Chapter 12

The Curse Bottle

"JongIn! Kai! Eomma! What the with this pool of blood?!" Kyungsoo cries who's in the bathroom and her screams woke Kai up. "Noona? What's wrong?!" Kai shouts behind the door and was going to kick the door down but Kyungsoo open it before Kai could and revealed a mess Kyungsoo with blood all over her Pororo pyjama. "JongIn ah, what's going on with my body? Am I in hell already? No! I can't! I haven't accomplished what I want to do. Heck! I haven't try on my high heels that I brought yesterday. JongIn ah, help your poor noona here," Kyungsoo cries out while hugging Kai as tight as she could leaving Kai breathless. Kai who is loving the petite girl hugging him, he chuckles and sighs in relief. "For sake's Soo, I thought something's wrong. You're not dead you are on your period,"

"Period? Wait, don't tell me that period which y girls keep whining about the painful cramps and stuff. That kind of period?" Kyungsoo asks with her eyes wide as ever.

"Yes, that kind of period, Soo," Kai smiles while patting his noona's head. "ing hell! How am I supposes to dance in this kind of situation? Wait, am I not the only one who's in—"

Yeolie!

They flinched at the scream. "Well I think that's a no, babe," Kai said it and flinched again at another scream. "Good now that's—"

Oh my ing god! Sehun! Help me I'm dying!

"Okay? How many of us girls are going to this hell actually?" Kyungsoo asks annoyingly. "Beats me. You're the one who's in this kind of situation," Kai shrugs and continues. "Say Soo, you might clean it up since its looks like you're swimming in your own pool blood." Kai teases her with his smirk on and earned a smack on the back of his head from Kyungsoo. "Stop teasing and go get the mop or you won't be sharing the room with me!"

"On it, Soo!" Kai yelps and dashed to the kitchen to grab his lifesaver.

 

"Yeolie! My god Yeol! Wake the up! What the hell is wrong with me? The bloods keep flowing down my thighs! Yeolie!" Baekhyun cries and hits Chanyeol's chest hard. "What the—Oh my god Baek! Why are you bleeding?! This is insane! I will call the ambulance right—" Chanyeol grabs his phone but stop dialling when he heard banging on the door. He got up and spring to the door and revealed a worried Suho. "What happen here? I heard Baekhyun scream and—The ?! Baekhyun are you alright?!" Suho panics, pushing Chanyeol aside causing him to stumble on his feet but luckily caught by Lay.

"Thanks, hyung,"

"No problem, Chanyeol," Lay said it with his dimple smile. "Baekhyun, what's going on? Why are you bleeding like hell?" Suho asks worriedly while trying to calm Baekhyun down. "How the should I know! I woke up and hell decided to come down like raining cats and dogs!" Baekhyun sobs through every words she said.

"Well, I believe it's your period cycle Baekhyun,"

Everyone turn to the source of the voice which belongs to Tao. "How the hell did you know Tao? You're not even a girl before," Suho asks still rubbing Baekhyun's back. "Well, I did a research about female hormones unlike you sissy who keeps frowning and screaming about how did this happen," Tao explains with her arms crossed. "You shouldn't have told us before you panda!" Baekhyun was going to attacked Tao but felt something flowing down her thighs and that stop her from killing the panda.

"So, what's the right thing to do now Tao?" Lay asks her making Tao raises her nose high. "Baekhyun should wear this." Tao said and hands the pads to Baekhyun and Suho. "What the hell is this?" Baekhyun asks in disbelief while poking the spongy thing. "Well, this, my lovely Baekhyun called pads where you stick them on your and wear it for 7 days and change it daily,"

"Wait! What?! 7 days?!" Baekhyun shouts while showing the number 7 with her hands. "That's what period is. Jesus, no need to shout I'm just in front of you!" Tao hissed while helping Suho paste the pad on Baekhyun's pantie. "Here wear it but before that you have to shower first and clean yourself from this pool of blood," Tao stops mid-way while pointing to Baekhyun's body up and down making Baekhyun pouts and walks carefully to the bathroom.

"Oh and Yeol Oppa can you be a gentleman go get the mop and mop this up?"

"Sure, Tao and be right back."

 

'Sehun! Wake up!'

"Is that Luhan? Looks like the pro here will be visiting Miss Luhan! " Tao smiles proudly making her way to Luhan's room but she stops in front of the door when she felt a hand covered her eyes. "Ge~ I know it’s you." Tao smiles widely while holding onto Kris’s hand. "How did you know?" Kris asks faking his hurt tone making Tao giggles and let the hand down.

"Well my dear Ge, from your scent I automatically knew it's you." She giggles again, turning to face Kris and gave a quick peck on his lips. "That's my Taozi. Say what are you doing in front of Sehun's room?" He asks and Tao clicks her tongue. "Oh yeah I was going—"

ing poker face! Wake the up! I'm freaking dying here!

