Taecyeon made a move

Love and Acceptance

The next day, Taecyeon goes to one of the library's meeting room to talk with Jessica. He's now desperate to have Yoona as he saw her with Donghae again earlier holding hands and acting sweet again. He knocked on the door and then Jessica opened it and locked it. In there, no one can see them nor hear what they're talking about.

"So, what's the plan now?" he asked her.

"Hmmm...Before that, are you sure you want to do this even if it meant breaking your love's heart? Well, just for a while. I trust you can take the pain away after their break up." Jessica said that on purpose to convince him more.

"Yes! You know what, I do praise Donghae for changing Yoona. But for your information, I love Yoona even if she's still the old one. I accept her for who she was." he said.

"Fine! Let's plan this out now." Jessica made the plan and Taecyeon just agreed. At first, he doesn't want to do that, he just can't. But Jessica is smart enough and has like magic in her words that convince Taecyeon.

"When are we planning to do this?" he asked.

"I'll call you when. Just wait!" she answered. After that, they exited the room. Jessica smirked while Taecyeon is looking down thinking about what will Yoona feel. Yoona didn't get angry at him even once, even if he has done something wrong that's why he feels guilty about it. But his selfish mind is running too so he has decided to go with it.

 

Yoona and Donghae were walking at the school grounds holding hands.

"Hmm...Hae, how do you know that you love me?" she suddenly asked.

"Because you are perfect. I just love you for who you are." he answered.

"Even if I didn't change my image?" Yoona asked again.

"Hmmm..."

"What?" Yoona pouted.

"Of course!" he answered.

After that they saw Jessica approaching them. 

"Hi, Hae, Yoona!" she greeted them with a smile.

"Hi..." Yoona greeted back.

"Let's go Yoong!" Donghae pulled Yoona.

"Wait! I just want to apologize with what I've than to you Yoona. Will you forgive me?" Jessica said acting sad.

Yoona let go of Donghae and came over to Jessica and tapped her shoulders. "Don't worry, it's ok. I forgive you." she smiled.

"Thank you Yoona." Jessica said pretending wiping her eyes.

"Let's go Yoong." Donghae grabbed her hand again.

"Hah! Looks innocent Yoona! You're a good actress, but no one can beat me." Jessica thought.

 

"How about you, Ms. Im. how do you know that you love me?" Donghae asked Yoona.

"Well...To tell you the truth, when you transferred in the school you already got my attention. You are my crush...but as it continues and you become my fake boyfriend I didn't notice myself falling in love with you. That's why I change! I love you for real Hae." she said. Donghae hugged her.

"Won't you say I love you too?" Yoona demanded.

"Haha! You are funny. Of course, I love you too!" Donghae smiled. "Let me take you home now."

"Ok..." she smiled. 

As they reached Yoona's house, they saw Taecyeon outside laughing with her aunt. Yoona go out of the car followed by Donghae.

"Hi Yoona!" she kissed her aunt on the cheek. "Hi Donghae!" her aunt greeted Donghae.

"Hi aunt!" he said gazing at Taecyeon.

"Taec! How long you've been here?" Yoona asked.

"10 minutes ago. I misses aunt so much and also you." he said then looked at Donghae who seemed not so pleased hearing what he said.

"Let's go inside, shall we?" Her aunt said. She go inside, followed by Yoona.

When Taecyeon's going to follow Yoona, Donghae suddenly stepped faster to the door almost bumping on Taecyeon. "Watch your step dude." he said. Taecyeon let him go in first, he shook his head.

 

"Have some snacks first." Yoona's aunt served them burgers and orange juice. After that she goes upstairs.

"Yoona... here..." Donghae gave Yoona a burger before Taecyeon do. Taecyeon looked so pissed at Donghae and Donghae just smirked. "What's wrong with this guy? He likes Yoona? But they're just friends." Donghae thought.

"Yoong! I'll give you something." Taecyeon took out something from his bag, it's abox with a nice ribbon. "I really want to give you this because everytime we go to the mall, you always wished to have this." he took a beautiful necklace from the box and put it around Yoona's neck. "Take that as a sign of our friendship."

"Ohhh...Thank you so much Taec!!!" Yoona hugged him, Donghae glared at them but only Taecyeon saw it so he hugged Yoona tighter.

"Excuse me! I have to go to the comfort room." Donghae walked out. Taecyeon smirked.

"What's with him? or them? Yoona...is she cheating on me or what?" Donghae thought. "Giving Yoona a necklace with her name on it, acting sweet huh? In front of her boyfriend? Aish!" Donghae talked in front of the mirror.

Knock! Knock!

"Hae, you still there?" Yoona called him. He opened the door and get out passing Yoona's side. Yoona looks confused and followed Donghae.

"Wait! Something wrong?" Yoona asked him.

"Actually not in me." he said.

"What? What do you mean?" she asked.

"You and Taecyeon! Acting sweet in front of me, like I'm invisible." Donghae started arguing with her.

"Hello? We're friends, don't you understand that? Are you jealous?" Yoona's voice raised a little.

"Yes! Because I'm your boyfriend, and I can't stand seeing you flirting with other guys." Donghae answered.

Yoona was shocked by what he said. "So...you think I'm flirting?" Yoona said in a low voice, holding her tears. Donghae was speechless and he was about to touch Yoona's shoulder but Yoona blocked it and walked out. 

 

They didn't know, Taecyeon was listening to them. He feels like a winner after that, then he rushed to the sofa pretending that he's eating the remaining burgers. Yoona goes out with her purse. 

"Yoong, where are you going?" Taecyeon asked.

"I have an important meeting with Yuri. About our project, sorry but I'm leaving." she said and walked out of the house. Donghae runs after her but she's already gone. 

"Hey! Where is she?" Donghae asked Taecyeon.

"She said she has an important meeting with Yuri, about their project." he said as if nothing happened.

"Fine. When aunt goes down, tell her I go home." Donghe said and walked out.

"Fine..." Taecyeon said and called Jessica immediately. "Hey Jessica! Guess what?"

"Oh Taecyeon, it's you! What is it?" she asked.

"I did it! A little play, and it worked." he said chuckling.

"Hmmm...Yoona and Donghae?" Jessica asked.

"Yes! Donghae's so jealous, and they did fight." he said.

"Well...that's fine. Don't worry, I'll make my own move one of these days. I'll just inform you, ok?" she said and they both hung up.

 

"Yoona!" Yoona'e aunt called her and he found Taecyeon alone watching television. "Oh Taec! Where are they?"

"Aunt! Yoona went to Yuri's while Donghae go home already. They weren't able to call you, they just asked me to tell it to you." he answered.

"Ok..." Yoona's aunt answered.

"Oh aunt! I'm going now." Taecyeon said goodbye as he look at his watch.

"Ok...I guess I'll be left alone here again. Tell your mom I missed her."

"Ok, aunt. Bye..."

 

 

 

Taecyeon started the plan. 

Jessica will start hers soon.

Will Yoona and Donghae stay stong?

Please do comment. Thank you :)

 

Have watched SNSD at MuBank. They're so great!!!! SNSD daebak!!!