Chapter 9

The Curse Bottle

"Okay! Here we are! Now places my babies we're going to be in a group before we enter the mall and Teukie honey, can you please handle them while I'm going to tell the drivers to be here at 6pm sharp or I will cut their balls if they don't," Heechul explains her lecture and kisses her boyfriend's cheek and made her way to the drivers. "Okay then, you heard the boss places now," Leeteuk instruct to take places while taking out his hand phone and search for the group list. "Okay now, Kai, Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Luhan and Sehun will be in one group and will shop for the girls’ underwear first and for the boys please control your hormones when you're in the shop or Heechul will kill you boys if she hears three of you making any problems got it?"

Kai, Chanyeol and Sehun nodded with their creepy smiles on which made Leeteuk prays to God that nothing will happen once the 3 boys stepped into the lingerie shop.

"Good, next group is Kris, Tao, Suho, Lay, Xiumin and Chen will shop for the girls top and bottom and yes Tao, you can buy Gucci but don't make Kris bankrupt again." Leeteuk said it without looking up from his phone.

Tao squeals and mouth her angel-alike manager a 'Thank you' and Kris just face-palmed and prays that he won't be bankrupt again with Tao's obsession with Gucci. "Now the time shows 11am so you guys are given 4 hours to shop and then exchanged the role got it?" Leeteuk ends the session, locking his phone and looks up at the 12 kids.

"Yes! Teuk Oppa/Hyung!"

The 12 kids respond but before they can spring into action Leeteuk was going to give another speech but Heechul came back in time and stops them in time. "Hold it right there! It's not over yet. Which group will shop for their undies first?" Heechul shouts in her middle tone but enough to scare the out of the 12 kids.

"My group Hee eonnie," Luhan and her group raised their hands straight in the air making Heechul chuckles at their scared expression. "Okay then, you 6 will follow me and I'm sure you don't know how, which, and what kind of undies you're going to buy right?" Heechul explains making her way in front of them with the 6 kids followed her like little cute baby chickens. The 3 girls nodded and letting Heechul continue her words. "So, that's means I will keep an eye for the undies group and you Teukie will keep your eyes on the clothes group alright?"

"Yes Chulie, I will," Leeteuk said it with his angelic smile. "Oh! And don't let them buy too much or they will make Siwon bankrupt like how Tao made her Dhuizang." Heechul smirks while pointing her thumb to the 3rd youngest of the group. "Hee eonnie, that was like in the past," Tao pouts, hiding her face against Kris's chest. "But still Tao if you do I will burn all your Gucci collection from your hat to your shoes understand?" Heechul said it with her stern voice making Tao whimpers in fear.

"Yes, Hee eonnie."

"Now grab your partner and let's go!"

 

"Ugh! Seriously, do I really have to be in this shop?" Kai groans, blushing madly while covering his eyes with both of his hands since he doesn't like this kind of place to be honest. "Well Kai, you will love it seeing the girls try it on and keep posing here and there," Chanyeol said creepily and wraps his arm around Kai's shoulder while eye Baekhyun whose looking at the bra display with Luhan and Kyungsoo. "Ha-ha, it's true though what Yeol hyung said, Kai. Have fun with it plus this is one in a life time experience with your cru—I mean members who turn into girls," Sehun popping besides Kai scaring the out of him since when in the hell did the maknae stand beside him with creepy smirk on his face looking at Luhan with lust.

"Well, you idiots can have fun eye your partners and while excuse me, because I will go to my Soo now." Kai said it with his disgusted face and pushes Chanyeol and Sehun aside leaving the tall twin towers wiggled each other’s eyebrows towards one and another.

Spotting his Kyungsoo, Kai made his way and whines at her. "Soo, can we switch places and let Baekhyun and Luhan noona buy it for you?"

"No can do JongIn, I don't want those 2 buy it for me with their taste especially Baekhyun’s," Kyungsoo said it with her eyes on the bra display. "But Soo! Guys shouldn't be here." Kai pouts cutely and crosses his arms like a child. "For your info JongIn. I'm older than you and you have to listen to me what I want it or what I don't want it got it?" Kyungsoo depends but soften a bit after seeing Kai's sad face and mumbles. Curse for his cuteness and that cute pout.

"Alright, if you don't want to follow me its fine you can go somewhere else," Kyungsoo turns her body, paying back her attention to the bras and leaving Kai behind. "Wait! Soo, okay, okay I will follow you. Geez, Soo, why are you so y?" Kai teases her while catching up to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo stops her tracks and turns to face Kai with a deathly glare when Kai literally have the balls to call her a . " said what now? Kim JongIn, if I hear you call me a one more time I will make sure you wear this," She shoves the blue bra with flowers on it to Kai's face. "And post your picture with this bra on and post it on Sehun's Instagram got it?!" She growls in the end and Kai nods his head furiously and keep begging Kyungsoo not to do it with his knees on the floor while his rubbing his hands together, quietly follows Kyungsoo around the bra section with his knees sliding back and forth since he is still kneeling for forgiveness from his crush.