"That I assume Luhan is going to break Sehun's neck if I don't get in there quick." Tao smiles again at Kris and puts her serious expression on and turns back to the door.

 

Tao burst into the room and saw a sobbing Luhan on the floor covered with blood around her night wear dress. Upon hearing the door open Luhan tilted her head to the door and was so glad to see Tao along with a shocked face from Kris and she quickly hugged her panda.

"Oh, Tao! What is happening to me and that bubble tea face is dead! I keep calling him he didn't even budge! Tao ah, is the grim reaper going to take my poor soul now? I can't die now I haven't travel around the world!" Luhan sobs on Tao's chest wetting Tao's shirt which borrowed from Kris. "Ge, can you wake Sehun up? I will take care of Luhan here," Tao asks him for help while calming Luhan down. Nodding and Kris went to Sehun and whispers. "Sehun ah, if you are not up until I count to 5 I will tell Chul noona no bubble tea for you until you die," Kris counted before he reached the number 3 Sehun shoot up and hugging Kris waist.

"I'm up! I'm up! Please don't tell Chul noona or I will not rest in peace without my balls!"

Kris smiles at his victory and gave Tao a thumb up. "That settle, Oh Sehun," Tao calls out for Sehun who is still mumbling about his bubble tea against Kris’s waist. Sehun stops mumbling and faces Tao.

"Yes, Tao?"

"Be a good boy go get the mop will you? Your Luhan here made a mess,"

Sehun nods in respond and releasing himself from Kris but before his feet meet the floor. He saw a lot of blood and was about to say something but Kris cut him.

"Now Sehun!"

"Yes hyung!" Sehun stood up and dashing to the kitchen and almost slipped because of the blood.

 

"Yah! Hyung! I come here first! Now, give me my lifesaver!" Kai yells, struggling to take the mop from Chanyeol's hold. "Oh, no way Kkamjong! My Baekie is in trouble and I will use this first!"

" that! My Soo need it badly!"

"No my Baekie!"

"My SOO!"

"My—"

Watching the bickering over the mop Sehun waste no time and grabs the mop. "Beat it tanned boy and tree hyung, my Luhan need this more than your Soo and Baekkie,"

"Hell no, Oh Sehun! Baekie need this," Chanyeol grabs the mop from Sehun's hands before Sehun going to protest Xiumin walked in and screams at them. "What are you 3 idiots fighting for? It's 5:30 am in the morning!"

The 3 flinched and turned their heads to their Baozi noona. "Oh Umin noona, there's a minor problem with Kyungsoo but this 2 dickheads won't give me the damn stick." Kai said it while glaring at the 2. "Who are you calling me a dickhead you, tanned boy! Luhan noona need it first!"

" you both! Baekie need it badly."

"The ? Kyung—"

"Enough! Give me that damn mop and just use the towels to wipe it! If you keep yelling and swearing like this!" Xiumin scolds them with her stern voice but none of them listen to her. "NO!" the 3 screamed in unison. Xiumin growls under her breath, marching towards the 3 of them and grabs the mop from Chanyeol’s hold enough to make the 3 of them faced her with their deathly glares but then squeaked in fear when Xiumin’s death glare was more deathlier than theirs.

"Umin noona, you don't understand this is not the ordinary wet thing!" Sehun protests while moving forward to Xiumin slowly. "What kind of wetness is it, Oh Sehun?" Xiumin asks with her left hand still on the mop. "Well it's—" Before Sehun was going to explain Kai grabs the mop from Xiumin and dashes to his room and screams in victory. "Tanned boy wins once again see ya later es!"

" you Kai! Give it back!" Chanyeol yells, chasing after Kai.

"God, this is nuts," Sehun sighs while rubbing his temple. "Sorry, Umin noona I have to deal something and where's the towels you said earlier?"

"It's at the washing machine area,"

"Thanks noona," said Sehun walks to the washing machine to grab them.

Chen was stretching his arms while walking through the halls but got knocked down by Chanyeol who accidently bumped into his arms. "The hell Yeol?" He scowls under his breath and glares at Chanyeol’s back.  "Sorry Chen I need to catch up on Kai!" Chanyeol shouts back at him still catching up to Kai. "You alright hyung?" Sehun asks who's been watching the whole scene with a bucket with towels in his hands. "What's with them anyway?" Chen asks while dusting off his pants. "Nothing much just another day of enjoying free drama starring EXO's es and see you later hyung." Sehun shrugged his shoulder and walks pass Chen. "Alright then." Chen shrugs and walks to the kitchen for a drink.


 

Hye hye hye~ Back with another chapter! Good news my 2 months final holiday have start and my older sister only have 2 more papers to go! So, we have time to focus more on the story! Enjoy my subscribers ^__^