CONTINUED

JUST U IN MY HEART

Miss Jan Di POV.

Okay class..mianei because we can't start our lessons today because all of the teachers had a meetings now..we will start our lessons after the meetings ended...okay behave yourself and please don't make a noise and don't be liked a tarzan or chipanzees when all of teachers in the meetings..you're the first class ..so please be a good examples to other class..

Author POV.(All of the students in class)

"araso!"...after miss jan di when out all the students.."yey" and they become a tarzan while the girls become chipanzees..

Taeyeon POV.

I sit properly at my place..I read my book sometimes I see seohyun..I saw she was studying hard..so I don't want to disturb her...maybe she want to change her family life..as everyone known..just an educational can be change our life...hmm..I feel bored..I see my watch ..now just 8.00 a.m..they just have 4 hours left before all the teachers ended the meetings..I see every space,every section in the classroom...aeygo~yippuda!!..I turn behind to see a noticeboard,suddenly..I saw a boy was looking at me liked an eagle...I feel so scared and quickly turn infront..arghh!!my face become pale as death..but I feel something when I see his face..??

Seohyun POV.

Yaa??Taeyeon..why your face pale ??anything happens??..I asked Taeyeon when I see her face pale??are she sick??or anything happens??but impossible if she sick because just now she looks okay!!~

Taeyeon POV.

Bwe??aneya!! I'm okay ...don't worry..I said to seohyun..I don't want to say about the incident just now.. seohyun ya!!can I ask you some question??if I disturb you mianei!!

seohyun POV.

Bwe??..aneya!! it's okay go ahead ..what's the questions..if I can answerit ..maybe I can help..but if not..mianei..

Taeyeon POV.

Gomawo!!..why I  see the boy sit behind there was aloned??he doesn't have a friend?/...I asked seohyun about the boy that looking at me just now..

Seohyun POV.

Owh..! that boy..hmm.actually..he have a friend named luhan ..luhan is my boyfriend but luhan have a holiday with his family..his name is Byun Baekhyun..he actually,very kind-hearted,caring boy and cheerful..but now he become ganster...because..I don't know hehe..mianei..he always bully many of students here..many time his named was called by the principal and the headmisterss but..nothing can change he..I want to help he because I feel sympathy...but I scared..just that I  know about he..I said to the taeyeon detail..

Taeyeon POV.

Owh..gomawo..I also feel sympathy..I hope one day I will help he....Isaid to seohyun..I want to help he..but how??I  become nerrvous when see he..this is the first time I feel nervous when I looked the boy face....

Seohyun POV.

Taeyeon yaa!!let's go for the recess..now this is the time for recess..let's I took you to the cafetaria..I said to taeyeon...

Taeyeon POV.

araso!!..I follow seohyun to the cafetaria..when I and seohyun on the way to the cafetaria ...I don't know why, I always think about the boy named baekhyun..yaaa! taeyeon yaa.. wake up.. !!~

Seohyun POV.

Taeyeon yaa!! you go buy the food first..I find our place..after this I buy my food!..when taeyeon went to buy the food ..many students talked about me..!! yaa!!~ what's my fault??aeygo~ I already studies here about 3 years!! but why all of the students especially the girl very hates me..???

 

                                      ~hmm..finally I already finish updated chapter 1...I will updated chapter 2 as soon as possible...~

                                                                          please read,subscribe and voted my story!!..

                                                                                                JUST U IN MY HEART..

                                                          ~IF my spelling,grammar or anything wrong!!please comment..thank you~