Bumping to eachother

We ARE family

10710996_714709355284191_846895113826021

Author's POV:

"Ya...why aren't you talking to me?" he grabbed her arm and pulled her to face him,"Wae? is the ground that pretty?" he asked in an angry tone.

"please let me be..." she queitly whispered, he looked at her for awhile...he let's her go,"thank you,'' she mumble as she walked away.

'You've messed up  big time,


"Is it really fualt?!" the guy asked looking at the girl.

"leave me alone..i don't want to see you anymore," she said as tears started to form in here eyes.

"Hyung...i think you should leave noona alone," the young one said as he got up and left the room.

'please..lets just talk again and let me explain...,'


"concrates oppa...i'm really happy for you, i hope you and unnie live forever and ever," the girl said as she held back tears.

"thank you, it means a lot to me that my favorite firends are here to celebrate the most important day of my life,''he answered.

"yoebo...come here, i have to show you something," the bride called as he went over to her.

"it's for the best...please take care of the younger ones on be half of me...'

Why don't we start form the beginning?


It was a bright and sunny morning in Seoul as the Kim family woke up, Siwon, thier eldest son woke up as he had an early scetchual with is members from SM entertainment.

"Suho, take care of umma and appa whail i'm gone..arraso?' the eldest ask the younger one, he nodded.

"hyung, you can always trust me,'' he said with a bright smiled on his face.

"oh, and do good in school don't get in trouble arraso? i don't want to get called from work and hear that my beby brother got beaten up,' Siwon chuckled, Suho frown.

"it's more like them getting hurt instead of me, Sungmin hyung has taught me a few moves," Suho said looking up, Siwon shook his head.

"arraso, i'll be leaving Suho-ah," Siwon said as he went to work, Suho looked at his clock.

"aish...umma and appa hasn't waken up yet?" he asked himself, he wrote a letter for them so they wont get worry, he was going to school and he didn't want to be late.

th?&id=HN.608017359106410006&w=300&h=300 


Now to the XI family, Luhan woke up feeling really tired....what did he do the day before today you might asked. 

Let's just say...his been partying really hard, There was a knock on the door he got up and look at the clock.

'God! My late!' He thought as he open his door.

"Mr. Xi, you are late for school, I don't think your mother will be happy," his butler said as Luhan nodded and closed the door.

'Ais...it's not like the teachers are gonna care,' he thought as he got ready to go to school.

                          


"Die! Die! Die!" it was no other then Park Chanyeol playing his video games, ever since his older sister Yoona started dating Kyuhyun from SuJu.....well....you kind of now how it happen right? the evl maknae from SuJu Kyuhyun had made Chanyeol addict to video games.

- knock - knock -

"young master! your late for school! open the door please!" the maids yelled as they knocked on his door.

"i'll be right there!" Chanyeol shouted as he was stilll playing his game.

"ya, isn't he up yet?' Yoona asked as she came upstairs.

"oh, ani..his up, it's just..his still playing his video games," one of the maid replied.

"seriouly..Cho Kyuhyun!" Yoona mumbled undeer her breath,"YA! PARK CHANYEOL! GET OUT OF YOUR ROOM BEFORE I TAKE YOUR PRIOUSE GAME AWAY!" Yoona shouted, just in a split second the door blew open, it reveild a tall boy with messy hair and chips on the side of his cheeks.

"Noona! ani!! i'll get ready! just don't take my games away!" Chanyeol begged, Yoona thought for awhile.

"arraso, but get ready for school, hurry!" she said, a wide grin showed up on Chanyeol's face, he jumpped up in the air and hugged her. Nowing his sister, she meant what she said, he remember when Kyuhyun and Yoona started dating Kyuhyun spent to much time with is games that Yoona had to throw away his games.


"arraso, appa...i will do well in school," Chorong said to her dad as she stood infront of the door.

"make sure you don't forget to eat food properly and don't go looking after chicken feet!" her mother reminded her, Chorong nodded...she was an obbident child, she did what her parents told her to do and always listen to them, she didn't want to upset them.

"ok, have a good day at school!" her parents said as she waved goodbye,"and if any guys starts to follow you..you have appa's number..arraso?" her dad yelled.

"arraso!" she yelled back.

                                 


"ya, try to catch me if you can!" JB yelled as he grabbed Bomi's last pancake and ran.

"YA! oppa! that's mine!" Bomi yelled as she started to chase him.

"it's mine now," he replied as he stuff the pancake in his mouth, anger ran threw her eyes.

"you are so died! you hear me!" Bomi said as she jumpped on top of JB.

