The Stories

A New Year's BANG! - Big Bang Writing Festival

A list of the forewords to the stories that will participate in the festival that have been posted so far. 

Do check in from time to time as it will be updated as more stories join the fun ;)

(you can also check out the bigbangfestival tag to be truly up to date, since it might take a day or two for me to update the list kkk >.<)

The first chapter of the stories will be updated on the festival day, the 6th of January, 2015

Now have fun browsing and don't forget to show our writers some love kkk *^^* 

 

Oh and if I made any mistakes with the list, let me know and I'll fix it at once ;)

 

~~~~~  ~~~~~

 

The Stories

 

Beyond Death - Love Unending

Author: KPVIP26

Status: Rated M - Trigger Warning

Tags: gdae mildhorror sadfluff

Characters: Daesung, Gdragon

Description: How can I go on when you promise me forever and leave me in a day?...Doesn't he know I never left?...I don't want to remember you, I want you to come back!... I never left you, you left me!...Promise me you'll forget me if I'm gone and it gets too hard to keep me in your heart...Not till death do us part, even beyond death, I will always love you...

 

~~~~~  ~~~~~

 

Train Station

Author: YuYuan

Tags: bigbang daesung todae

Description: If a train doesn't stop at your station, then it's not your train.   -- Marianne Williamson

 

~~~~~  ~~~~~

 

Music Supervisor

Author: TOPistop

Tags: bigbang daesung gdragon gdae

Characters: Kang Daesung, Kwon Jiyong, other cameos

Description: Kwon Jiyong is famous for his sharp tongue and quick moves, not needing anyone else's opinion and not bothering to hear them.  Kang Daesung is more off to the sidelines, perfecting everything with his bright smile and quiet suggestions.  With this new job opening, Jiyong might just consider keeping an open mind; in music and maybe in bed.

 

~~~~~  ~~~~~

 

Baby, Maybe?

Author: B2theANG

Tags: bigbang comedy gdragon gtop romance top

Characters: Kwon Jiyong, Choi Seunghyun, Big Bang cameos

Description: The last thing Jiyong, the workaholic that is in the middle of preparing the much awaited Big Bang comeback, needs is a baby on his hands. What to do when fate pulls a fast one on him, leaving him with a toddler and no clue.  

 

~~~~~  ~~~~~

 

Five Nights of Scary

Author: Katakatica

Tags: bigbang comedy daeri

Characters: BigBang

Description: Daesung has, and will never be scared of anything. He is just immune to that. Sounds, ghosts, monsters.. They don't even make his eye twitch. People merely annoy him when they try to make him shudder in fear.. And yet, not even two minutes of playing sends him into a shock. Who knew that bunnies could be so..terrifying?

 

~~~~~  ~~~~~

 

Touch

Author: write-the-impossible

Tags: gdyb

Characters: Jiyong, Youngbae, Dongwook, Shindong (kind of), and other Big Bang members in future chapters

Description: Dongwook is forced to give his unmated Omega Jiyong to an unmated Alpha. Madness and memories ensue.

 

~~~~~  ~~~~~

 

I'm Not a Monster

Author: Mewwykins

Status: Rated M

Tags: bigbang gri top tobae

Characters: Taeyang, TOP, Seungri, GDragon, Daesung

Description: A marked creature from another era, chained and locked away for a thousand years, is finally released and now has come to look for the power he once lost. What he doesn't expect is the human that prevents him from doing so. With his full power deminished, he has to survive in the mordern world while protecting the strange human from other marked creatures. Or worse.
Youngbae just wanted a normal life, with friends, school, and staying away from the creatures that live in and surround the city.

 

~~~~~  ~~~~~

 

Love Is Only a Feeling

Author: Lunar_Pull

Status: Rated M

Tags: winnerbang

Characters: Dong Youngbae, Kang Seungyoon

Description: Dong Youngbae learns to take a chance while Kang Seungyoon learns about the pain of first love and maybe it will last forever.

 

~~~~~  ~~~~~

 

 

Second Love

Author: mikadosm

Tags: college gri gtop

Characters: Lee Seunghyun, Kwon Jiyong

Description: Seungri is a freshman at college and tries to adapt to his new life. At a party he meets a man he finds very attractive and falls in love with. Loving him is the greatest thing that has happend to him but Seungri hasn't expected love to be so complicated and painful and learns that the man is not as sincere as he seems.

 

