Byunnie's Voice

Meanie Teacher

Baekhyun went silent, He stares at Luhan for a while and suddenly a wet tear went down his cheeks. Baekhyun gripped his own hands, trembling. "Mother...", he whispers. Luhan bite his lips and was about to say something when Baekhyun tries to open the car's door. "Let me out!", he yells at Luhan. Luhan sighs, "No. Where are you going? To find your mother? She won't be at home. If your thinking the hospital, then try thinking Baekhyun. Which hospital, Byun Baekhyun. Which? Tell me which?", Luhan holds Baekhyun's shoulders and wipes Baekhyun's tears. 'Those precious tears', Luhan thought. 

Luhan spends almost an hour dragging Baekhyun to his apartment. Finally Byun Baekhyun loses and here is the petite boy now. Crying on his apartment's couch, sobbing all his tears. Luhan sighs, he knew this would happen. He watched alot of dramas with sad scenes like this.He tried cormforting Baekhyun, but the latter just won't talk to him. Baekhyun kept saying "Mother, i'm sorry" or "I din't even get to say goodbye to her" or "I miss her". Luhan wanted to take all of Baekhyun's tears and pour it all into the sea. Now if that' is even possible, dumb deer. Then it waas silent.Baekhyun din't move, Luhan widens his eyes and when he looks closer to the boy. "Geez, that scared me you know kitty?", he sighs in relief when he found Baekhyun sleeping. Baekhyun was lying on the couch, curling like a ball while shivering. Luhan notices it and runs to his room, he quickly took one of the blanket on his bed. A white soft wool blanket for his kitten. He covers Baekhyun's body, leaving just his head popped out. Luhan smiles, his quite cute when his sleeping...

Wait. no. no no no no!

I am not in love , Oh my what's with my heart? Luhan stares at Baekhyun's features. Baekhyun's closed eyes, with his cute eyelashes, Baekhyun's button nose, Baekhyun's cheeks and finally, Baekhyun's lips. Those pinkish lips were calling him to just connect it with his. Luhan slaps himself, he grips his chest. His heartbeat was fast

Thump Thump Thump

NO!

What the actual hell, he is taken, Xiao Luhan. And with that Luhan ran to his room, sliping into his bed. He yawns and goes to dreamland feeling exhausted.

*************

In the morning, Baekhyun woke up. He looks around. This is not my couch, this is not my blanket, not my floor, not my wall, not my house!

Baekhyun stands up, "Baekhyun?",  he looks at Mr.Xiao wearing a cute flowerly design apron, Mr.Xiao stands infront of him. Oh right. about Mom, Baekhyun. Your Living here from now on- Baekhyun looks down, Luhan went closer to him and rubs his back trying to cheer the younger, "Cheer up, everything that lives must....?", Luhan tilts his head wanting the younger to answer.

"Die..", Baekhyun whispers. Mr.Xiao is right. I shouldn't act moody and all. Mother wants me to be happy. Baekhyun suddenly feel the urge to hug someone. He looks up at Mr.Xiao and his lips nervously. "Umm.. Mr.Xiao-"

"Hyung.", Luhan corrects him and crosses his arms at his chest. Baekhyun laughs embarassingly.

"Right. Luhan Hyung, May I.. hug you for a while?", Baekhyun looks back down. He never hugs his teacher, that was the reason he ask for permission first. Luhan blinks, He rolls his eyes and pulls Baekhyun to him, Luhan hugs him gently. Whispering to him that its okay, cormforting Baekhyun. Baekhyun felt warm, warmer than hugging Jongin. Jongin doesn't hugs him like this. Jongin doesn't cormfort him like this. Maybe Jongin doesn't even feel anything when his sad. Baekhyun hugs Luhan tighter, He whimpers. Thinking that, Luhan was there for him, Baekhyun is grateful. He never felt anything like this before.

After the hugging, Luhan invites Baekhyun for breakfast. Baekhyun sits on one of the dining chair, blinking at the breakfast. There was two fried eggs, a Bacon and some veggies as decorations. Baekhyun giggles, Luhan glances at Baekhyun and raise one of his brows to him. "Why? Is the food looks funny?", Luhan asks.

