The Most Saddest News For Kitty

Meanie Teacher

Baekhyun grinned after hearing the confessions at the cafeteria. So sweet Chanyeol And Kyungsoo, Ah you guys are so perfect. I feel like a cupid now. Baekhyun squealed in his mind. When he turns around , he bumps a familiar looking chest. He grins when he knew who it was.

"Blacky~!", Baekhyun greeted Kim Jongin a.k.a. Kai with the pet name he likes, Jongin is Baekhyun's Boyfriend. There that explains it. Jongin rolls his eyes at the name and  knocks Baekhyun's head lightly. "Really Baek? Blacky? I'm not so black you know.", Jongin said. Baekhyun giggles and hugs Jongin's arm cuddling it cutely. "But I loooveee your tan skin!", Jongin chuckles and pats Baekhyun's head. "Soo~ how's dance practice?", Baekhyun asks. Whenever Jongin is with him, he always acts cute and whiny. Baekhyun, he, his own self doesn't knows why. So the couple walk along the hall, hearing Jongin's story about he and Taemin pranked his teacher with  a slippery banana skin, making the poor old man fall. Baekhyun laugh, but then he scolds the younger after, telling that it isn't a good thing to do.

Without noticing, a pair of eyes was watching them.

Xiao Luhan, He sighs and walks to his office. slumping onto his chair after, with another sigh coming out his mouth.

Baekhyun. Is. Taken. His ing Taken. By a negro- I mean dark guy, with black burn skin okay, he wasn't that black just tan-.

Luhan sighs and sighs again in a sad moody mode. not noticing his tall giant friend was watching him all along. Wu Yifan or Kris was his nickname. Kris puts a hand on Luhan's shoulder, he steals a chair from another teacher's table. "Sup Man.", he greeted. "Hmm.", Luhan hummed as answer. "Okay tell me what's wrong before I shove that pen on your table right there in your , Xiao Luhan." Kris said. Luhan sighs , he knew Kris was just being nice by caring. Except its just his way of swearing and caring at the same time. That is Wu Yifan's style.

"I saw Baek with a guy. And they are so lovey dovey, I mean- it turns out that burnt- guy is his boyfriend.", Kris nodded after hearing.

"So, You like Byun Baekhyun huh?"

"What? Psh- Are you kidding me dude? No I dont!"

"Okay you like him, soooo~ your jelly now? Or heart broken?"

"Why are you asking me .", Luhan answered. Kris laughs and pats Luhan's back. "Well see it in a bright way. Try thinking ...  who's that guy's name again?", Kris asks, leaning to his chair his sitting.

"I don't know, he looks like the captain of the football team?", Luhan knits his brows together, trying to remember the name.

"Ah~ Kim Jongin. His a player,man.", Kris nudge Luhan. Player?.

So I have chance... Or not.. Wait.

Am I inlove with Baekhyun?

"Mr.Xiao.", a voice called him. Luhan turn his head and quickly stands up when Mr.Choi, the headmaster called him. "Yes?", Luhan answered. "You have a guest.", Luhan look at the woman behind Mr.Choi. Kris excuse himself and walks away. Mr.Choi smiles at the woman and points to Luhan before walking away to his office. Luhan stares at the woman for a while before telling her to sit infront of him."May I... help you?", Luhan asks. The woman took a breath and holds Luhans hand. Gripping it tightly. "M-Mr.Xiao.. Please take care of my Baekhyun.." She said and continued when Luhan blinks. "I-I know its too suddenly but.. I'm actually.. I will die in a day and I need someone to take care of my beloved son. I have b-brain cancer! His older brother is in America and I can't possibly ask him to take care of Baekhyun since his busy. His father left him when he was still a baby- But then I saw you.You were eyeing my son. I know you always stalks my son, you always keep an eye on him. I knew you didn't plan for hurting him, you... wanted to protect him. So I'm sure.. you could take care of Baekhyun right?", she sobs between the explanation. Luhan's eyes almost teared up when he hears her. Poor Baekhyun..

"I Promise, Mrs. Byun I will take care of him."

******

"Mr.Xiao?! What are you doing! Yah!", a boy was dragged by Luhan.

Luhan hums and takes out his cars key. he opens the front's seat door and pushes the struggling boy into his car. He close it and quickly runs to the other side of the car to sit at the driver's seat. When he close his the door. He knew Byun Baekhyun is glaring at him, Baekhyun feels like he wants to takes his bag and smack it on the teacher's pretty face. Oh but you wouldn't do it, wouldn't you Byun Baekhyun? Luhan ruffles Baekhyun's hair, knowing the boy's is pissed at the dragging and all.

"Mr.Xiao."

"You can just.. call me hyung"

"Hyung! Your kidnapping me! I'll call the police.." Baekhyun shouted. Luhan covered his ears. Damn it I can become deaf with this boy. Luhan sighs, he ignores Baekhyun and started to drive home.

*******

Luhan drove silently, He was thinking of a way how to tell the boy about his mother.

Baekhyun felt uncormfortable. He shifts in his seat alot, awkwardly. Balme the silence. Where is he taking me? Why me? I miss my mom already. "Hyung, My mom could be searching for me and-", he breaks the silence when suddenly.. Luhan stops the car at a big and tall condominium house with 10 levels.

"Thats why your here.", Luhan cuts Baekhyun's word. "You will be staying with me from now on. Don't worry cause me and your mother already pack your things and prepared you a room in my apartment. Oh and here's your phone.", Luhan hands the phone to Baekhyun. Baekhyun took it and tilts his head, wondering why.

"Hyung, could I just ask.. Why?", Baekhyun felt something bad he felt something was going to happen. Luhan bit his lips. "Well I uhh- Your mother have a brain cancer and she's dying in a day".

Baekhyun went silent. Silent that could even kill Luhan.

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyya. So, yeah I am busy. But now we have deepavali's holiday.

Yehet So guys, how's the chapter? Poor Baekhyun tho.

You know why its kinda short? cause , when I first write it.. My connection went gay and damn! I had to write again- connection, I thought to just give up but I'm doing this for Lion and Kitty (my rpw friends) I wont give up. Hope the couple I just mention will like the chapter. Anyway Adios.

-ybear