This is a short chapter...

The moment I saw him .. i fell in love with him

After all the chaos made by Woohyun and U... U were now in ur ward, innocently playing with the bed sheets while Woohyun was throwing deadly glares at u for his now blue-black ancle. The doctor than came in and was happy to let u know u will be able to go home tomorrow morning, after causing such a headache for the hospital...

Anyways AFTER the doctor left the ward, Woohyun than started smirking devil-ish thinking of his evil plan of revenge!! I slowly realized that he was now smilling his off and mumbling incoheretant words every now and than... and scooted to the VERY SIDE of the bed...

After 10 minutes or so, u couldn't stand the way Woohyun acted... and just yelled out of frustration as u were guessing what he was so HAPPY about... "OIII !!! NAM WOOHYUNNN" Woohyun finnally back to Earth screamed back too "WHAT-DERRR!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH U SCREAMING ALL THE TIMEEE!!" "ME!?! SCREAMING ... YEAH RIGHT  I'M  YELLING SMART I AINT SCREAMING!! SCREAMINGS ARE FOR P*SSY!!!!" *Woohyun face slowly went from a Oo look to an angered face* "WHATTTT !!?? HOW DARE U SAY I, THE NAM WOOHYUN A P*SSY!?!! WHY I OUGHT-A BREAK UR OTHER ARM!!!"