News...?

We ARE family

10710996_714709355284191_846895113826021

Author's POV:

School was over as the 6 student went home, except ofr Suho who was on a date with Seohyun.

- ring - ring -

"hello?" suho answered his phone.

[hello? Suho...it's umma]

"umma? do you need anything? Suho asked as he watched Seohyun eat her ice cream.

[well...Suho-ah..are you busy?]

"well..uh--,"

[can you please come home? Suho-ah? it's important]

"arraso umma," he replied and looked at Seohyun.

"what does your umma want?'' asked Seohyun.

"Seohyun=ah...i am REALLY sorry, you don't know how sorry i am..my umma has something to tell me,'' he said looking at Seohyun, she nodded.

"arraso..but promise me you'd pay back..ok?" she askeed, Suho smiled and left to go home.

as he got home he saw a lot of people there...he looked confused, he walked to fine where his parents are.

"Suho-ah..over here!" his mom called,"everyone..please take a seat,'' she said as everone did.

"Nachul (a.k.a Naeun's dad) is your daughter here yet?" she asked, Nachul shook his head.

"Appa..what's going?'' asked Bomi.

"you'll fine out soon," he replied.

"noona..you knew about this too and you didn't tell me?" Chanyeol asked Yoona, he looked at the other side," mom...." he wineds.

"ya, Chanyeol...your Korean..not americain," his mom replied.

"umma..appa...what's going on?'' chorong asked as she looked at her parents worried.

"nothings wrong honey,we'll explain later,'' her dad replied, just then the door blew open and it reveld a girl with her head facing the ground.

"Naeun,'' Nachul called, she put her head up and reveiled her beautiful face.

"daddy?'' she said, Naeun spent 4/5 years in america while her dad was there so she knows english.

"omo...is that your daughter? she so pretty...," Chanyeol's mom said with a wide smile. Naeun put her face back down and walked over to her dad but accidentally hit her leg on the table which made her trip and fall right on Chanyeol.

"oh, Naeun!"

"is she ok?"

"someone get ice,"

"who put the table there?"

the parents started to get worry, naeun looked up as she face chanyeol...

th?&id=HN.608025227489578273&w=337&h=300th?&id=HN.608025227489578273&w=337&h=300

"sorry..." she said as she got up from him and walked over to her dad who was right beside her.

"are you ok?'' her dad asked as Naeun nodded.

"can anyone explain why we're all here?" luhan suddenly asked, everyone nodded.

"well..you see," Suho's mom started.

"Your mom, Naeun's dad, Bomi's parents, Luhans mom, Chorongs parents, Chanyeol's parent and I are all great firend,'' Suho's dad explained.

''yes, we thought it would have been best if our children were best friend as well," Bomi's mom spoke.

"so, that's why we planned on making you guys live togtether,'' Chanyeol's mom added.

"umma," yoona said.

"ani, not you sweetie, your idiotic brother,'' Chanyeol's mom said as Chanyeol looked at his father.

"we're a team," his dad replied.

"yeah...so you," Bomi's dad pointed at JB,''are not apart for this..only Bomi,'' he said.

"we got everything planed," Luhan's mom said,'' you've bought you guys a house, it has everthing you could ever wnat,'' she finished.

"i hope us making this dissiion isn't a bad idea, it's so you guys could learn how to be respondsible and creat family,'' Chorongs father said as the rest of the parents nodded.

"if there's any problem..and i mean.. ANY, please contact one of us, arraso?" naeun's dad said looking at naeun who's face was looking at the ground.

"neh, please take care of one and other,'' Bomi's mom said.

"when will we move?" Suho asked.

"um...all you guys need to do is pack your stuff...most of the things you need is all there," Luhan's mom answered.


Luhan's POV:

great, i can't do what i want now...since there be people in my house, i finished packing as my mom drove me to the new house.

''Luhan-ah, please take care..arraso? and please don't cause any trouble,'' she said looking to my eyes,"i don't want you driving ANY care...ok?" she asked, why does she say that? i know she's hurt but she doesn't have to remind me all the time.

th?&id=HN.608025227489578273&w=337&h=300th?&id=HN.608025227489578273&w=337&h=300

"neh,'' i said as i got out of the car and went to get my suit case as another care came by.

"Bomi-ah, take care...i'm gonna miss you a lot at home,'' a guys aod threw the window.

"arraso oppa, i'll miss kicking your too,'' she said waving goodbye.

"Bomi.. do well in school arraso?'' her mom said, she nodded as the car went aways, my mom waved goodnye to them.

"Bomi, you've grown a lot,' my mom said.

''oh, hello Mrs. Xi," she greeted her as my mom nodded.

