Can't Open Up My Lips

Incriminated of Love [abandoned sorry orz]

The sound of G-Dragon’s voice narrating a sad love story of a girl in love with a womanizer stirred Seol’s unconsciousness. She opened her eyes and found herself in someone’s bedroom. Her scars were cleaned and dressed, her clothes were changed and her things are neatly arranged in a corner. She tried to stand up but her aching back halted her.
     Wait, where am I? Am I kidnapped by Donghyun for real? Then why am I not tied to a chair with the blindfold? Or chained in dark, creepy room? Is he playing games with me? Is this his way of revenge? Am I in Donghyun’s house? No, he won’t bring me there of course, after what I did to him. So I’m now kidnapped by Donghyun… But why does he have to treat my wounds? And he even changed my clothes  –touches the shirt she’s wearing–  whoa wait.
    
She peeked under the shirt she’s wearing and found her undergarments still in place.
     JUST WHO THE HELL STRIPPED MY CLOTHES OFF?!? Well, maybe she’s a kind old lady… I mean, that’s what usually happens in movies. And if it’s a man for sure I have no clothes left. And he wouldn’t even dress me up. This is seriously driving me insane. Maybe I should go and check the kind human who saved me.
     But before I do that…
She thoroughly examined the room for CCTV cameras, two-way mirrors, recording bugs and even motion sensors.
     After she analyzed the room, she followed G-Dragon’s voice and found herself in a silver-themed kitchen. She saw an iPod plugged on a speaker playing Butterfly.
     “Oh I’m sorry. Did I awake you with my music? You hungry? I made pancakes. You want maple, chocolate or strawberry syrup?” a male voice startled her.
    She turned her head and witnessed a tall, good-looking man with black short back and sides haircut, brown almond eyes, pink rollercoaster lips, ectomorph body wearing a white sleeveless undershirt and brown trousers.
     “Y-You…” she pointed at the stranger. “You’re the one who took off my clothes!”
     The stranger scratched his head then defended, “Your clothes were stained with blood. And besides, I saved your life. Why make a big deal out of it? I didn’t stare at your body maliciously. I only cleaned your wounds. Is that how you thank me?”
     She slowly shook her head. “Sorry… I just panicked. So, you’re the one who took me out of the taxi? What happened to the driver?”
     The stranger pulled a seat for her and answered, “Let’s eat first then I’ll tell you.”
     Seol sat on the chair then the stranger gave her a plate of pancakes.
     “You can tell me what really happened as we eat. I’m not the type of person who can’t stomach stuff while eating,” she told him as she took the chocolate syrup and drizzle it on her pancakes.
     The stranger took a deep breath and started narrating, “I’m officer Jo Kwang Min of Busan Police Station. I’m a new police, freshly graduated from Korean National Police University. My mother’s in heaven while my stepfather ran away with our inheritance. My brother decided to follow him and find him in China to get our inheritance back. That’s the summary about me.
     “Now, about you case… I was on my way home after the welcome party at the police station then I saw the taxi you’re riding being tailed by two dumptrucks. I decided to follow then all of a sudden the two trucks squished the taxi. When I saw that I knew it will be case of kidnapping because they went out of their trucks and pulled you out. That’s the time I relied on my training skills then I saved you home.
     “I really have no idea that this would be my first case. After the breakfast, we can go to the police station and–”
     “NO!” she yelled, holding his wrist. “DON’T TELL THEM… yet. I mean, what if the guy behind this is a mafia lord? Those kind of people have eyes and ears everywhere. Even in the law.”
     He starred at her saying, “How do you know those kind of things?”
     She let go of his wrist, bit her lip and mumbled, “My parents were victims of them. I lost them because of the mafia. Because of them… I’m afraid I’m next…” She let out a sob.
     Kwangmin gave her a reassuring tap on her hand. “I understand. We’ll keep this as a secret.”
     My plan worked!  Seol said to herself as she curled her lips into a weak smile.


Hey Aoi101, sorry for the late update. OTL

A serious Kwangmin is hard to mold. T~T