they rushed under the stairs and hide there and D.O. notice Lay is missing and he saw Lay is still sitting at the stairs spacing out.

"Really Hyung?!"

And he grab Lay's wrist and pulled him down.

"Are you alright Hyung these days your lately spacing out and forgetting things is everything okay?"

D.O. asked.

"Ne i'm fine i just-"

he was cutt off when they heard giggles coming from the stairs and Xiumin moved in the corner the 2 of them followed and Xiumin is already being squished in the corner but he did not compalin because it's his fault that he lead his
dongsaengs there he admitts it his not good in hiding...

"Hyung why did you hide here were toast when they see us you know..."

Lay whispered.

"Were dead meat when they find us hyung."

D.O. said and Xiumin looked at them.

"Babo's (Stupid) who told you two to follow me huh so stop complaining or i'll push the both of you out of my hiding place and let you 2 being chase by crazy girls you want?! tsk."

And they shook there head

And he glared at the two of them 

"joesonghabnida hyung (sorry big brother)"

They hold there breaths when they saw a shoe near their hiding place and Lay feel like his gonna faint any time D.O.'s eyes rounded 2x bigger than before amd Xiumin was being crushed because Lay was moving so that no one could see him. 

"Girls we need to go before the bell rings let's look for them later let's go."

And they went away and xiumin imimmediately pushed them away from him.

"Yah! hyung what was that for?"

They said in unison.

"You know the word i can't breath because the both of you are crushing me on the wall?!"

"It's your fault anyway if you could find a better place to hide you won't get pressed on the wall.."

Lay said it and D.O. covered Lay's mouth because Xiumin is about to punch him.

"He-hehe that's enough Lay hyung what he meant is thanks for leading us in this hiding place so just take it easy hyun."

D.O. was trying to calm xiumin down and after that they went out and looked for the others and sehun.

Where could he be?

Xumin said to himself.

 

CHANYEOL & KAI'S POV

 

 

Chanyeol is hiding behind the tree while Kai you know what his doing... -_-

Kai is surrounded by his fan girls yeah his not hiding his totaly exposed.

When will this guy change? *Sigh* 

And he massage his temples and later kai appeared in nowhere while smiling while chanyeol is frowning.

"Done?"

Chanyeol said while putting his hands on his pockets

"Come on hyung don't be a kill joy have some fun sometime."

"Yeah sometime it's like always Kai when will you change? i'm so stressed because of you."

Chanyeol pressed his nose.

"Haha your such a drama  come on while those girls are still gone let's look for Sehun come on drama queen haha..."

And he pulled Chanyeol along.

LUHAN &CHEN'S POV<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter