Witch (Songfic)

Witch + Lost Memory (Songfic)

WARNING: Abusive relationship.

-

The heavy scent of alcohol. White flashing strobe lights. Body contact with strangers.

To some, it was heaven.

To him, it was a first.

“DONGHYUN-HYUNG!” A fun-looking guy yelled into the said man's ear, probably sensing the discomfort from the older man. “LET LOOSE. THIS IS THE WAY TO LIVE!”

Donghyun, with recently dyed platinum blonde hair and geek specs that were the rage at the moment, fidgeted. Or rather, shifted uncomfortably in his skinny jeans and fitting plaid flannel shirt, fumbling with his studded belts.

“Why did I agree to this?” Donghyun mumbled under his breath, inaudible to the younger man beside him.

His mother who had visited him from the countryside had been shocked by his transformation from just three days ago. Jeongmin, the man he came to this club with, had somehow convinced him out of his office clothes and plain black hair.

(“You're gay.” Jeongmin started, totally cool with Donghyun's ual preference despite himself being straight. Jeongmin was a ladykiller definitely, he knew the right words for every situation and always leave them smiling. “And if you still hold any hope for love, then you need to change out of this routine.”

“What do you mean?” Donghyun blinked, surprised by the sudden talk. The two were pretty close despite being colleagues, because Donghyun made a mistake of drinking too much and revealing his orientation to the younger. Ever since then, he tried keeping his distance from the younger for fear of being rejected as a person, but Jeongmin oddly stuck closer.

Lunch break as usual for the two, which was why Donghyun wasn't expecting Jeongmin's sudden statement.

“Going to work, working hard, getting out of work. You know what you're becoming?” Jeongmin paused dramatically, leaning closer. “A woman's husband.”

“What?”

“A woman's husband. Perfect for a woman.” Jeongmin explained. “But you're gay.”

“It's not like I can do anything about it...” Donghyun shrugged. He was a passive person, more so because of his orientation, and yet even more because he knew the society wasn't ready to accept him. He didn't even dare tell his mother, feeding her lies that he's looking for a wife soon.

“Yes! You can!” Jeongmin exclaimed excitedly. “Change your appearance, your behaviour, your routine! Let me give you a makeover!”

“But-”

“Hyung, trust me.” Jeongmin winked, starting a myriad of explanations regarding fashion and the modern teenagers' life.)

Donghyun thought back and paused. He was 25, why did he even want to lead a modern teenagers' life?

“COME ON!” Jeongmin yelled into Donghyun's ear while tugging the older's wrist, himself comfortable enough to hold a stranger's waist as they danced to the booming music.

Donghyun frowned slightly, allowing himself to be dragged into the crowd.

To some, it was paradise.

To him, it was work.

“Minwoo-oppa!” A lady in a red one-piece called out over the music, waving her hand enthusiastically. “Won't you join us for a bit?”

Minwoo smiled prettily, habitually ignoring the fact that the lady was in her mid-30s and he only recently turned 20. “Only if you care for a bottle.”

“I'd take two!” Another lady with a slightly more revealing dress screamed, fingers showing a 'V' in case Minwoo just walked away like he did the other time. “Champagne please!”

Minwoo nodded slightly, winking before turning on his heels to bring the ladies their order. He added a slight sway to his hips, hearing a few squeals despite the strong bass sound.

As soon as he had his back to the customers, he sighed softly. He should really stop agreeing to sit in at people's tables. The last time he did was because his manager pleaded him to, saying the customer bought a month's paycheck worth of alcohol just for Minwoo's companionship.

And that says a lot, because the waiter's paycheck consists of 90% tips from generous ladies in their mid-30s.

This usual crowd of ladies spotted him that day and complained that he never sat in at their tables before and threatened not to visit anymore, or at least that's what his manager says. Since they do buy quite a bit and are regulars, his manager yet again pleaded for him to do him another favour.

With the two bottles of overpriced champagnes now on his tray and a few clean glasses, he turned and placed his practiced smile on his face.

A high nose, pink full lips and the sweetest smile one has ever seen. No one doubted Minwoo's popularity even though he only joined two months ago. He knew how to treat his older colleagues respectfully, he knew how to treat his customers and leave them wanting more. His manners were perfect and his image was mysterious.

“Shall I pour a glass for you ladies?” Minwoo spoke calmly, gesturing to the glasses he placed on their table.

