~ Part One ~

[U-Kiss] Having something forbid...makes it more exciting! (Kevin Oneshot)

“Yo, Kevin!” Dong Ho called, running up to his hyung. “Hey!” Kevin smiled back to the younger boy and punched him gently on the arm. “We’re all going out to eat now, right!?” the boy gleamed. Kevin laughed. “Yeah, sure. Where do you want to go anyway?” The maknae paused for a moment and his chin as if dealing with a majorly hard decision . After a few seconds, he came to his conclusion. “I want to eat chicken.” He announced happily. Kevin laughed again. “I’m fine with that, what about the other?” A smirk appeared on Dong Ho’s face. “We’re eating chicken.” He said sternly. “If they don’t want to, too bad!” He said, crossing his arms. Kevin rolled his eyes, Dong Ho was always like this.

The group had decided to go out and eat together after practise to celebrate their new comeback. Once Dong Ho had run around and herded all the other members together, they all left in one of the company’s vans. “Chicken~Chicken~Chicken~” Sang to himself, happily. Eli gave him a light tap on the head. Although Dong Ho flinched as if it had been a full-on punch. “You’re too noisy!” Eli laughed at him. The young boy turned his head and pretended to sulk. “I’m getting told off for being happy, now? What is this!” The other members continued to chuckle at him until they reached the chicken restaurant. Dong Ho was the first to burst out of the van and jog excitedly through the front doors of the restaurant. The others followed a little after. The boys soon found a table and sat down, deciding what to eat. Once a few minutes had passed, a girl holding a notepad and pen walked over to their table. She greeted them with a cute smile, showing off her pearly arrangement of teeth. “Nice to meet you, I’ll be your waitress today. Have you all decided what you would like to order?” Eli was the first to speak. “Hey there! Yes, we’ve pretty much made our minds up.” The girl continued to smile as she wrote down each of their orders one by one. The last to order was Kevin. He glanced at the menu. “Hurry up, Kevin! I want to eat!” Dong Ho moaned, impatiently. “I don’t know what to order!” Kevin replied in frustration. The girl walked around the table until she was behind Kevin’s back. She leant other his shoulder and pointed to something on the menu. “This is really popular with our customers. If you’re finding it hard to choose, I recommend this.” She said sweetly. Kevin felt his cheeks burn. “S-sure! Sounds good. I’ll have that!” Kevin agreed, nervously. The girl then straightened up and proceeded to jot down his choice. “Okay then!” she said to the group. “I’ll be back in a few minutes with your drinks and food should follow a little later.” She informed them before walking off.

Eli shot Kevin a sly glance. Not knowing what it was for, Kevin returned a frown. Eli’s eyes darted to the other members who were all consumed in their own conversations. He leaned a little closer to Kevin. “Hey! You’re blushing!” He joked quietly in English. Kevin’s hands shot up and covered his cheeks. Eli laughed. “Kevin! You should just ask her number if you think she’s pretty!” Kevin laughed nervously and shook his head. “N-no, it’s not like…” he didn’t know how to finish his sentence. Suddenly, the girl re-appeared with a tray holding their drinks. As she handed them out to the members, Kevin noticed she was wearing a name tag. He squinted trying to read it. “Son…Su…Jin” he read to himself quietly. However, it was loud enough for Eli to hear. “Son Su Jin! It’s a pretty name! Right, Kev?” Eli said aloud so that the girl could hear. “Y-yeah.” He replied, blushing again. The girl let out a shy smile seeing Kevin’s cheeks turn a tomato read. “Your meals will be ready in about 10 minutes.” She informed them quietly before leaving again. Kevin elbowed Eli and pouted. However, all Eli did was laugh in reply. Once minutes had flown by as the members chatted amongst each other, it finally came the time that there food arrived.Dong Ho waved his hand furiously in the air, indicating that one of the plates the waitress was holding was his order. Soon, everyone had their own plates in front of them. The whole time that the girl had served them, Kevin kept his eyes focused on the table, not looking at her once. The boys all nodded and thanked her for their food before beginning to dig in.

“Yaah~” Eli exclaimed, taking a huge bite of his chicken burger. “You know, it’s going to get on your nerves if you don’t talk to her. Even if it’s just a friendship that blossoms, it’ll put your mind at rest.” “Ehh?” Kevin laughed at his friend. “How can it put my mind at rest if my mind isn’t stressed? Look, she’s pretty but that doesn’t mean I have some overwhelming crush on her that’s going to bury me deeper and deeper in depression if I don’t as for her number!” Kevin blurted out slightly annoyed. Eli held his hands up as if in defence. “Sorry, sorry. I won’t say anymore!” Kevin sighed “Thank you!” The night moved on quickly and eventually all the boys had filled their stomachs and where ready to make their way home. Once the bill had been taken care of, they began to walk out of the restaurant. They all crowded in the door way and stared out at the harsh rain that had recently started. “Okay!” Ki Seop called, taking hold of the situation. “On the count of 3, Dong Ho and Eli will run out to the car, followed by the next 2 and so on. Got it?” He instructed the others. As if it were some type of military drill, the other members saluted obediently and prepared for action. “1…2…3! Go!” Straight away Dong Ho and Eli shot out the doors at top speed into the stormy weather. They reached the van and quickly opened the doors before jumping in. “Okay, now the next 2!” Ki Seop said, seeing that they’d reached the van safely. Eventually, all the members got to the van with only minimum soaking. As the members laughed about their immature acts Kevin suddenly noticed something out of the window. The same girl had served them earlier. She was now standing at the entrance, gazing out at the rain just as they had all done minutes ago. Kevin felt his heart begin to increase in speed. This feeling…he couldn’t just leave it alone.