~~~~~  ~~~~~

 

Love Box

Author: Jenaeonniya

Tags: daesung gdragon seungri gdae daeri

Characters: Bigbang - Seungri, Daesung, Jiyong, Taeyang, Seunghyun

Description: The story is semi-AU where all of them are still trainees and in some kind of academy (YG Academy? HAHA)

 

~~~~~  ~~~~~

 

Time and Fallen Leaves

Author: Cheese_Ohmyx

Tags: 2ne1 bigbang bom top topbom

Characters: TOP, BOM

Description: Bom is forced to go into hiding because of her past drug scandal from 2010. The world looks down on her. She lost friends. Some whom were close to her. She's can't go out in public without the fear of being attacked. Everything she's worked hard for was being destroyed because of something people couldn't leave alone. She's cries every night before sleeping and wakes up with heart ache. Will this pain and fear, this memory, ever go away? Seunghyun(TOP) sympathizes with Bom. He knows her pain. He wants to comfort her, but how can he. He isn't one to show such affection like that to people. Until he sees her break down to a point where he's had enough of her suffering.

 

~~~~~  ~~~~~

 

Diary of a Wimpy Idol

Author: chulovely

Tags: bigbang daesung gdragon seungri taeyang top

Description: What would happen if Lee Seunghyun (aka Seungri) was not as bold as we know him today. And what if one member of the group he hopes to join holds a mysterious grudge against him?

 

~~~~~  ~~~~~

 

Obsession

Author: HopelessMidori

Tags: angst bigbang gdragon gri seungri nyongtory

Characters: Seungri, G-Dragon, Bigbang

Description: Lee Seungri's fixation towards Kwon Jiyong has recently been getting out of hand.

 

~~~~~  ~~~~~

 

Mute (You Never Say Anything)

Author: Noan1904

Tags: angst bigbang daesung leeseunghyun seungri daeri

Characters: Seungri, Daesung, Bigbang

Description: In which Seungri intimidates Daesung so much that he (literally) can't speak. 

 

~~~~~  ~~~~~

 

In the Air

Author: MissBunnyGyu

Status: Rated M

Tags: baeri bigbang seungri taeyang

Characters: Lee Seunghyun, Dong Youngbae and BIGBANG

Description: Taeyang notices Seungri flirting and eyeing the flight attendants as they're on their way to America. Frankly, he hates it. So he decides to mess with the maknae and bring him back in his place while they're several feet over the ground. A little thrill he likes.

 

~~~~~  ~~~~~

 

Clingy Maknae

Author: MissBunnyGyu

Status: Rated M

Tags: bigbang gdragon gri seungri

Characters: Kwon Jiyong, Lee Seunghyun and BIGBANG

Description: Jiyong is a bit annoyed with Seungri always following him around and being stuck to him like glue... so he tries a little something to make the baby be less clingy.

 

~~~~~  ~~~~~

 

You Are My Good Boy

Author: MissBunnyGyu

Tags: bigbang fluff gdragon gdyb taeyang

Characters: Kwon Jiyong and Dong Youngbae

Description: Jiyong and Taeyang are at dancing practice and... they kind of talk about what they feel about each other.

 

~~~~~  ~~~~~

 

On the Surface

Author: liketoread

Status: Rated M

Tags: gri ot5 topri gdae todae taeyangxcl

Characters: G-Dragon, T.O.P, Seungri, Daesung, Taeyang, CL

Description: The concert went well. The five kings are having fun on stage. Fans were screaming, encouraging them on their performance. They are on their encore. Seungri and Jiyong as usual are having their ‘nyongtory’ time, while the other fan service couple, Todae, showing their 'ert' romantic side as usual, leaving Taeyang be always alone. But, is it only fan service, or is it real?

 

~~~~~  ~~~~~

 

Travelers

Author: ozwalkr

Tags: gdandoc

Characters: GD and OC

Description: Who would have thought that a simple flight without dsaster would change a life so much?  Certainly not me, but then again, you never know.

 

