How it happened.....

We ARE family

10710996_714709355284191_846895113826021

Author's POV:

As Luhan amd Bomi walked to the pizza store, Bomi started to shake due to the coldness. "When are we gonna get there?" Bomi asked Luhan who wasn't even paying attention to anything.

"We'll be there In a few mintues now be quiet!" He said coldly, Bomi gave him a look and started to pertened he wasn't there too. 3 minutes has passed and Luhan and Bomi were waiting for their pizza.

"Your pizza it's ready!!" The pizza men called, Bomi and Luhan got up grabbed the pizza. "It's $20.99," the pizza men said, Luhan looked blank...he forgot his wallet. Bomi kept looking at him and then walked away.

" ya, Bomi! You pay!" Luhan shouted and was about to get out the door.

"Wea? Your the guy! You pay!!" She said and grabbed Luhan collar and pulled him back.

"Your Gonna pay!" Luhan said.

"No you are!" Bomi shouted back.

"I don't care who pays! All I want is the money!" Said the pizza men, Luhan and Bomi gave eachother looks that says 'you pay or else!'

Luhan nudges Bomi on the side with the corner of the pizza box and yep..it hurted.

"Ya! Do you wanna die?!" Bomi asked and hit Luhan in the head with the pizza box.

"Jinja this---!!!" Luhan said looking at Bomi.

" this what?!" Bomi asked and hit him again. Luhan lets go of the box, opens it up, takes one of the pizza slice and smushed it on Bomi's face.

"Ya! You really want to die do you!" Bomi said in anger as she grabbed the whole pizza and dump it on Luhan's face. Luhan was madder then ever.

"You've got quite the nerve for a girl uh?" He asked.

"YA! YOU HAVE RUINE MY PIZZA STORE AND NOW YOU MUST PAY!!" The pizza men shouted as he grabbed the phone and dial 9-1-1.


"Now please tell me how this all happened...again?" the police man asked. It was clearly 8:30, Bomi and Luhan were still at the police station as Suho and Chorong were waiting for them.

"what we said was the truth," Luhan stated, Bomi nodded in agreement. The police laugh.

"let their gardians in," he called, the other police man nodded and call Suho and Chorong.

"Bomi..Luhan atre you ok?" Chorong asked them as they got in, Bomi nodded cutely, Luhan just look away.

"I'm really sorry officer, this wont happened again," Suho said to the police man, the police man had his eyes open  and looked at the other police man.

"these two are their gardians?' he asked, the other police man nodded,"aren't they a little to...young?" he asked.

"I'm 18 officer, i'm in charge of them...trust me, i'm really respondsible," Suho said looking at the police.

"Sit down!" the police shouted. Chorong was shocked and sat down quickly, so did Suho.

"I'm not gonna let some teens get away...," the police said.

"but--," Chorong was cut of by the police.

"do you have anyone else that lives with you?" he asked, they all looked at eachother.

"yes, we have the mak--," again Chorong was interuppted..this times by Suho, it wasn't like the first time so Chorong lets it go. 

"yeah..we do, let me call them," Suho said, Luhan, Bomi and Chorong all looked at Suho.

'what is he planning?' Chorong thought.


"what???!!!" Chanyeol said threw the phone.

"I said to pertand to be our parents or a gardian," Suho whispered.

"but hyung...if he doesn't beleive that you and Chorong noona aren't the oldest how is he gonna believe me and Naeun?" Chanyeol asked.

"first it's Naeun and I," Suho correted him," second, He will! you two are both taller then all of us...i'm sure he'll beleive,'' said suho, Chanyeol though for a moment and then gave in.

"you guys owe us a lot," Chanyeol said threw the phone.

"Who was that?" Asked Naeun with new clothes on, Chanyeol looked at her.

"We're going to the police station," he said as he grabbed his coat.

"Why?" Asked Naeun.

"Why should I answer when your not even looking at me," Chanyeol said, Naeun froze for abit.

"Why should I look at you?" Asked Naeun, she was really getting on his nerves. He doesn't know why.....she was just...weird.

"Just grab your damn coat, I'm not giving you mine if you get cold," he said in a cold tone, Naeun breathed heavily as she grabbed her sweater.

"Giraffe~," Naeun quietly whisper in English, Chanyeol looked back at her. "Witch," he said back in English.                          

"So you two are their parent?" The police officer asked, Chanyeol nodded.

"Yes sir, I'm Park Chanyeol and this is my-- my wife-- Park Naeun," Chanyeol said looking at the officer.

"Aren't you to a little to...young?" Asked the officer. Chanyeol, who has been taking acting lessons at school knew what he was doing...he wasn't quite sure about Naeun.

"Why? Is that how an officer should be talking to a parent?! I'm here to pick up my children," Chanyeol said louder, Naeun who was standing next to him was really surprised.

"Where are they?" Asked  Naeun.

"In there Mrs. Park," said the officer, Naeun who felt chills running down her stomach hearing the police calling her Mrs.Park.

"Umma~," said Suho who saw Naeun walk in, Chorong, Luhan and Bomi looked confused.

"My children," Chanyeol said walking in, Suho gave the other the just play along look.

"Are you guys ok?" Asked Naeun, the others nodded their heads.

"Thank you officer, this won't happened again...right Kids?" Asked Chanyeol, Luhan and Bomi nodded.

"Alright then...I guess my work here is done," said the officer as he let Suho, Chorong, Luhan and Bomi out with their 'parent' Naeun and Chanyeol. 


Thank You All For Reading

Sorry for the short update, i'll make sure i'll write a longer onw

P.S

i am turely sorry, i'm not feeling well..It's the first week of snow in Kitchener Canada

and lets just say i'm more of a 'Sunny' or 'Sun Shine' kind of a person

th?&id=HN.608005698310769960&w=300&h=300