"Not at all hyungie~ But I like how you decorate it.... It's like a face ,smiling", Baekhyun grins. He takes the fork and starts to eat his breakfast. "Well, It's a reminder for you to smile, Byunnie." Baekhyun looks up from his food, he feels some butterflies are fluttering his stomach. Baekhyun shakes his head and continue eating. 

"Your mother left an hour ago...", Luhan says softly. He din't want Baekhyun to feel sad. But instead, Baekhyun nods and flashes a smile at Luhan. His beautiful cheery smile. "I hope she rest in peace, I love you Mom", Baekhyun whispers the last part. Luhan smiles, My kitty is matured already. "Okay, now go get ready for school~", Luhan pats Baekhyun's head. Baekhyun blinked.

"What the.... School? Oh cream cheese and pizzas with bacons! Why din't you tell me earlier, hyungggg?!", Baekhyun ran to his prepared room at Luhan's apartment, clumisily stumbling to the couch with an "Owie". 

Okay maybe not so matured.

 

30 minutes of preparing and luckily they still have some 38 minutes more to go to school. Luhan was driving to school with a cheerful Baekhyun in the front passenger seat. Baekhyun was singing to his favourite song called Maps by Maroon 5.

I miss the taste of a sweeter life
I miss the conversation
I'm searching for a song tonight
I'm changing all of the stations

I like to think that we had it all
We drew a map to a better place

But on that road, I took a fall
Oh baby, why did you run away
?

I was there for you, in your darkest times
I was there for you, in your darkest nights

But I wonder where were you?
When I was at my worst down on my knees
And you said you had my back
So I wonder where were you
?
When all the roads you took came back to me
So I'm following the map that leads to you
The map that leads to you
Ain't nothing I can do, the map that leads to you
Following, following, following to you
The map that leads to you, ain't nothing I can do
The map that leads to you
Following, following, following

I hear your voice at my sleep at night
Hard to resist temptation
'Cause something strange has come over me
And now I can't get over you
No I just can't get over you

I was there for you, in your darkest times
I was there for you, in your darkest nights

But I wonder where were you?
When I was at my worst down on my knees
And you said you had my back
So I wonder where were you?
When all the roads you took came back to me
So I'm following the map that leads to you
The map that leads to you
Ain't nothing I can do, the map that leads to you
Following, following, following to you
The map that leads to you, ain't nothing I can do
The map that leads to you..

Luhan knew, Baekhyun's voice was like an angel. He loves Baekhyun's voice, Baekhyun was busy singing passionately. Luhan was hearing attentively.

The car park at the teacher's parking lot. Baekhyun was still humming the song as he hops out of Luhan's car, Luhan did the same and locks his car with his car key by pushing the key's button. He tucks the key in his pocket and looks at his wrist watch, 7:30 a.m, Okay we're still early. "Thank for riding me to school hyungie!", Baekhyun chirped as he ran to go hug Luhan. Luhan froze when the adorable petite boy hugged him. Wow, his so brave of doing skinships at school already. Knowing the older din't hug him back Baekhyun pulls away the hug and pouts. "What's wrong?", Baekhyun whined. "Well, Byunnie... you sure you want to hug me at school?", BAekhyun grins, he likes the nickname Luhan gave him, Byunnie. Its unique. Baekhyun giggles, "It's fine, your like my hyung already. It's a brotherly hug, hyung.", Baekhyun pats Luhan's soft cheeks and skips away to his class.

Brotherly hug. I'm just his hyung... Just his hyung.. Wait- Why do I even care hahaha

After laughing by himself Luhan shrugs that his crazy, Luhan went to his class.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Short Update ey? And I even add some memories of Lion and Kitty (my rpw friends).

Maroon 5 - Maps, Is Lion's favourite song right? and the part he call Kitty. Byunnie. *grins*

So I'll try to update fast. Hope you like it!  cause I din't have any ideas actually.

-ybear