~~~~~  ~~~~~

 

You, Who Can't See Me

Author: HopelessMidori

Tags: bigbang gdragon gri seungri nyongtory

Characters: G-Dragon, Seungri, Big Bang, Kiko Mizuhara

Description: Am I not good enough for you? Me, who every girl dreams of? Me, who every guy wants to be? Me, who everyone looks up to? ..Am I still deficient? You treat me like everyone else. Why won't you look only at me? Don't I stand out for you? ..I've had enough. Why am I even holding on to this hopeless love? All those years I've wasted on loving you.. I should've realized it sooner. It's time for me to move on.. Some say it's easier to forget if you're with someone new. Perhaps getting into a relationship would help?

 

~~~~~  ~~~~~

 

Eyes, Nose, Lips

Author: victoriousdragon

Tags: bigbang taeyang youngbae

Characters: Dong Youngbae, OC

Description: Traveling through Youngbae's memories of a lost love, up until the day he chooses to encase her memories into a melody.

 

~~~~~  ~~~~~

 

Red Sun

Author: Hatsumomo

Tags: taeyang you youngbae originalcharacter straight

Description: Summer is the top of her class and therefore envied and hated by her classmates. Her excellent grades mean nothing to the shy and quiet girl who wants nothing more than to be accepted and loved, to feel content with her flawed self. Just when her feelings of self-pity and loneliness seem to reach their peak, she meets a strange blonde guy with the most breath-taking smile she has ever seen ...

 

~~~~~  ~~~~~

 

Warmth in Winter?

Author: annaloveriri

Status: Rated M

Tags: gri seungri top topri todae

Characters: Seungri, Seunghyun (TOP)

Description: Bigbang went up into the mountains to celebrate the holidays. They just finished their tokyo leg of this year's dome tour. Its winter right now and the firewood was already not enough. So Seungri, as the maknae, was given the task to look for firewood in the forest. Seunghyun insisted to accompany him. Will they be busy finding firewood or be busy finding ultimate warmth in this cold weather?

 

~~~~~  ~~~~~

 

Let's Talk About Awkward

Author: silven

Characters: Kang Daesung & Lee Seungri

Description: Everyone knows Daesung and Seungri are awkward aroud each other, but do you know why? I can assure you it's not that they have nothing in common, it's much deeper than that...

 

~~~~~  ~~~~~

 

Walking in the Rain

Author: Hikochan

Tags: bigbang fluff topri melodrama

Characters: Seungri Top

Description: He always notices something or to be exact, someone, waiting for something to happen. When that something doesn't happen, that someone will walk away. When that something does happen, that someone will walk away too. But, with a smile on plastered on the face. He is curious. He wonders why does that something could make that someone act these ways. Why of all things, rain?

 

~~~~~  ~~~~~

 

Tips on How to Handle Drunk People, Please?

Author: ZairaGTOPVipz

Tags: topri

Characters: T.O.P, Seungri, G-Dragon, Taeyang, Daesung, Sandara, Chaerin, Bom, Minzy

Description: Seunghyun thought he was going crazy. Why? Because after a party, he must take care of his drunk friends. Why him? Because only seunghyun that didn't drink. So, he is the one that his friends depend to. But, seunghyun don't know how to handle drunken people. He is asking you guys the tips on how to handle drunk people. Let's read the story on how seunghyun handle his drunk friends. 

 

~~~~~  ~~~~~

 

More Than Friends

Author: AYO-KO-LOVE

Tags: bigbang gdyb

Characters: Jiyong (GD) and Youngbae (Taeyang), Top, Daesung, Seungri, others

Description: Youngbae's (Taeyang) Solar album released in 2010. It was number two in Itunes. It reached top in Rnb&Soul albums and numer in Canada. Taeyang received "Best Male Artist" award at the 2010 Mnet Awards. One of his most popular songs is "I Need a Girl". He did find a girl and they were dating for four years until 2014 when they broke up. It was Youngbae's first love. His heart had never been broken until then... He made the song "Eyes, Nose, Lips" because he was wondering why his girl friend broke up with him. Jiyong (G-Dragon) is rumored to be dating. Will these best friends ever find true love? Will Youngbae recover and heal his broken heart? Will Jiyong's new love flourish or fall apart?

 

~~~~~  ~~~~~
 

Love Goes Around

Author: leyanana

Status: Rated M - Trigger Warning

Tags: tobae

Characters: Choi Seunghyun (TOP) & Dong Youngbae (Taeyang)

Description: It’s been month since Youngbae and Seunghyun started going out. Outside, they're the perfect couple that was certain for however one thing else is missing. Even they're dating for month, they still don’t understand that a lot of regarding one another.
Shaking the wine glass whereas Seunghyun was staring at the night sky within the balcony, sighing heavily. He doesn’t extremely understand on what he should do. Insecurities filling everything. He is aware of that he actually loves Youngbae however, one thing else is missing, but on the far side that, every night he ended up drinking...