 

"Hee eonnie! Which one do you think fits me?" Baekhyun asks excitingly while showing the pink and black underwear to Heechul. Chanyeol on the other hand, can't keep eyeing Baekhyun from the beginning but after Heechul snaps her polish fingers nails in front of his face, he snaps back to reality and blushes madly. He coughs slightly and looks away while Baekhyun lower her face in embarrassment with pink rosy colour painted on her cheeks. "Well the pink look sweet on you and the black also look sweet yet y on you. So, I recommend you to try it both and if you like it just put it on the counter," Heechul nods her head, satisfied with her words and left them to search herself some undies as well. "Okay, Hee eonnie. Chanyeol ah, can you follow me and tell me how do I look?" Baekhyun asks with her puppy eyes making Chanyeol nods right away and follows Baekhyun suit.

After 15 minutes, Baekhyun is still struggling to put on it, she decides to call for Chanyeol. "Yeolie! Can you help me to put on this? I seriously can't do it!"

Chanyeol gulps a nervous thick lump, calming his s down since he knows what’s behind those walls. "O-Okay, Baek but open the door for me," He stutters nervously and Baekhyun opens the door. He gulps another thick lump and to his surprise his sassy crush's s was showing which is reflected by the mirror and her s are ing perfect. Without knowing anything, he was drooling over those 2 things. Baekhyun was annoyed at Chanyeol’s reaction, she shouts at him enough to make the Dobie giant snaps back to reality. "Yeol! I told you to button it together not drooling over my s!"

"Oh , sorry Baek but seriously your—"

"Button it up, PARK CHANYEOL!"

"Y-Yes ma'am!"

Done with the buttoning the bra up, Baekhyun checks herself and she smiles in satisfaction. "Yeol, does it look good or should I get the other one?"

"Huh? Oh, it looks great just put it on the counter and let's go I think we took too long in here," Chanyeol said it and smiles awkwardly at the mirror making Baekhyun giggles.

"Alrightie~" Baekhyun said it cutely and she was going her bra but she realizes that Chanyeol is still there. "Yeol, do you mind? I need some space?" She asks waving her hand in front of Chanyeol's face through the mirror. "Dammit! Sorry again!" Chanyeol curses under his breath and quickly kiss Baekhyun's cheek before the older can smack his head. Baekhyun was stunned at the action and she can’t help but to blush for the ninth time for today.

 

"Lu, my hands can't take it anymore. I think my hands are going to burst any minute now!" Sehun whines with his hands which are full with Luhan's bras that she picked. "Shush Sehun, I'm not satisfied with the bras yet wait that look—"

"There you are! I’ve been looking around to find you two and why the hell is Sehunie holding like a dozen of bras in his hands?" Heechul asks with her left brow raised and her index finger points sharply at Sehun who is going to faint anytime. "Oh, that I can't decide which to try on so I pick what I like first and then I—"

"For heaven's sake, Hanie just pick one and try Sehun looks like he's going to burst!" Heechul shook her head while letting out a deep sigh.

"But eonnie—"

"Now!"

Luhan pouts and randomly pick the bras from Sehun’s hold, storming to the fitting room after that. "Hun ah, go to your girl now before she does anything stupid," Heechul sighs again and whips her head towards Sehun who whimpers in fear at her piercing gaze.

"Like what noona—"

"NOW!"

Sehun yelps, dropping all the bras on the floor. "On it! Chul noona!" He salutes at his diva manager and ran to the fitting room and found the room that was Luhan in it he knocked the door asking her whether she is fine or not but he didn't get any respond back. He panics and opens the door but revealed an almost Luhan who was going to button up her C cups s. Luhan stops on what she was doing, covering her s for safety and looks up to the mirror which revealed Sehun who is going to faint any minute now.

"What the hell?! Oh Sehun! Out, out, out!" Luhan screams, hitting Sehun all over his body with her one hand and the other was covering her s which is not helping since it’s kinda huge for her petite size. "Oww, oww—Lu! I'm sorry! I’m sorry!" Sehun yelps in pain while trying to avoid Luhan’s painful s. After minute or 2, Luhan finally get rid of Sehun and slams the door shut in front of Sehun’s face which almost gave the poor boy a nose bleed. She pants hard, hands still covering her s. "The hell was that Sehun?! Can't you knock?!" She asks over the door making Sehun pouts cutely and leans against the door.

"Lu, I did knock but you didn't answer so, I thought something happen and I panicked and I saw that you haven't—"

"That's enough and stay put I don't want any more surprises for today but still can you give me the green colour bra, Sehun ah? I hate this one," Luhan cuts him and peeks through the door, handing the red bra to Sehun who blushes at the red-hot lingerie.

"Whatever, you say Lu."

"Thanks Hunie love you!" Luhan giggles and blushes at the sudden confession Sehun also who blushes and replies her.

"Love you too, Lu."


 

Hello~! Back, back, back! This is the longest chapter that we ever wrote. I hope you guys enjoy it! For your info my sister will face her exam (future) on November 3rd which is next week and I hope you guys understand for the late update for this fic ^^;; Next chappie will be our Taoris, Sulay and Xiuchen please wait for it! ^__^