Jessica's evil plan

Love and Acceptance

Jessica went to school with a wide smil on her face, greeting everybody she meets because of what happened between Yoona and Donghae because of what Taecyeon did. Then suddenly she stopped at the sight of Donghae and Yoona acting sweet with each other. Yoona is feeding Donghae chocolates, then Donghae hugged her. Jessica continued walking as she passes the couple, she greeted them.

"Hi there, Hae, Yoona." she faked a smile.

"Hi Jessica." Donghae greeted her back while he wraps his arm on Yoona's shoulder. Yoona just smiled at her.

"It's so nice seeing the two of you going stronger everyday." she lied.

"Yeah..."Donghae kissed Yoona's forehead, now Jessica is jealous but she didn't show it to them of course.

"I gotta go." she immediately goes to the library then called Taecyeon.

 

"Yoboseyo?" Taecyeon answered the phone.

"I need to see you right now!" she hung up after that.

Taecyeon knew where should he meet her. He's wondering why she sounds so pissed, so he goes to their meeting place.

"Hey!" he greeted her. Jessica glared at him.

"You told me that they already broke up?" Jessica asked.

"Not really, but they're in bad terms right now..."Taecyeon said.

"No they're not! I saw them earlier being sweet with each other!" Jessica hit the table.

"I didn't know that. She's not saying anything to me." Taecyeon said and he frowned.

"Now you know! You can't do it, then I'll do it." she said and left Taecyeon in the library room.

 

In Donghae's class...

"Hae? Can I ask you a favor?" Jessica asked.

"What is it?" he nicely asked.

"Please help me with this..."Jessica pointed on their assignment. "Sorry, I felt dizzy earlier so I didn't understand anything." she lied.

"Ok...Hmmm...let's go  under that tree." she pointed on the tree she saw outside the room's window. She knew that Yoona passes there before she goes home.

"Ok, let's go." he said and followed Jessica going there.

Donghae started tutoring her but she's not even listening because she already understand those things, she just lied to him. 

"She must be here right now." she whispered.

"Excuse me?" Donghae asked her suspiciously.

"I said, I must listen to the teacher next time." she lied, then saw Yoona and Yuri going to pass their way.

"Hae!" Donghae was shocked as she leaned closer to him. "What's that?" she's wiping something from Donghae's face but it's just an acting. Then she turned her head to the tree trunk and saw a big bug. "Ahhhh!!!" she screamed as she hug Donghae that made him lied on the grass with Jessica on top of him.

"What was that?" Donghae asked her. 

"I'm afraid with that big bug..."she whispered to him. Then Donghae noticed that there were people watching them, it was Yuri and Yoona.

"Yoona?" he pushed Jessica on the side and stood up going to Yoona.

Yoona ran away fastly, Donghae followed her, leaving Yuri and Jessica behind.

Jessica smirks while standing up and Yuri noticed it.

"What's that, Jessica Jung?" Yuri  walked to her and pushed her left shoulder.

"Why? Me and Donghae were having a moment." she said and turned her back to Yuri.

"Liar! This is your plan! Pretending that you have accepted them being together. You're such a man-crazy female!" Yuri said, and Jessica was about to slap her but she holds Jessica's wrist and pushed her to the ground.

"Uh! I'll make sure they will soon break up!" Jessica yelled as Yuri walks away from her.

 

Yoona runs away with tears in her eyes, she can still hear Donghae following her. Then she bumped on someone, familiar scent and built of the body, he hugged him without looking at his face.

"Yoong? Why are you crying?" Taecyeon asked and he saw Donghae stopped in front of them. "So..."

"Yoona, let's go! We have to talk." Donghae said.

"Leave me alone! Go with Jessica." she said still hugging Taecyeon tight.\

"Yoona..." he walked near them an tried to hold Yoona's hand but Taecyeon stopped him.

"Hey man! Are you deaf? She said leave her alone." Taecyeon exclaimed. 

"Yoona we have to talk...please. I'll call you later." Donghae said and left Yoona and Taecyeon.

"Let's go, Yoong. I'll take you home." Taecyeon wrapped his arms on Yoona's shoulders as they go to the car.

 

Donghae reached home, but as he enters their house he saw a woman that made his blood boil. She's talking with his mom and laughing with her.

"Oh Hae! Jessica is here." his mom greeted him but he walked straight to Jessica who pretentiously smiling sweetly. 

"Wait! Hae!" Jessica screamed as Donghae pulled her to her wrist and walked her to the door. Then Donghae pushed her outside and she fell on the ground, she cried seeing a blood on her right knee.

"Donghae! What's with you? You shouldn't treat a girl like that." his mom scolded him.

"I don't care if she's a girl. I don't respect her!" he said to his mom. He then pointed a finger on Jessica, "Don't dare try to break my relationship with Yoona, don't ever come near us. I hate you!" he said to her and he walks to his room.

"Sorry Sica, let me clean your wound." Donghae's mom volunteered.

"No thanks, aunt. I think I should go home." Jessica stood up as Donghae's mom supports her. "I'm alright." she sniffed.

"Don't worry Sica, I'll talk to him. That Yoona! She's really a bad influence." his mom said as she caresses Jessica's back. "Ok now...Let me clean it first and apply medicine and I'll let you go home."

"Ok..." Jessica smiled and while Donghae's mom is not looking, she evilly smirked.

 

Yoona's home...

"You want me to stay? I'll listen to you. "Taecyeon  said with a concerned tone.

"No...Thanks Taec!" she hugged Taecyeon.

"I'm always here for you Yoong." he caressed her cheek, but she pulled away.

"I know...you're my best friend right? Don't worry...I'm strong! I can handle this." she smiled as she goes out of the car.

"Bye..." she gave him a flying kiss. Taecyeon hold his giggle and just smiled while he shook his head.

Ring! Ring Ring!

"Yuri? What's up?" Yoona answered the phone.

"Are you ok now?" Yuri asked.

"Yup! Taecyeon comforted me." she said.

"Argh...you're making me jealous....joke! By the way, I think you and Donghae should talk." Yuri said straightforwardly.

"Mwoh? I don't want to..." Yoona said snobbishly.

"You have to...Look, when you and Hae left me alone with Sica, she told me that she'll break your relationship with Hae." Yuri said.

"So....what do you mean by that?" she asked confusedly.

"Hello? Don't you get it? It's all planned, planned by her!" Yuri yelled at her on the phone for being slow.

Yoona could not say a word. "Hmmm..." she sniffed.

"What? Don't cry will you?! Talk to him now!!!" Yuri insisted.

"Ok...but please Yuri, don't shout my ear is hurting."Yoona sniffed again and Yuri chuckled.

"Now, after i hung up, call him arasso?" Yuri said then she hung up.

 

 

Stay foot, on what will happen next. :)

Comments are appreciated. :)