He didn't try to fight the music, his body language compensating for the inaudible words. They nodded eagerly, watching his every move from the popping of the champagne to his mannered way of pouring champagne. Leaving the half emptied bottle on his tray, he held each and every glass out to the crowd of five.

A hand caught his wrist as he drew it back, leading him to the middle of their sofa and making him have a seat.

“You're always so busy!” She started, leaning close. “We never have any chance to talk to you!”

“I apologise for my rudeness before.” Minwoo smiled softly, addressing the ladies on the other side of him too. “I have always wanted to properly thank all of you for your continued support.”

“How old are you?” The lady at the end of the sofa yelled.

“Does it matter?” Minwoo smiled. “For you all, I'll be an oppa.”

They squealed some more and kept asking questions they were curious about, while Minwoo kept his eye on the amount of champagne left in the first bottle. As the first bottle emptied, he stood and popped the second bottle, pouring more champagne into the glass of the lady who stopped him half an hour ago.

“Well then, it was nice having a chat with all of you. I shall take my leave now.” Minwoo smiled and bowed, clearing the table of the empty champagne bottle with his tray.

A collective unwilling sound could be heard, but Minwoo pretended not to notice as he left.

It was now time for part two of his job. Placing his tray back into the kitchen, he removed his formal jacket and loosened the tie around his neck, ready to join the dance floor.

This was his reason for applying to this job. One where he can dance his heart out and get paid for it.

He smirked, manoeuvring through the crowd and ignoring the hands that reached out towards him. He started with a slight body wave to feel the rhythm, before warming up with a more complicated dance routine. The crowd started making space for him, many accustomed to the special event that only this club offered.

Minwoo's fluid motion came to a sudden stop, matching the end of the song. With only a second to catch a breather, the DJ played the next track while Minwoo decided a few basic moves he would improvise on for this next freestyle.

But even the most basic moves look amazing when he does it.

He wasn't just a professional on the dance floor.

He was a natural.


-

'Cause your body goes boom bara boom
'Cause your body goes boom bara boom
'Cause your body goes boom bara boom

-

“This is bad.” Jeongmin bit his lower lip, releasing his grip on yet another stranger's waist. “Sorry darling, another time.”

Jeongmin headed towards Donghyun (who decided he couldn't fit in and ended up standing in the corner), and shook his head as he tried to break Donghyun's focus on a certain waiter. He frequents the club and knows the popularity of this waiter, but he didn't think Donghyun would find his style attractive.

Well, what does he know?

“Hyung!” Jeongmin waved exaggeratedly in front of Donghyun, who needed a second to register the younger man's presence.

“Yeah?” Donghyun gave the dancer one last look before turning his attention to Jeongmin. “What is it?”

“You...don't like someone like him, do you?”

“I...do.” Donghyun blinked, himself surprised by his own words. “I don't know.”

“...” Jeongmin sighed. “He's not for you.”

“Why? Do you know him?” The older man's eyes brightened and a look of contemplation took over quickly as if he had second thoughts. Within the next second, Donghyun had his shoulders slumped and fidgeted a bit. “Ah, right, of course he's not gay.”

Jeongmin sighed at the despondent look, patting Donghyun and promising the older man despite himself. “I'll introduce you to him. Just, don't be too disappointed later.”

“Later?”

Said later came way faster than Donghyun realised, which apparently is because Minwoo (“Minwoo? That's a nice name.”) attends university and cannot have a shift that goes all the way into the night.

Minwoo gave Jeongmin a glance as he exited from the staff room through the backdoor where the two were waiting (“How do you even know this place so well?”), heading straight in the direction of the subway without giving their presence any acknowledgement.

“Yah, No Minwoo.” Jeongmin called out quietly, folding his arms as he kicked the wall he was leaning against. “What’s with your attitude?”

“…” Minwoo stopped when he heard his name, but rolled his eyes at the other’s words. He continued on his way, resisting the grip that Jeongmin had around his arm. “What do you want?”

Jeongmin looked towards Donghyun as if to say “Yep, this is the guy you said you were interested in.”, but turned back and faced Minwoo with a cold stare. Donghyun looks out a lot for him at work because he wasn’t the most competent worker, and here’s him repaying those favours. “Need to talk to you.”