"Ya, what do you eat? why do you wiegh so much uh?" JB asked as he pusjed Bomi out of him, he got up but then fell back down."my stomach...ah! you landed on my stomach!" JB said in pain.

"that's what you get," she said as she steppped on his stomach again on purpose.

"aish..what am i gonna do with you? uh? aish...your a girl, act like a girl Bomi-ah," her dad said as he shook his head.

"ah, appa...don't lie to me! you like the way i am now!" she said standing on the couch, JB grabbed a pillow and hit her on the leg which made her fall.

"ya!" Bomi yelled ready to jump on him again.

"ah, you two jinja! are really loud!" their father said covering his ears, he gave them the signel to come closer, JB and Bomi went closer to him," did anyone tell your mother we eat 3 boels of noddels yesterday?" thier father asked.

"ani~," they both whispered, thier father nodded and went upstairs,"GET READY FOR SCHOOL!" he yelled.

 


"yes...yes...yes i did...ok dad, i will dad...," that's how Naeun's morning went, she got a call from her dad telling her he couldn't make it on Friday due to his crappy work.

"yeah, love you too,' she answe as she endded her call.

"what did your father say?" her step-mother asked, Naeun looked down.

"nothing important," she queitly answer, her step-mother nodded.

"what do you want to eat?" she asked, Naeun was still looking at the ground.

"nothing, i had an apple," she said and grabbed her backpack and went out the door.

'i've lived with you for 2 years..yet i haven't even seen your face,' Naeun step-mother thought.

                           


BC High School:

"Good morning student! please come to school with a bright additude," the announcement said.

All the student came in the school one by one, they all went to their lockers to get their stuff.

"stupid school...stupid stuff," someone mumble besides Chorongs locker, she looked over and it was no other then Jaebum..(a.k.a JB) 

"you really don't like school do you," she asked, JB looked at her.

"how do you know?" JB asked starcastillly," you look happy today," JB stated.

"i alwasy look happy," Chorong answered.

"really? how about the time you smacked my locker when you were in your in period?" JB asked with a smile, Chorongs's cheeks turned bright red.

"Ani!...you said you'd keep queit!" Chorong said, JB laughed.

"arraso," JB said as he went away as Chorong walked behind him.

"oppa can you buy me ice cream after school?" Seohyun asked Suho as thye were at their locker.

"neh seohyun," Suho replied sweetly.

"thank you oppa," Seohyun said with a smile, Suho put his arms around her as they walked to class, all girl were staring at them as they wished a guyuwould do the same to them.

In class #24 the teacher was taking thw attenance, everyone was seated as a guy cam in the class room.

"care to explain why your late Mr. Xi?" His homeroom teacher asked, Luhan had a smile on.

"sorry teacher-nim...ugh, my mom had a hard time so i had to stay with her for acoupke of mintues," he lied.

"ok, arraso.. go take a seat,'' the teacher said pointing the the empty seat."ok..where was i?'' the teacher asked looking down the attenance,"oh..yeah, Yoon Bomi?" he called.

"i'm here teacher-nim," she said with a smile and bowed down and took a seat again.

Arts School:

It was dance class at art school, all the 16 years olds were in the dance stadium, people where talking really loud you coundn't really hear what they were really saying.

"psst!" someone said threw the window, chanyeol looked over and saw his best firiend Kris.

"Hyung what are you doing there? and  mostly wha are you doing here?" Chanyeol asked.

"I had a history test...i didn't study so i ditched...,"Kris replied like it was no big deal.

"i thought tha BC High School was very stricked?" Chnayeol asked confused.

"it ia..but not as stricked as your school," Kris answered,"The teachers didn't notice me so i'm ok," he said.

"well you should go back--" sadly Chanyeo got cut off by Kris.

"Chanyeol, look at the girls looking at you,'' Kris said pointing to the fan girls of Chanyeol, chanyeo gave them a smile as they all died.

"like i was saying--," a girl bump in to him..well someone pushed her and chanyeol caught her,"ow.." he mumble threw his teeth.

"i'm sorry! i didn't mean too...," the girl said looking at the ground, chanyeol looked from the bottom to see her face but she looked away so he couldn't see.

"it's ok..just look where your going next time,' he simply said.. he couldn't get the fact that why she was hidding herface... she was still wearing her unifrom..

'why isn't she waering her dance clouths?' he asked himself as he looked a the girl walking out the room.


THIS IS THE FIRST CHAPTER OF 'We ARE Family'

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING HIS CHAPTER

PLEASE SUBSCRIB AND COMMENT IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE!

THANK YOU!

FIGHTING!

  th?id=HN.608007145674638222&w=64&h=64&c=