Witch (Songfic) - Extra II

Witch + Lost Memory (Songfic)

"Hey." Jeongmin sighed. He didn't exactly understand why he was playing the role of the middleman, but Minwoo changed. Again. Only this time, for the better.

Placing a cup of coffee before the other man, he sat down and took a sip of his own. "I met Minwoo yesterday."

Donghyun immediately raised his head and stared at Jeongmin with widened eyes, the words he couldn't say apparent in them.

How is he?

"He made me sleep with him." Jeongmin said lightly, stretching his arms. "Ah, it was kind of fun-"

A sharp gasp, along with the sound of a chair knocked off balance, hitting ground. Jeongmin struggled slightly while he was lifted by his collar, managing to keep himself alive by tip-toeing to reach the floor.

Donghyun's eyes were fierce, his grip rough, but the fist he clenched never came.

"Weren't you the one who broke up with him?" Jeongmin narrowed his eyes and felt his shirt being slowly released. He watched pain take over the anger in those eyes, and they were glistening.

Red-rimmed eyes. Jeongmin knew he saw them yesterday too.

Why break up if the two parties involved are left with nights of endless tears?

It was so obvious. Jeongmin thought Donghyun's love for Minwoo was so obvious that he didn't even want to entertain the thought of sleeping with Minwoo the night before.

"Other than telling me you broke up with him and that you hope I wouldn't tell him anything about you if I came in contact with him, you didn't tell me anything else." Jeongmin sighed, taking a seat and gesturing at Donghyun's chair for him to do the same. "Relax, we just slept in the same bed. It wasn't fun, he was crying and crying."

Donghyun frowned, picking up his chair and then dropping himself onto it.

"Apparently, you didn't tell him anything either."

A flinch, as if he already knew, as if he was constantly making the effort to keep things from the younger.

"The break up came so suddenly." Jeongmin recounted, remembering Minwoo's words. "There wasn't any sign."

"I didn't want to do it." Donghyun leaned his weight on the table as he grabbed onto his hair desperately. "Even till this second I'm regretting it."

"I know." Jeongmin shrugged, pointing at Donghyun even though the older man couldn't see him. "Anyone who sees your current state will know. But Minwoo can't see it."

"It's my mother." Donghyun said quietly, slowly raising himself again. He watched Jeongmin watched him, then frowning slightly as he recollected the events. "I told her everything because I didn't want any problems in the future, I didn't want to let him go. I told her I was gay."

"So she made you-"

"It was fine till there. She was confused and upset, but she was fine." A sharp intake of air, and Jeongmin saw the pain in Donghyun's unfocused eyes. "But she saw the scars he gave me."

"Right." Jeongmin winced, knowing the scars on Donghyun's body wasn't the best sign of a healthy relationship.

"So she got angry and started throwing glasswares around, demanding I break up with him. I didn't relent, so she started picking up the broken pieces and then throwing them at me."

Jeongmin made a face, imagining the chaos. That would explain the wound across Donghyun's face. As violent as Minwoo got, he never touched the older man's face, so Jeongmin was confused whether it was done by the younger at first.

"She was crying. Why do I allow someone else to hurt me? I was her precious only son and I let myself be abused, so stupidly in love." Donghyun let out a shaky breath, the words his mother said still bringing tears. "She was crying, and bleeding, and pleading. She held me with bloodied hands and asked me why I couldn't let him go, even if it hurts me, even if it hurts her."

"So I let him go."

-

Stumbling.

Tripping over.

Falling down.

He reached for his phone clumsily and watched as his home screen lit up when he accidentally pressed on his volume button.

There he was again.

He was everywhere.

A wave of nausea hit him, and he couldn't keep himself from puking the alcohol he consumed on an empty stomach two hours ago. He watched the mess on the floor spread, the strong smell of alcohol mixed with his gastric juices enhanced in his drunken state.

"-inwoo..."

Mustering up enough strength to get on all fours, he crawled through the puddle for the shortest route, ignoring how disgusting it was. He finally reached the living room of his own house, remembering how they would spend a night just cuddling on the very sofa before his eyes.

"...Minwoo..."

He persevered forward, passing by the kitchen where the younger had made him a meal. It was when he fell sick, too weak to go anywhere or do anything. He remembered how he was fed, head against the younger's frame as every spoon of porridge was blown on to ensure it wasn't too hot for him.

"...Minwoo..."

With teary eyes and a heavy body, he tried to make his way to his bedroom. There, he didn't dare touch the younger indecently. He was too precious, too innocent. Only countless of cuddling and talks, and he would always die a little inside when the younger's soft locks would be pressed against his cheeks, the two falling asleep with bodies so close.

"...Minwoo."

-

I posted this 'cause there's no updates this weekend ;~~~~~;
CAN SOMEONE UPDATE THEIR STORY OR WRITE A DONGWOO FIC.
I'm experiencing a DongWoo drought ;~~~;