“But I have nothing to say.” Minwoo tried to shake away the firm grip, hearing his colleagues’ voices near the backdoor. Frowning, he gave Jeongmin and the stranger Jeongmin had with him a look before succumbing.

No need to reveal his true self to his colleagues.

Agreeing quickly, he led the two deeper into the alley they were in. “If you keep quiet here, I’ll listen later.”

“Minwoo?” Another staff emerged from the backdoor, dressed in casual clothes. “Sure ran away quickly. Oh well.”

Minwoo watched as his colleague left the area, then turning back to an unamused Jeongmin and a confused stranger. He sighed as he emerged from the darkness, leading the other two to a better place to talk.

-

Even if it's a lie, I'm fine. So what if it isn't genuine?
What's important is that you're in my arms now
No matter how many times, if it's you, I'll be fooled
I can't have you, but I can touch you

-

Donghyun couldn’t help but be amazed. He himself didn’t look too bad, but this human before him was almost ethereal. He had long eyelashes that made his eyes more defined, and slightly wet hair caused by his enthusiastic moves earlier. The fitting jeans and slightly oversized T-shirt on him made him look smaller than he is, and his voice had this certain unexplainable charm.

And he wasn’t one who believed in love at first sight, so this really hit him hard.

Jeongmin sighed at the dumb stricken colleague of his, and sighed once more at the younger man leading them both. Maybe he should have just told Donghyun it was a bad idea from the start.

“Here.” Minwoo stopped in his tracks, plopping himself down on a public bench in the public park. At 2 a.m. in the morning, the park was silent except for cicadas singing. “I’ll give five minutes.”

“I don’t even need five. He’s Kim Donghyun. He’s interested in you.”

Donghyun jerked at the mention of his name and almost stumbled over air when he heard Jeongmin’s direct words.

“Well, I’m not.” Minwoo didn’t even blink, staring off into the distance. “Is that all?”

“I told you.” Jeongmin shrugged as he patted Donghyun. “I’ll find you someone better, don’t worry.”

“Wait.” Minwoo cut in, taking a better look at Donghyun. He stood up and leaned close towards the blonde, watching the already large eyes widening at his proximity. “I’ll date you.”

“What are you planning?” Jeongmin pushed Minwoo away, standing protectively before the older man. “You’re not even interested, I’m not allowing this.”

Minwoo shrugged off the push despite him falling back three steps, reaching for Donghyun’s fingers. Staring into the other’s unfocused eyes, he smiled softly. “What do you say?”

-

Between those sweet lips, if you call my name
It'll be you, even if it hurts, for me it's you
Every time your hand reaches out, my breath stops
I swear my devotion to you

-

“Donghyun-ssi.” Minwoo smiled prettily, the third day since they’ve met and started dating. It all seems friendly on the surface, as if it was a meeting between friends at a café.

Donghyun shuddered at his name, more so because Minwoo stuck to formalities instead of addressing him as a “hyung”. He smiled back, the soft hand resting against his own providing warmth in the chilly autumn more than his cup of Americano could.

Minwoo the fresh scar on Donghyun’s arm he had given the older man a day ago. “Does it hurt? I’m sorry.”

Donghyun didn’t feel the wound, too busy staring at Minwoo’s softened gaze to realise. He watched the younger bite his lower lip as if expressing his regret, head only thinking about what he had done in his previous life to receive such an amazing present from the heavens.

The younger man didn’t seem to mind the silence, only the scar lightly. “Also, I’m working tonight too, so I won’t be able to visit you like I did yesterday.”

“It’s okay.” The older man managed, watching a brilliant smile appear on the younger’s face. “Work is important.”

“Will you visit?” An almost sickeningly sweet voice asked, the lure of temptation too strong for a weak-willed person like Donghyun. The answer was already on his face.

“Sure.”

Minwoo beckoned with his finger for Donghyun to lean over the table, himself shifting closer as he whispered into the other’s ear. “A service industry thrives on tips.”

There wasn’t anything Donghyun could infer from the younger’s words, and watched with a blank expression as Minwoo winked. The older man took a second to register Minwoo’s words and another to link it all up.

“But of course.”

-

The trip to the cash machine for a bulky wallet was worth it.

Minwoo stayed at his table since he entered, and Donghyun mocked the envious stares he was gaining from all the other tables. He wasn’t the best at choosing alcohol and only told Minwoo to get him whatever was expensive, which caused five different bottles to appear in front of him.

