Woohyun, EPIC FAIL!!!!!

The moment I saw him .. i fell in love with him

          As U were happily sleeping AGAIN,  Woohyun had been preparing for his "FUN" ;D

                           Woohyun POV:P

         HAHA!! Finally I can get my sweet sweet revenge!~

                             FlashBack (2 years ago)

         As Woohyun was happily sleeping on a 'Peaceful' morning, U who surprising woke up early had been spacing out in ur room for A FREAKING HOUR!! And U thought of a briliant idea to wake the sleeping beauty and to kill ur boredom ;P as it was 8 than, By the time u got ready ur 'materials' and a hidden camera on his cabinet to catch the moment xP of the sleeping beauty waking up ever so beautiful XDD It was 8.15

          U quietly installed the hidden camera at the right angle to have a one of a kind vid u watch when ur bored :P, and started gathering ur materials WHICH WAS: WOOHYUN'S DRUM, ELECTRIC GUITAR AND STINKY SOCK (random eh?!.. HAHA :p)!

And as U silently counted to 3 facing the camera u made a peace sign and progressed with what u planed ^^ :P...

1................

2...............

3...............

          U used ur left hand to randomly hit the drums as hard as u can and ur right hand struming onto the guitar while the sock is on Woohyun's face:P And as u planned Woohyun quickly woke up letting him smell his own dirty smelly socks and screamed in disgust while u were rolling on the floor laughing hysterically and rolling on the floor... Woohyun was freaking pissed off which made u laugh even more.    

And Woohyun has mentally vowed that he will get his revenge one day... And here it is almost as if it was destined to be ... or was it!? ;D

          End of AWESOME Flashback ;>

 

          Woohyun than started to prepare for his revenge, which consist a hidden camera,an alarm clock and his stinky sock:P ... Woohyun was rather sad he didn't get to use his drums or guitar since this is A HOSPITAL where people REST... But at least he gets his revenge... or so he thought... He was happily holding all his material for his revenge and heding toward ur room.. But tripped over a chairOo ... And made a loud BANG sound... He was saying sorry to everyone around him as they were clutching onto their chest surprised by the sudden noise and was earning glares from the nurses. And Jennifer was there chuckling at how Woohyun was acting.. (Well its not everyday u see ur crush so excited and fall down but still smile like an idiot... u know;D)

                          Ur POV

"Goddammit!! Why on earth is the hospital so damn noisy... than (AhHAHHA ... Yes AHAHAHAH TROLOLOLOL ,OMG I can't believe she doesn't change AHAHAHAAHHAAH LOLOLOL) EH !?!! Woohyun!? Hmm since I'm awake already, might as well hear the convo... Woohyun than went "HAHAS This is going to be so FUN!!" EHH!?.. What on earth is that idiot thinking about... than u thought about it and laughed at the inside joke between the 2 siblings;D Ahhh, seems like Woohyun haven't forgave me yet.. HAHA As u walk towards ur phone which was on ur bed, u went through ur vids and come to a stop when u see the title u smiled and watched the vid of Woohyun waking up AND obviously laughing ur off. But was interrupted with a loud BANG outside the door and realized it was ur ever so clumsy brother who made a mess outside ur room... And caught a glimpse of the materials.. Hmm A camera!?.. AHAHA Woohyun, Woohyun u just never learn.. Well why not play with ur little game than *evilly smirks*

          As Woohyun picks up everthing again u quickly jump into the bed to continue ur 'sleeping' and almost like in cue, Woohyun quietly open and snuck in ur room without 'anyone' noticing XDD As he sets the camera in place, ands on it u carefully open ur eyes and made a peace sign along with a MEH-RONG (:P). And quickly close ur eyes again and u can smell the sock ... and its not even near u yet !!! Its with Woohyun, at the end of the room!! U heard footsteps coming ur way and as Woohyun was an inch near u, u quickly screamed at the top of ur lungs ...

                           u = Pink   Woohyun = Blue

The situation:

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!~~  

AHHH!!!! WTF U WERE AWAKE!!?!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHHA U should have seen the look on ur face!!! XDD OMG!! AHAHAHA Ur so funny XDD OW... Oh my stomah hurts like now... AHAHA But its worth it XDD AHAHA

Grr WHY I OUGHT-A !!! Euhh, AHH!! U are so died if i catch u!!!!  U COME HERE!!!

Never!!! CATCH ME IF U CAN !! BLEH:P Come on Jennifer we gotta go!!!! (she was by the door watching the comotion)

U COME BACK HERE NOW!!!

I SAID U HAVE TO CATCH ME!!!

GRRR.... U BETTER RUN FAST!!!!

*starts to run after both of u* But... miserably falls down hitting the exact same stool that made him fall just awhile ... AGAIN!!

BWAHAHA WOOHYUN!!~~ UR AN EPIC FAIL!!! XDD 

 

Lol, Long chapter eh!? HAHA Hope u enjoy ^^