An Oppa I Know

Incriminated of Love [abandoned sorry orz]

Damn… I’m outta cash. How am I supposed to go home in this situation? Seol said to herself as she waited under a dark waiting shed. Walking would take me five hours and surely I’ll be late for my job. Will there be anyone who’ll be kind enough to let me hitch a ride? Or should I do it my way?
    
She paused from cogitating when she saw a car coming. She raised her hand and halted the car. It stopped then she entered.
    “Thank you very much ahjussi,” she thanked the driver as she closed the door.
     The driver made no reply to her and continued driving.
     This is awkward… he wouldn’t even talk me. What a first time. How do I do my thing if this one’s quiet? What if he’s a police? Nah, that’s impossible. I know how the police do their stuff. No, I have to do this. Lee Seol, it’s time to be the big bad wolf.
    
She took out a pink mini cutter, pushed the blade adjustment and pointed the sharp end at the driver’s neck.
     “Give me the keys and get out of the car. Now.”
     The driver faced her and gave her the shock of her life.
     “Do you really want me to, Lee Seol-sshi?” her ex-boyfriend Kim Donghyun scoffed at her calmly.
     Seol dropped the cutter in shock. She has no idea she would cross fates again with the man who took her body and soul.
    “Miss me, babe? Never thought we’ll meet again, huh? And to my surprise, in this way. So how’s life? You’re now a hold-upper?” Donghyun initiated a conversation as he slowly neared his face to hers.
     She opened the door hastily and ran away as fast as she could without looking back.
     “Nobody dares to point a weapon at me. And worse, a cheap cutter. You won’t get away from me, Lee Seol. You won’t get away.”
     A glistening object on the car floor caught his attention. Seol left her cutter in his car. He took his golf glove from his dashboard, wore it and grabbed the cutter. A vicious smile cracked on his lips.

 

Why him… of all the people in this world? Why Kim Dong Hyun? Why… Seol cried as she hightailed with no direction. What will I do now… I have to walk home now…
    
Just as she was wiping her tears, a 1₩ fell out from the sleeve of her motorcycle jacket. She picked it up and yelled in frustration.
     “WHY AM I SUCH AN IDIOT?! Why… Why do I have to be such in a bad luck…” she groaned as she kneeled on the sidewalk. “How pitiful is this life…”
     Luckily, a taxi stopped by. She immediately entered and told the driver, “Jin-gu, please. Fast.”
     The driver noticed Seol’s pale and sweaty face. “Miss are you alright? Maybe you should go to a hospital first.”
     She shook her head, angrily replied, “No, I’m just anaemic that’s why I look pale. Please make it faster. It’s an emergency.”
     This lady’s scary. I wonder what’s with her. But I can’t just jump into their issues. Well, let’s just follow the customer’s desire.
     
In the spur of moment, two dump trucks appeared and sandwiched the taxi.
     The driver was instantly dead while Seol garnered bleeding scars and bruises. The drivers from the dump trucks came out and carried Seoul out of the taxi.
     The other driver fished out his phone from his pocket and called, “Boss, we got her. She got some injuries and she’s unconscious right now.”
     “Good. Bring her to me ALIVE.”