CHAPTER 1

JUST U IN MY HEART

Taeyeon's POV.

~Today is my first day school when I just moved here about 1 day ago.I decided to continued studies here when I just had a call from my brother 'Kim tae min' that my mother was illed.So I think that's good if I studies here...moreover I can take care my mother..I walked slowly entered the school compund..I see a big board and there is written 'SHINHWA HIGH SCHOOL'..I think everybody doesn't know that I'm is a taemin's sister..hehe..let it be a secret!!..I went to the school office to register my name..when my named was called..I entered the headmistress room and I see a young and pretty lady..hmmm,but I think I more pretty than she..hehehe just kidding..I see her name tag..hmmm miss Geum Jan Di..hmm beautiful named as her faced..After I finished registered..I follow miss jan di to my new class...

Miss Jan Di POV.

~Anyeong class!!~..now we have a  new students..she just moved here from Amerika..don't be arrogamt with she..okay come in dear!!please introduce yourself..now this is your newclassroom...

Taeyeon POV.

~I walked slowly with nervously..yey!!you know right!!..a new students of course become nervousand feel so snubbed..now I have to introduce myself..aeygo~                    Anyeong haseyo!!..Kim Taeyeon imnida!! I ust moved here about 1 day ago..as everyone known that I from amerika...                                                                                  Everyone in the class saw me with weird feelings..maybe their think I from aerospace hehehe...

Miss Jan Di POV.

~Okey ..Taeyeon,you can sit beside seohyun there..I said to taeyeon and pointing at the table beside seohyun..

Taeyeon POV.

~I have to sit beside the pretty girl named seohyun..When I was walked to my place..I saw many of the boys students are starring at me..huh I  feel wanted to slapped one by one boys that starring at me just now..When I arrived at my place..I see seohyun was pulled my chair to give me seat..heheh.I feel like a princess hehehe...