This was as comfortable as it gets, Minwoo thought, as Donghyun is contented simply from watching the younger. He gets to rest on the comfortable sofa with a good excuse and doesn’t have to think of compliments or small chats to get by.

His manager was more than happy to send him to Donghyun’s table to sit in when he heard of the five expensive bottles of alcohol that the customer “ordered”.

“Are you sure you still want to drink?” Minwoo asked, successfully popping all five bottles and having Donghyun drink a bit from each.

Donghyun could feel a bit of the alcohol take effect on him. He shook his head, then nodded again, looking to Minwoo. “Wait. If I stop, would you leave?”

“I can stay for a bit longer if you want.” Minwoo smiled, lips against Donghyun ears for the other to hear him clearly over the music.

Donghyun flinched a bit at the contact, turning towards Minwoo as if unbelieving of how close Minwoo was. He widened his eyes some more as his eyes met Minwoo’s, himself almost cross-eyed due to their proximity. He backed away slightly, apologising subconsciously. “Sorry.”

The actions had Minwoo chuckling inaudibly, eyes surveying his environment. He then shifted towards the older and lightly kissed his cheek.

Donghyun froze.

He didn’t even realise when Minwoo stood up and left with the generous tip he worked all week in a stuffy cubicle for.


-

You're pretty when you're rough, captivating when you're dangerous
I know I'll be hurt every time, but I let myself be played in your joke
There's nothing I can't do, I'll give you my everything
By your side, just your side, and that's enough

-

A glare from the other could make him whimper, even if the glare wasn’t the most menacing one he has seen. Donghyun cowered at Minwoo’s bad mood, which seems to shine every time they are alone at Donghyun’s house.

Donghyun couldn’t even remember what made the younger so mad.

In a split second, Minwoo was scratching him with untrimmed fingernails like he did the second day they got together, grabbing onto the collar of his shirt and shaking the older man back and forth. Minwoo clenched his jaw, glaring at Donghyun even more when the older didn’t respond.

He knew this was wrong. Jeongmin did warn him.

(“He’s a bit…twisted.” Jeongmin sighed. “I sort of did that to him. He was my junior in high school, and we were actually quite close. But I told everyone he was gay after he confessed to me, and he started getting bullied even though he was really popular before.”

Donghyun flinched at the words, knowing how they hit home.

“I started seeing him become a different person, and I thought I didn’t want that to happen again. I tried to apologise but he didn’t hear any of it, venting his frustrations on me whenever I tried to talk him through again like scratching me and hitting me. In the end I gave up on him and just decided I needed to change my outlook.” Jeongmin recounted, revealing his reason for not abandoning Donghyun despite realising the older man’s ual orientation. “I guess the reason why I introduced you guys was because maybe you could change him, but I’m kind of really regretting it now. So anyway, whatever sort of reason that made him date you, it wouldn’t be good. If you’d listen, I say stay away. A rose has its thorns, and this one’s deadly.”)

“Minwoo-ya…”

“Don’t call my name.” Minwoo spat. “Whoever gave you that right?”

Donghyun gently held onto Minwoo’s smaller hands, realising they were pretty cold against his own. Had Minwoo’s hands always been so cold? He felt the younger’s grip loosened, and watched as the other let his tears fall.

The blonde reached for the tear-stained face, unable to even dislike the younger for a second despite the ridiculousness of Minwoo’s mood swings. He gauged the younger’s reaction as he inched closer, arms snaking around the small waist as he brought the other into a tight hug.

-

'Cause your body goes boom bara boom x3
nanana nananana nana
'Cause your body goes boom bara boom x3

-

Jeongmin had to be dragged the next time Donghyun asked him to visit the club Minwoo worked at. Everything seemed the same as the very first day Donghyun stepped into their club, except that Donghyun was a different man.

He no longer not fit in.

His fashion style was now his own choice, trying to match Minwoo’s age as they go out on small dates like a walk or a small chat over coffee.

His entrance to this club was also his decision, all reasons pointing to a certain waiter.

And his body, fresh scars.

“Did he do this to you?” Jeongmin cursed as he saw the scars that were previously hidden due to Donghyun’s work attire.

