XXX

Incriminated of Love [abandoned sorry orz]

After eating breakfast, Kwangmin shuffled to his room, leaving Seol in the kitchen.
     What will he do now? I guess he’ll let me go home. , I’m totally late for my work. I’m sure they’re gonna kick me out. Well, I’m not gonna give them back their cameras, phones, laptops and jewelries. Ha! They think lowly of me but they don’t know me. ers.
    
Kwangmin came back holding a pen and a piece of paper.
     “W-What’s that, Jo Kwang Min-sshi?” she asked he handed her the paper and the pen.
     When Seol took the paper and the pen, Kwangmin explained, “That’s our agreement. You just have to follow those rules and I will guard you and protect you for free. I’m just a new officer so don’t expect my skills to be as high as the Blue House guards.”
     She read the agreement and said to herself, This guy’s insane. He thinks he’s Lee Young Jae. Well, let’s just say yes and life is okie-dokie. She just signed the paper – not remembering a single thing she skimmed – then gave it to Kwangmin.
     “Wow, you’re a fast reader.”
     “Yeah, it’s a must when you’re a waitress at a hectic restaurant. Orders here, there and everywhere.”
     He bid her goodbye after he washed the dishes. He warned her, “Don’t go outside as much as possible. Okay?”
     When he left, she peeked through the window to make sure he’s gone to work.
     Finally he’s gone. He’s really such a noob. I can easily manipulate him. Imagine, just a little dash of drama and he totally sympathized with me. Well, I guess Donghyun’s henchmen really did help me get a savior and a hideout. Now,  –stands up–  let’s make a tour around this hideout.

 

“Will Seollie come?” Dasom quaked as she walked back and forth in front of Jihyun’s gym.
     Bora sighed as she checked her phone. “We can’t contact her. I wonder why.”
     “She’s not at Beauty and Prejudice. What happened to Lee Seol? Is she at the police station?” Hyojung added.
     Jihyun crouched, hugged her knees and cried, “S-She… She promised she would come… Seollie promised me… Lee Seol, my best friend, promised me she’ll come today.”
     “But what if something happened to her? Lee Seol never turns off her phone,” Hyojung said as she squatted and hugged Jihyun.
     “The police are tailing her? Omo… wait, what if that’s the case? Probably she turned off her phone because she doesn’t want to get caught. She once said to us that if she ever gets caught we’ll be unable to contact her, coz she doesn’t want us to see her behind bars,” Dasom suggested.
     Jihyun lifted her head and dried her tears, “I guess Dasommie’s right. We should be understanding and open-minded about Lee Seol’s situation right now,” she stated as she pushed herself upright.
     Hyojung followed her, saying, “So, what are we gonna do now?”
     “We have to protect her at all costs. We have to make sure no one can identify her. We have to remove her SNS, we have to get rid pictures of her and her other stuff that we have. We have to make it look she does not exist, so the police and media would forget her,” Jihyun answered.
     Dasom put her hand in front of them and declared, “I’m game for it!”
     The three’s faces got enlightened and copied Dasom.
     “For Lee Seol!”


Hi Aoi101! Update just for you~ Tell me how do you enjoy this, okay? T~T

comment juseyo if you are reading this...