"i'll be going, bye love you Luhan," she said and drove away, i looked over a that Bomi girl...isn't she in my class? who care's....


Suho's POV:

i thought i was the first one in the house but i guess not...

"oh, hello...Park Chorong," she greeted me, i smiled to her, she was cute.

"Suho,'' said as i shook her hand," did you come here in the morning?" i asked, she nodded.

"i wanted to look around she," she replied, just then the door blew open and it reveil two cute 'couple'

"oh, you two are here," i said, the girl looked at me.

''hello, Yoon Bomi," she greeted.

"suho," i said.

"Chorong," 

"my names is Luhan,'' the guy said beside her, he looked really handsome up close.

"is everyone here?" Bomi asked, i shook my head.

"uh..no, two more left,'' Chorong answered, we all nodded our head.

"I'll be getting reading,'' Bomi said.

''i can help if you want," Chorong offord as bomi nodded, i smiled...already getting along.

"what did you say?" we heard a guys voice as the door open and reveild the queit girl, she bowed down.

"Son naeun, please take care of me,"she siad and went u[stairs...i didn't even see her face.


Chanyeol's POV:

i walked up the stari's as i saw the girl walking behind me aswell. i stoped to greet her but then as she came to her last step her tirped and...

"ow~" as i felt pain in my back.

''I'm so srry..i really,''i cut her off, this is the 3rd time she bump in to me...i just remmbered tah she was the girl who bump in to me at school.

"ya, you know this is the 3rd time i've saved you?" i asked.

''i never siad you needed to save me,"she replied.

"what did you say?" i asked as she walked infront of me and entre the house...aish...

 i got up and entred the house and was greeted by 2 guys.

"suho," the shorter one replied.

"luhan," the other one said, i smiled.

"Chanyeol," i said.

"waoh, your really tall," Suho said," you should call me hyung...i'm 2 years older then you, also luhan too,'' he siad, so there both older then me? aish...i already have an older sister!


Author's POV:

"unnie...did you hear that?" bomi asked chorong as they where putting bomi's stuff away.

- SMACK -

they got out of bomi's room and went to the other room where is was making the noise, at the same time the boys ran upstairs too.

''did you hear that?'' Bomi asked, everyone nodded, Suho stood at the front so he can open the door, he open the door with a big slam.

- SLAM -

it was Naeun, a picture fram drop.. that was why there was a big smack, she was picking up the glass but that big slam surprised her which made her fall back as her hand went on the glass.

"ow--,' she siad under her breath.

"are you ok?" they ran up to her, she nodded.

"Ani, look at your hand..it's bleeding,'' chanyeol said grabbing her hand.

th?&id=HN.608025227489578273&w=337&h=300th?&id=HN.608025227489578273&w=337&h=300

"chorong, i think i packed a First Aid-Kit...it's in my room,'' suho said as he helpped naeun get up as chanyeol went behind so she wouldn't fall..again.

"i'll clean this up," Bomi siad as she started to pick the glass with her hand, luhan grabbed her by the arm.

"are you crazy? your jusy gonna hurt your slef picking them up with your bare hands," Luhan said.

"no i'm not..,'' she said as she picked up more but then got a cut in her hand.

"what did i tell you?" luhan asked, as he pulled bomi and took her down stairs.

"I was just trying to clean up....," Bomi mumble as she walked behind 

as they went down stair they saw Naeun sitting as Suho was taking care of her, luhan lightly pushed bomi so she can get a band aid.

"ya, you should be careful you know?" chanyeol said standing beside naeun.

"Chorong, did you get the water," Suho called as Chorong came in the living room.

"neh," she said sitting beside Suho.

"does it hurt?" suho asked as he rubbed the blood with the wet towel, naeun slightly shook her head as he head was facing the ground.

"are you sure?" bomi asked trying put the band aid on., naeun nodded.

"are you lying?" chanyeol asked sitting beside naeun, naeun didn't say anything.

"there this should heal it....it might still hurt so don't touch anything, arraso?" Suho asked, naeun nodded.

"thank you," she said and got up and went upstairs without making any eye contact.

"she...she's weird," chanyeol said.


-supper time-

"what should we have for dinner?" Chorong asked

"Pizza? Chicken? Rice cake? Fish stick? Ice cream?" Chanyeol started nameing all the things he wanted to eat.

"Can you eat that all?" Bomi asked, Chanyeol nodded with excitement, Chorong didn't know what to cook, she thought for awhail.

"Should I just cook--," she was interrupted by Suho.

"It's our first day here, why don't we just order fast food?" Suho suggested, Chorong nodded and grabbed the home phone.

