~ Part Two ~

[U-Kiss] Having something forbid...makes it more exciting! (Kevin Oneshot)

Kevin continued to watch the girl from inside the van. She looked up frustrated into the sky. After a few seconds hesitation, she placed her bag over her head and beginning to run down the street in the opposite direction to U-kiss’ van. “Argh! There’s only one umbrella!” Dong Ho groaned, pulling an umbrella from under one of the seat. Without thinking, Kevin snatched it of the younger boy and opened the door before jumping out into the heavy rain. He opened the umbrella and began to run. “Yah! Kevin! What are you doing?” The others called after him. “I feel like taking a walk back to the dorm! See you there!” Having said that, he ran off further into the night “Yah!” The others called again but he took no notice and ran in the same direction he’s seen the girl go. As kevin’s figure disappeared into the dark night, Eli smirked. “I knew he couldn’t hold it in…” he said to himself smugly.

Kevin quickly followed the road he’d seen the girl dash down before him. “Why am I doing this?” he asked himself. It was alost as if his body moving itself against Kevin’s will. Just then, he stopped in his tracks as he saw Su Jin sheltering under a shop’s entrance to catch her breath. Kevin narrowed his eyes on her, his target and picked up speed again as his made his way over to her. The girl soon noticed that there was someone running towards her. However, because it was dark, it meant she couldn’t tell who it was. As Kevin got closer and closer, the girl panicked and began to run on. “Damn!” Kevin said, chasing her. Kevin continued to run but he was too nervous to call her. But, he knew he had to say something. If he kept chasing her the whole night, she’d think he was some type of stalker. “Su…Su Jin!” He called. It didn’t seem successful as she didn’t even slow down. “Son Su Jin!” He called louder. The girl stopped suddenly and turned around. “W-who is it!?” she asked, nervously. “I’m sorry I scared you!” Kevin said finally catching her up. As he got within a few metres, Su Jin could identify his face clearer. “Y-you!” She said, shocked. “I see you don’t have an umbrella…” Kevin started, not knowing what to say next. “Want to share?” he asked sweetly. The girl let out a slight confused laugh. “You went through all the trouble and ran after me just to ask that?” Kevin nodded. “I thought you were a about to attack me or something!” She growled angrily. “I’m really sorry, I didn’t mean to…” He looked at her with concerned eyes. She shook her head. “It’s okay, thanks.”

Kevin proceeded to walk her home as they talked more. Her house wasn’t all that far away. A mere 10 minute walk. Kevin took her up to her front door. “Well, thanks again.” She said to him with a small smile. “I’m glad my inform didn’t get too wet, thanks to you.” Kevin laughed. “Don’t think anything of it.” He smiled. There was a short pause between them. “Urmm…Would you mind if...I…Uhh…” Kevin the back of his neck nervously. “C-could I ask for your number?” He finally managed to blurt out. He stared down at his feet as he said this, too shy to make eye contact. When there was no reply, he looked up. Su Jin stared into the distance, deep in thought. Kevin swallowed hard. “You…Know who I am, right? If that’s the problem…” The girl simply nodded. “Of course, I know who you are, Kevin! That’s just it… everyone knows you. If someone happened to see us or take a picture of us, it’d spread all over the news and I’d be targeted by fans for sure!” She explained to him, sadly. Kevin shook his head. “I…wouldn’t let them.” He told her, looking her straight in the eyes for the first time that night. It made his words feel even more sincere than they already were. Su Jin sighed, those eyes were pulling her in… “Let’s just see how it goes?” Kevin asked. “If we stay friends, that’s fine, too.” Su Jin thought for a little longer before nodding her head again. “Okay.” She said. Kevin grinned. “Thank you!” They took out their phones and traded numbers before Su Jin said her final goodbye for that night and went inside her home.

As Kevin began to walk away from the house he punched the air with happiness. “Yes!” He exclaimed happily to himself. He quickly made his way back to the dorm. As he walked in the front door a grinning Eli awaited for him. Seeing Kevin’s matching grin, Eli knew that the news was good. “Tell me, tell me!” Eli said excitedly, pulling Kevin into the living room.Kevin said nothing and just showed Kevin his phone which was displaying his newly saved contact. “You got her number!? I knew it! I told you! Yes, Kevin!” Eli jumped up and down excitedly on the sofa. “What’s this?” The boys turned to see their manager watching them. “Kevin got a girlfriend~” Eli cooed, happily. “No, it’s not like that!” Kevin sqweeked in defence. Their manager laughed. “You boys!” He tutted, shaking his head. “Oh, Eli, there was some mail from you family arrived today. I’ve just given it to KI Seop as I didn’t know whether I’d see you or not.” “Oh, really!?” Eli said, standing up. “Thanks! I’ll go find him now!” He said, leaving the room. Their manager then walked over to Kevin and sat down opposite him, where Eli had been previously. “What’s this about a girlfriend, then?” He asked. Kevin smiled, embarrassed. “I met this girl today. She’s really pretty! Anyway, It took a while, but I eventually got up the courage to ask her number!” He told the manager, proudly. “And did you get it?” He asked. Kevin nodded and pointed to his phone. “She gave it to me.” “Then, you can delete it.” The manager suddenly said. “Huh!? Delete it!?” Kevin asked, confused. At that moment Eli also re appeared into the room but stayed by the entrance, so not to interfere. “Dating forbid in our agency, remember? You’re busy with your work, you have no time for a girlfriend.” Kevin frowned. “But…” “No, buts, Kevin! Just delete it now and let’s have this over and done with!” Kevin looked sadly down at his phone and pressed a few buttons. “Showme.” His manager said, sternly. Kevin showed him his phone’s screen. ‘Delete Contact? Yes? No?’ Kevin pressed the ‘yes’ button in view of the manager. He nodded, satisfied and patted Kevin on the back. “It’s for your own good, boy.” With that, he got up and left the room. Eli then entered and sat back down with Kevin. “Man, I didn’t know it was going to be like this…”