CONTINUED

JUST U IN MY HEART

Seohyun POV

Anyeong haseyo!!seohyun imnida..you can be my friend..moreover I don't have any friend before this..yeah!!you know..this is a rich school so many of the students here from a rich  family..so they become snobbish...but I from a poor family..my father just had an accident ...so we have to use a lot of money to pay my father's treatment cost..that's why I doesn't have any friend..I think I want to stopped study and find a job to get a money and pay my father's treatment cost..I said to taeyeon...heheh sorry because I tell my story..and make  you feel comfertable..I continued...

Taeyeon POV.

Bwe??aneya!!gwenchana..it's okay if you want to shared your story to me..I feel sympathy with your problems..I will be your friend or bestfriend hehe..we can shared our sweet or sad memories together okay!!~About the payment you don't worry we solved together okey!!..I feel so comfortable when I communicated with seohyun.. never expect she actually kind- hearted and gently..but I don't know why doesn't want to friend with her!!..just because she not from a rich family??are that logic?? huh..

Baekyun POV.

My name is Byun Baekhyun..Everyone called me Baekie..I have one enemy named Taemin..I and taemin just had an argue about 1 month ago..I have to bared 3 problems in ones times..First..I just know that seul gi was played my feelings..and plan to revenge me..Second..My parent's just divorced and they leaved me alone with my granny..owh..not a responsible parent's right!!..And the last one is I and Taemin become enemy..just because....just now..I saw  a pretty girl but I don't know why ..when I see she..my heart become nervous..I don't know how can be liked that...but I don't want to loved her..because I is a true gangster...my promise..the true gangster never  and ever can be falling in love..but I think I can't fullfill my promise..because I think my heart said that I LOVED her...

 

~mianei!! I will continued chapter 1 later okay...!!mianei!!                                                                                                                                                                                  I hoped everyone will read and voted my story!!