Chapter 11

The Curse Bottle

"God! I'm so tired!" Luhan and Baekhyun said it together dumping their bodies on the couch. "Count me in and my still hurts from the impact Jongdae gave me," Xiumin said it and glares at Chen. "What? I said I was sorry and if wasn't for me you wouldn't go hanging out with that cocky model," Chen pouts and made his way to sit on the floor next to Kris.

"Well if it wasn't for Hoon I won't be able to pick any clothes because you keep making me pissed off!" Xiumin barks at Chen while roaming the bags looking for her baozis. "Why do you keep calling him—" Chen was going asks but got cut by Kyungsoo. "Wait, who's Hoon?" Kyungsoo asks putting the bags on the floor along with Kai behind her. "Hoon is the model for the mall we went to," Xiumin said it between her baozis and Luhan squeals at Xiumin's explanation. "He's a model? Oh my god! Min, you have to tell me everything!" Luhan squeals grinning like an idiot. "There's go Luhan with her obsession about models," Kyungsoo said it and Kai chuckles at her words while they glanced on their left side and saw Sehun pouting over Luhan's actions. "JongIn ah, remind me to tie Sehun and Luhan up after this," Kyungsoo said it casually, knowing the maknae likes their second oldest member. "Whatever you want, babe," Kai said it and winks at Kyungsoo who giggles at his cheesy wink.

"Well for what I see Hoon is 180 cm tall, he have been a model since he was 20 years old, he appeared in Ulzzang Shidae along with the C.E.O and he also look like Hee eonnie minus the s she have," Xiumin explains while munching on her baozis. "But still Hoon can't beat my Yeolie’s height," Baekhyun scoffs and wraps her arms around Chanyeol’s waist making the younger automatically wraps his arm around her shoulder. "Kris ge's height too." Tao said it with confidence while crossing her legs, reading a magazine that she bought. "Minus the height thingy I can imagine that Hoon is good looking!" Luhan squeals while day dreaming about Chihoon.

"Say Min does he have—"

"Alright babies! Time to go to bed!" Heechul shouts with her voice booming through the living room with Leeteuk tagging along behind her. "But Chul noona it's still early." Chanyeol and Lay said it together while their eyes are on the TV. "Early my ! Early or not you have to sleep now! Because we have to meet Siwon tomorrow to discuss this problem at 8am sharp or he will cut your—" Heechul was going to continue but Leeteuk cuts her.

"Chulie calm down please will you? You will have a blood pressure if you keep yelling like that," Leeteuk calms her down, taking Heechul's shoulders and massaging them. "Alright, guys you heard your noona/eonnie here. You have to sleep and it's almost midnight and the girls here I know will take a long time to get ready for tomorrow, so go to your rooms and sleep tight," Leeteuk said it with calm and still massaging Heechul's shoulders. "Okay, Teuk hyung/oppa." The 12 kids pout and made their way to their own rooms.

"Oh god, this is so frustrating! Good thing I have you honey or I will feel like dying right now!" Heechul huffs in anger, turning to face Leeteuk and circles her arms around his neck. "Well, if it wasn't for Miss Feisty here I won't be able to help taking care of the babies," Leeteuk smirks, circling his left arm around Heechul's waist and another arm cherishing Heechul's cheek. "True." Heechul smirks back, leaning towards Leeteuk and kisses her boyfriend with passionate.

 

"Stupid JongIn. Why does he have to forget the shoes I bought? Now I have to go to the living room and bring it back to the—OH MY GOD!" Kyungsoo's eyes widen, she quickly covers her eyes, turning her heels and run away from the sloppy kissing couple and her shoes because her eyes had been blind by those damn rabbits! Kyungsoo runs with her eyes closed making her accidentally bumped into Sehun, falling back landing on her . " it, that hurts," Kyungsoo mumbles under her breath while rubbing her sore . "Oh my god! Kyung noona! I'm so sorry!" Sehun panics and quickly led his hands to help Kyungsoo get up. "No worries Sehun, I was running with my eyes close and particularly it's my fault." Kyungsoo huffs while dusting off her pyjamas.

"What's wrong? Did you see a ghost or something?" Sehun asks looking at Kyungsoo’s pale face. "No, no, no, worse than a ghost I think speaking of which what are doing here? You should be in bed sleeping right now," Kyungsoo asks, turning into the mother mood. "I want to get some milk since my mom said drinking milk is good before getting to bed," Sehun smiles sheepishly making his way to the kitchen. "Oh okay then—WAIT! No you can't!" Kyungsoo shouts in fear, preventing Sehun with her tiny hands between the walls.

"Why, noona?" Sehun raises his left brow making Kyungsoo huffs again. "Well, nothing just no need to drink any milk tonight just go straight back to your room," Kyungsoo said it randomly while pushing Sehun to his shared room with Luhan with a lot of struggling.

“But noona mom said—"

"Not buts just go! God, your heavy!"