"Luhan, what would you like on your pizza?" Asked Chorong, she knew if she asked Chanyeol he would keep blabbing on and on.

"plane old cheese is fine..." And Chanyeol gave him a disgusted face.

"yea hyung! That disgusting man! Noona I want peppers, brokaly, pep and no olives never ever ever EVER olives!!" He said with a weird face.

"yea! Ani I want olives there the best! It taste better with it!!" Bomi yelled at Chanyeol, "unnie we NEED olives!!! Oppa! Please get me olives in my pizza!" She said to Suho and Chorong an giving us a puppy face.

"aish Chanyeol she's a girl get her what she wants! She wants olives it not that bad! Look at the face you can't say no to it!" She cutely turned around with and even cuter face and bit of tears that look like there about to come out.

"Aish!" he scratched the back of his neck with a confused face not knowing what to do," I really don't want olives though....," he mumbled.

"Why don't we ask Naeun what she want on her pizza?" Asked Suho, the rest nodded and Bomi went upstairs to get Naeun. Just as Bomi was about to knock Naeun came out while looking at the ground.

" Naeun, we're wondering what you wouldn't want on your pizza," Bomi said, Naeun nodded. 

"Uh...anything is fine--,'' before she could finish Bomi grabbed her arm..the one that's not injured and brought her down stairs.

"She's here, she said she'd like anything," Bomi answered.

"Let's get mushrooms on our pizza," Luhan sudden said, Chanyeol and Bomi made a disgusted face. 

"Ew," they both said,"hyung...how can you eat mushroom on your pizza?" Asked Chanyeol, Bomi nodded.

"that has got to be disgusting!" Bomi added. 

"Ok then, let's get 2 slice of plain pizza for Luhan, peppers, brokaly, peppers without olives for Chanyeol and with olives for Bomi, um...I guess Suho and I will have just pepperoni...and Naeun?" Chorong looked at Naeun.

"I'll have pepperoni too...," she said said really quietly, Chorong nodded.

"Ok! I'll go buy--," Chorong got interrupted by Suho.

"Wait, your playing to buy that alone? It's getting pretty dark out," Suho said worryingly, just then Luhan stood up.

"I'll go buy it...," he voluntreed.

"Luhan, you can't go alone...you might not be able to carry them all," Chorong said.

"I'll take Bomi," Luhan said as he grabbed  his caot and went out the door,"hurry, I'm not waiting for you," he shouted, Bomi was confused but ran out the door without any coat.

"Well ok, I still have some homework to do, I'll be upstairs if you need me," Chorong said and went to do her homework.

"I'll be right back," Suho saod and went to his room to talk a call from Seohyun. Chanyeol looked at the innocent girl standing there.

"can you grab me a drink?" He asked her, Naeun still looked at the ground.

"what am I? Your slave? Get it your self," she said and sat down and started to play with her phone.

"You sure got an additide for a girl uh?" He asked, Naeun didn't pay attention to him, Chanyeol got up and grabbed himself a drink.

"You shouldn't be playing on your phone with an injured hand," Chanyeol stated, Naeun was not having a really good day and this annoying kid was getting on her nerves, she looked up to face him.

"Why do you care so much," she asked, it wasn't the first time Chanyeol saw her face...it was his 2nd....but this was the longest time he's seen her face, Chanyeol coundn't replied back..he was to focus on her face,"ya...you still alive?" Naeun asked.

"Yeah...," he replied," do you want some?" He asked as he held up his drink and got up to go near her but tripped on his way there and spilled his drink on Naeun. 

"Ya!" Naeun said under her breath but it was loud enough that Suho could hear because his room was the closest.

"Anything wrong?" Suho came down to check and found a wet Naeun," what happens?" He asked, Chanyeol scrated the back of his head.

"Nothing," Naeun answer putting her head down and went upstairs to change her shirt and pants. 

Just then the phone rang, Chorong came down stairs as Suho grabbed the phone.

"hello?" He called,"what?! Where? I'll be there!" He said and then he hung up.

"What's wrong?" Chorong asked. "Luhan and Bomi are at the police station," he answered, Chorong grabbed her jacket as Suho got his car keys.

"Chanyeol-Ah, we'll be right back...uh-- I think there are some chips in the cabinet," Chorong answer as Suho and her went out the door to get Luhan and Bomi. 


Hello reader's!!!!

i hope you enjoyed chapter 2 of 'We ARE Family' and please subscribe and comment!!

what do you think happened to Bomi &Luhan?? please wait for the next chapter to fine out!

with TONS of love!!!

KHINEY!!!!!!

th?&id=HN.608009692592802726&w=300&h=300