Back Again

Love and Acceptance

Yuri is watching television then suddenly, she heard a knock on her door. She opened it and found Yoona with an almost crying eyes.

"What's wrong girl?" Yuri asked as she guides Yoona to the sofa. "Here..." she gave Yoona a water.

"It's Donghae..." Yoona eyes starting to form tears.

"What's with him? Did he do something to you?" Yuri asked.

"He's accusing me flirting with Taecyeon." she sniffed. "Everyone knows that we're just friends right and it's normal if you're sweet with each other. Yuri...you know that." she cried harder.

"Shh...Don't worry. I know he will later realized what wrong he has done to you." Yuri comforted her.

 

Donghae's way home...

He shook his head. "Why would I get jealous to that guy? Aish! Donghae, you are such a fool." he dialed Yoona's number but she doesnt answer it so his last chance is to call Yoona's aunt at home.

"Yoboseyo?" Yoona's aunt answered the phone.

"Aunt, it's me, Donghae. Do you know where Yoona is right now?" he asked worriedly.

"Neh...She's at Yuri's house. Taec told me that the girls will finish a project." her aunt said.

"Ahhh...ok aunt, thank you." Donghae said.

"Ok...bye." they both hung up.

Donghae then turned his car to go to Yuri's house.

 

Yoona and Yuri were now chatting about everything especially Jessica's changes. They could not believe it because as they know, Jessica never surrender. Then they talked about Taecyeon, Yuri can't stop herself from giggling over him.

"My god! Yoona, I'm so jealous of you...How can you get such a handsome and oh so hot best friend?" Yuri smiled widely.

"Hahaha!!! You have a crush on him? Well...we're both hot, that's why we're best friends." Yoona laughed.

"Please...tell me more about him..." Yuri begged.

"Fine...Taecyeon is my best friend since we're kids. My family is close to his family too. He's nice...well, sometimes I thought he likes me." Yoona said.

"Mwoh? Hmmm...to tell you the truth, Yoong. I also thought of that." Yuri said. "What is it's intentional that he acted that way to you in front of Donghae?" Yuri asked.

"Aniyo...Taecyeon won't do that to me. We are best friends." Yoona shook her head.

"But...you know...what if he loves you and he does not approve on your relationship with Hae? Is it possible that..."Yuri has been interrupted by a doorbell ring.

 

Yuri went down to see who's out there, Yoona followed her. As Yuri opened the door, a man standing outside looked up. Yoona walked out and Donghae runs after her not greeting Yuri. 

"Sigh...LQ..."Yuri rolled her eyes and closed the door and sat on the living room sofa to watch television and leave the love birds alone.

 

"Yoona...please open the door." Donghae knocked on the room's door. No answer from her. He immediately goes down to Yuri and ask for a spare key to her room. Yuri gave it so that they can talk and sleep peacefully after that.

Yoona was staring at the door but then it opened, she's surprised. "What are you doing here? Can you just leave me alone?" she said.

"Yoona...please, I'm sorry I made a mistake." Donghae kneeled in front of her.

"Uh...you wanna break up? Fine we're done!" she said and turned her back on Donghae.

"I don't want! I won't leave this place until you forgive me. And we're not done, I'm not approving it." he stood up and hugged Yoona from behind.

"Stop this!" Yoona's tears started to fall. "I'm a flirt, right? You don't like flirts..." she said as she's struggling to get away from Donghae's hug, but he hugged her tighter.

"Yoona...please...I don't want this to happen. I love you." he said, he's also crying. Yoona gave up on his hug, it's too tight. She has no strength because he's a man and she's crying.

Donghae turned Yoona to face him, he cupped her face. She's crying, though she's still beautiful when she cries, Donghae doesn't want to see her like that. "Look Yoona...I love you. And I know you feel the same for me." he kissed Yoona deeply and she kisses back. He hugged Yoona again. "I promise, this will never happen again." 

"Yoona cried on his chest, until her tears dry up. "I'm hurt by your words. I didn't expect to hear those words from you." she confessed.

"Sorry...please forgive me. I will never to that again." he kissed Yoona's head.

"Promise?" Yoona stared at his eyes.

He stared back at her. "Promise."

 

After some time, Yuri feels so sleepy watching a late night show. Yoona and Donghae goes down and saw her bouncing her head. The two chuckled.

"Yuri!!!" Yoona greet her touching her shoulders at the back.

"Ah!" Yuri's surprised. "You're giving me a heart attack!" she stared at the two who can smile now. "At last!!!! I can go to sleep." 

"Yuri, thank you for your understanding and for giving us chance to talk." Donghae gives her a killer smile that made her forgot her being pissed.

"S-sure..." Yuri stood up blushing.

"I have to go now...Take care girls." he shake hands with Yuri and gave Yoona a peck on the lips. He exited the house and drives home.

"Yuri-ssi...what's with the blushing?" Yoona asked seriously.

"Well...his killer smile made me weak." she answered teasing Yoona.

"Mwoh? He's my boyfriend...Yuri!!!" Yoona said over reacting.

"Hahaha!!! Jealous eh? Don't worry, Taecyeon's smile kills me more." she said then runs to her room. Yoona followed her. As they lied on the bed they're tickling each other.

 

 

YoonHae are back together. No essica or Taecyeon scenes. Only YoonYul. Hehe...

Comments are highly appreciated. Thank you!!! :)

Next chapter will be Jessica's. haha!!!