Donghyun smiled distractedly, sharing the second bottle of alcohol he didn’t manage to finish the other time Minwoo had ordered for him. Since this was a bottle kept from the previous time, he knew Minwoo wouldn’t be able to sit in at their table.

Not that it was a good idea with Jeongmin around.

“Donghyun-hyung, I really think-”

“Look.”

And in the middle of the dance floor was the same man that cried in his arms that other day. Donghyun didn’t know if it was wrong, and frankly he didn’t care. All he knew was that this man was someone he could sling his arm around and (cautiously) call his.

All he knew was that this man was going home with him tonight.

-

Tell me if a beggar like me had now became a burden
Or with a sad expression say we should stop
These sort of thoughts make me anxious every time, but I'm oddly more captivated by you
You have many talents*
You tame me skilfully, asking me to come and go, it's driving me crazy
You know I can't leave you
No matter how hard you throw, I'll come back like a boomerang

-

The longer their relationship last, the more anxious Donghyun feels. Somehow, it feels like every day could be their last.

Minwoo still smiled sweetly on good days, but every bad day leaves him dreading.

Jeongmin told him countlessly to end the relationship before he becomes a wreck, stating things like how an abusive relationship wouldn’t last but its effects would.

All Donghyun could think of was what Minwoo would do if he heard the same words. Would he end it?

Minwoo was over at Donghyun’s house again, skipping out on school simply because he didn’t feel like it. With a beautiful man appearing at his doorstep at 7 in the morning with breakfast in his smaller hands, Donghyun called in an urgent sick leave and disregarded the nagging thought of how he wouldn’t have done something so irresponsible in the past.

(A message from Jeongmin: “Is it because of him?”)

Breakfast was a sweet affair with Minwoo thoughtfully picking out dishes to add on Donghyun’s spoon, and Donghyun never felt so loved in his life. He picked up his courage and fed the younger a spoon too, dying a little inside when his gesture earned him the brightest smile he has ever seen from the younger.

Somehow the tension kicked in as they were cleaning up, and Minwoo suddenly dropped himself on the couch with a tight expression. Donghyun wondered if he should do something about it, knowing he wasn’t the most adept at handling Minwoo yet. Instead, he continued clearing the table and thrashing the rubbish.

“Are you going to be like this?” Minwoo spoke quietly, annoyance clear in his tone.

Donghyun straightened, hurrying over to Minwoo’s side.

“Go away.”

Wondering whether to take the words at surface value or not, Minwoo gave his legs a violent kick before returning to his bad mood. Donghyun winced slightly, hopping on his other leg towards the younger. “I’m sorry.”

“I don’t want to hear that.”

“…”

“Don’t you have anything to say?”

“Minwoo-ya…”

“I said don’t call my name.” Minwoo glared, while Donghyun braced himself for the next attack.

-

I tried to stop myself, but if you call for me
The footsteps going away will turn and I'll run towards you
With an angel's face, you shake me up every time
Is it the kind* body or the woman's scent?
If our lips meet, I'll bow down to you unendlessly
I'll swear my devotion to you again

-

The promotion Donghyun had just two months ago was on the verge of disappearing. He had worked five years for this, but it was slipping away as his concentration shifted from work to a certain younger man.

“Hyung.” Jeongmin pleaded, eyes so sad Donghyun was almost convinced. “Please.”

“You don’t understand…” Donghyun words trailed off, his phone vibrating.

Jeongmin reached for the said phone that was left on the table before the older man could. He looked at the screen and laughed humourlessly. “Why are you doing this?”

Donghyun didn’t reply, only reaching for the phone that Jeongmin reluctantly returned.

“I just ended school.”

The four words had Donghyun stopped for a while, processing the simple message. Should he? He looked at the time which he didn’t have to, since the only reason he would be sitting down with Jeongmin was lunch, and stood up from his seat all so suddenly.

“Hyung.” Jeongmin called out, almost like a warning. He shook his head slowly-

“I’m taking a half-day.”

The older man took off straight from work, ignoring the shouts from Jeongmin while mumbling words of apologies to the younger colleague. With his destination and route all in mind, he headed straight for his lover’s school.

And that took every last bit of sanity Donghyun had left in him. To remind himself of traffic laws and how there were other lives on stake if he drove recklessly, countering all thoughts to meet the younger man quickly.

It would be horrible if all that hard work was paid with a look of disdain, but the sun was shining down on him as Minwoo clapped his hands in delight seeing the older man, fifteen minutes later.