 

"Ge~ where’s the dress that I bought just now?" Tao asks while roaming through the bags they bought from the mall. "It's there Tao. Just try searching it," Kris replies her back who’s already on the bed while scrolling through his Instagram. "But it’s not—Oh, here it is! Kris, do you like it?" Tao asks again, showing the black dress that usually girls wear on their girl's night out. Kris looks up with eyes widen.

"Tao doesn't it look, umm, you know too open?"

"No I think why? Is it, ge?"

Kris didn't hear the question Tao asked because he keep gazing over Tao whose posing with the dress in front of the full size mirror. "Ge? Ge? KRIS!" Tao screams Kris’s name but got annoyed when she didn’t any respond. She walks to Kris and slaps him on his left cheek enough to make him snaps back to reality. "The , Tao? That hurts like hell!"

"Well you won't get the free slap on the cheek if you didn't ignore my question and calling you." Tao pouts and throws the dress over the bags. Kris chuckles, gesture Tao to come to him by his index finger which Tao obeys it. "Aww, I'm sorry babe, I was just day dreaming about how you will look hot with that dress on." Kris smirks, circling his arms around Tao's waist and showing Tao his charming smile making the Gucci panda blushes and hides her face on the crook of Kris’s neck.

 

"Yeolie!"

"Yes Baek, what is it?"

"Have you seen my undies? I forgot where I put it," Baekhyun pouts cutely while busy searching her bags with her undies in it. "I thought Lu noona sends Sehun to put the undies bags in everyone rooms?" Chanyeol said it questionably with his hands busy playing games on his phone. Baekhyun snaps her fingers and grins. "Right! Then it must be in Lu eonnie's room. Stupid Sehun how can he forget about my undies!" Baekhyun claps her hands together in slow mode and pouts cutely again. "I will take them for you tomorrow. Now let's go to sleep we will have a long day tomorrow," Chanyeol yawns and pats the empty bed besides his bed after he’s done playing with the games. "Alright, thanks Yeolie and oh—" Baekhyun skips happily to Chanyeol's bed and gave Chanyeol a peck on his lip.

"Good night Yeol and sweet dreams." Baekhyun giggles, leaving a blushing Chanyeol for the rest of the night.

 

"Suho ah,"

"Hmm?"

"Do you think Mr.Choi will freak out when he sees you and the other 5 girls?"

"Well that I don't know Xing maybe he will since seeing us turning into girls all of the sudden thanks to our beloved EXO-Ls." Suho explains annoyingly while arranging their new clothes they bought. "Maybe you're right but still if something goes wrong I promise I will be by your side no matter what happen," Lay promises and back hugs Suho, burying his face on the crook of Suho's neck. "Thank you for that Xing but I promise there's nothing will go wrong tomorrow. Because I know Mr.Choi isn't that type of a cruel guy," She giggles and smiles satisfaction with the arranging of the clothes. She turns to face Lay and smiles again. "Come on, we need some sleep it's a big day for us tomorrow."

"Whatever you say, Leader-nim." Lay said it, kissing Suho's cheek and hurried up to the bathroom to do some business and leaving a shocked Suho with a blush on her face.

 

"Jongdae! Can you stop sulking?!"

"I'm not sulking!"

"Oh yes you are!"

"No—" Chen was going to continue but got pinned down by Xiumin who is now on his stomach. "Now you stop?" Xiumin asks, crossing her arms. "Yeah?" Chen blushes madly too shocked to move his hands. Xiumin raises her left brow and chuckles at Chen’s blushing face. "Now, tell me why are you sulking?"

"I was not—" Chen was going to say something again but earned himself a glare from Xiumin. "Okay, okay, I was jealous! Happy?" Chen pouts and crosses his arms together. "Jealous? Why should you be jealous? Hoon, already have a girlfriend though," Xiumin depends while tying her hair to a bun style. "But still! You were so freaking close to him! Giggling, laughing, teasing and all that." Chen said it still pouting. "Well Hoon have a great sense of humour that's why we keep laughing and stuff,"

"But that's not the way you should treat him since I was there with you,"

"Kim Jongdae, will you cut it? We're just friends no more plus he's a great guy and his girlfriend is lucky to have him,"

"Fine but still I'm not happy with that guy," Chen said it with his sulky voice while resting his hands on Xiumin's waist. "Well, that's settle your childish sulking issue and let me go before I cut you in half because I need my beauty sleep." Xiumin said it sternly, pinches on Chen's right hand and earned a yelp in pain. "What's that for noona?" Chen asks rubbing his painful right hand.

"Nothing, night-night Jongdae."

"Night Umin noona." Chen fake sobs while putting some lotion to cool the burning sensation on his right hand.


 

We're back~! How is my subscribers doing? Hope you guys are fine! Well my sister's exam will end soon as well as her high school days. So that's means we have time to finish up this story. Hope you guys enjoy this story and please wait for more! My older sister is a big fan of Ulzzangs so we put Lee Chi Hoon as the main Ulzzang here since he's my sister’s favourite Ulzzang. Do visit ABOKI Mall at Lotte World when you're in Korea! ^__^