Awkward!!

The moment I saw him .. i fell in love with him

          After eating Pizza, U and hoya just silently watch tv in the hospital room, AND BOY WAS IT AWKWARD!!! 

          Hours past.... and u had fell asleep while hugging ur knees, Hoya just gently stared at u and was looking at ur face, the bruise on ur left eye wasn't the prettiest thing hoya has seen... and he unconsiously started touching the bruise, and as u winced ... U WOKE UP!!! U stared at him as his finger was still on the side of ur left eye.... He just awkwardly scratch his neck with his free hand and slowly pulled back his finger and said : "...Urm, those it hurt !? Those girls shouldn't have bashed u up... Err, are u hungry !? ...Ahahaha... Hmm... So yeah... "

          U just quickly reply :" Yeah... it does kind of hurt every now and than.. but its okay... I guess. And hey... I don't want to sound harsh and all but urm.. Is the girls in ur school crazy or something !? " While giving him ur Oo look. Hoya just chukled and said :" Well if u ask me ..Its Woohyun fault, cause he always flirts with them... All the time.. Haha And that kind of makes them think he's theirs ...So yeah .." U just said "Oh... "

          A couple of minutes past and u have fallen asleep again but this time lying down, And by the time u woke up, Hoya was gone already.. He left u a note by the bed

Hey ~~

It's late already so I decided to leave and err... Woohyun will be coming tomorrow after school and Jennifer said she'll be coming by too... Err the gang and I won't be able to come because of personal reasons so... I'll see the day after tomorrow! ...Err .... Hope u get well soon and.. Err.. rest more ... So.. Bye!!

Hoya

          U were chukling seeing how awkward the letter was and decided to sleep as it was 1 am then

 

 

TA-DAH!!! HAHAHA Lol Update ^^