“Are you sure it’s okay to come pick me up?” Minwoo asked with an apologetic expression, reaching for the seatbelt as he buckled up.

“Sure.” Donghyun nodded with a smile, watching Minwoo return an amazing smile. It left him breathless yet again, and he could only unconsciously repeated himself. “Sure.”

“Your house?” Minwoo tilted his head to a side cutely, hands finding Donghyun’s, leaving the older to steer with the other hand. He played with the fingers by bending them and straightening them at random, smiling when Donghyun showed slight resistance in his fingers.

“Mm…” Donghyun hummed, tightening his grip around the steering wheel as if to help him focus.

He was glad he did, an hour later, when they were both safe and sound on his bed.

Minwoo stated he hadn’t really seen Donghyun’s bedroom and they ended up snuggling under his warm blanket in the chilly weather. The older man wasn’t sure why he didn’t realise the younger always had a sweet fragrance radiating off him that was a mix of fabric softener and baby lotion, and gave it another thought. Maybe they were never this intimate before.

The younger turned towards the other who had eyes so focused on him it could probably burn a hole into him, smiling softly when their eyes met.

Donghyun, for the lack of a better word, shuddered. Every nerve in him was tingling, every breath heavier than the previous as he felt his heart beat faster. Minwoo locked his eyes with the older’s fixated ones, hand slowly reaching towards Donghyun’s face.

Fingers lightly the pale face, Minwoo raised himself slightly and pressed his lips against the older man’s thinner ones.

He squeaked inaudibly as Donghyun wrapped his arms around him and brought him nearer, the older then quickly dominating in the kiss Minwoo initiated. Tilting his head slightly as he carefully tasted the younger’s lips, Donghyun tightened his grip around Minwoo’s waist and prayed this could last a little longer.

Just a little longer, and he wouldn’t have any regrets.

-

I'm fine even if you use me, I'm fine even if you take me as a joke
In the end I know I'll be ruined but I'll still choose someone like you
It's fine if it's not the entire you, I'm fine with having only half of you
By your side, just your side, that is enough

-

Jeongmin sighed, not sure whether “I told you so.” has any effect on the older man. Donghyun was demoted back to his original post, irresponsibility still apparent every time his phone vibrates.

“Hyung…”

“I realised there was something I wanted to ask you.” Donghyun suddenly interjected, purposely ignoring Jeongmin wincing at the wound on his neck that was only obvious if he raised his head. “Why do you go to that club if you knew Minwoo worked there?”

Jeongmin frowned, apparently not anticipating Donghyun’s question.

“I guess…I couldn’t really stop worrying.”

Donghyun considered Jeongmin’s words for a moment, then stared into Jeongmin’s eyes. “Because he was such an endearing person before he changed?”

Jeongmin fidgeted slightly, knowing where this conversation would lead them. “Hyung-”

“I’m asking you a question.”

“Yes…he was a really sweet person, but he has changed and-” Jeongmin argued, reluctantly stopping when Donghyun raised his hand. “Hyung…”

“Thanks.” Donghyun smiled softly, unconsciously reaching for the wound on his neck. “That much is enough for me.”

-

WHY. WHY.
I SWEAR I LOVE THIS OTP.
WHY IS MY FIRST FIC OF THEM LIKE THAT ;~;

I realised it could be quite confusing, so here's the explanation I have :
While writing, I was making Minwoo more of an emotionally unstable person, but of course you can read him as someone with a split personality.
He goes back and forth between kind and cruel, and at first agreed to date Donghyun because firstly, Jeongmin didn't allow it and Minwoo wanted to get back at him for the rejection earlier in life, and secondly, he kind of wanted someone to worship him even though he already showed that he's not as nice as he seems (aka, his waiter side, because he believes Jeongmin probably badmouthed him before introducing)
The ending sort of hints that Minwoo was a really sweet kid when he was younger, but kind of changed when things started to taunt him, like bullies and getting rejected. That means Minwoo could possibly turn back to the him he was before, and that's why Donghyun still holds on.
Of course Donghyun may be slightly stupid to hold on, but he's kinda infatuated right from the start and he can feel the real Minwoo from time to time and it makes it hard for him to leaveeeeee....which coincides with the lyrics muahahaha.
Minwoo got him under a ~spell~