 

~~~~~  ~~~~~

 

A Remedy to the Broken Soul

Author: PenguinLOvers772

Tags: angst baeri schoollife depression suhyunakmu

Characters: Dong Youngbae (Taeyang), Lee Seunghyun (Seungri) and Lee Suhyun of Akdong Musician

Description: A depressed 15 years old Suhyun was being counseled by a counseling psychologist to get her life back on track. While Doctor Youngbae tried to get Suhyun out of her own shell, he told her the side story of his life instead with an unexpected involvement of a young man named Lee Seunghyun who changed his life forever.

 

~~~~~  ~~~~~
 

Awkwardly Arranged

Author: B2theANG

Tags: bigbang arrangedmarriage baeri romance seungri daeri

Characters: Seungri, Daesung, Taeyang

Description: Seungri is being pressured to get married by his parents, but what they don't know is that he is already in love with a pretty little thing called Youngbae. However, Youngbae isn't exactly up to his family's standards. When his parents arrange a marriage meeting with one of the richest chaebols in Korea, he has no choice but to go along with it.

 

~~~~~  ~~~~~
 

Shut Him Up

Author: Kiominnie

Status: Rated M

Tags: baeri bigbang seungri taeyang

Characters: Dong Young Bae / Lee Seung Hyun

Description: When the boys would get together for a dinner or a party, Seung Ri would always talk too much. But Young Bae finally found the way to shut him up.

 

~~~~~  ~~~~~
 

Just One Wish

Author: todaes

Tags: ririn alternateuniverse seungricl seungribigbang charachterdeaths

Characters: Lee Chaerin and Lee Seungri (Lee Seunghyun)

Description: Falling isn’t easy. Falling is for warriors. Lee Chaerin and Lee Seungri were warriors. They fought each day. For love, for life, for care and they cried. Time passed and tears dried. No one answered and they shut their minds. They shut their mouths and shut their eyes. They couldn’t see and could only hear. They found each other. Of same kind. Washed out seeking and failed fighting. They fell into a pattern. Tried to get by. But life was cruel. It didn’t let them pass. Lee Chaerin and Lee Seungri were warriors. Exhausted and dead before their somas died. 

 

~~~~~  ~~~~~
 

Our Bucket List

Author: thejitomyri

Tags: bigbang ot5

Description: Jiyong has a bucket list. Happiness and tantrums galore, everything ensues. If only they'd settled on Seunghyun's idea about visiting some place that sells chocolates.

 

~~~~~  ~~~~~
 

I Hate this Love Song

Author: CaptHyung01

Status: Rated M

Characters: SeungWhores

Description: "Must you play with him like" Seungri drunkenly fumed as he made his way into their hotel room. "Nice to see you too" Seunghyun sighed as he got up from the bed, he just knew this was going to be one of those nights, "You know you openly flirt with Jiyong every chance you get right?" ...

 

~~~~~  ~~~~~
 

Sunshine for Rent

Author: B2theANG

Status: Rated M

Tags: bigbang daesung taeyang sundae daebae

Characters: Taeyang, Daesung

Description: Sometimes sunshine can be found in the darkest of places.  

 

~~~~~  ~~~~~
 

How to Save Someone Different

Author: Ayaaachan

Tags: romance topbom

Characters: Park Bom, Choi Seunghyun

Description: "I knew that injustice exist in this imperfect world, what I didn't know is that I'll be a victim to it."

 
~~~~~  ~~~~~
 

You Will Never Know How Much You Love Someone Until They're Gone

Author: minrin2001

Tags: tobae

Description: We tend to forget and ignore the most important person in the world. We tend to forget to look out for people who can really love you, and have this crazy mindset to think that we can fall in love with others. But we will never realize that we love that person until someone we love is gone or decided to move on. 

 

~~~~~  ~~~~~

 

The Aesthetic of Beauty

Author: 70darkangel07

Tags: daebae baedae

Description: I was not interested in the statuesque man standing before me, he was a man of common beauty, nothing I had not seen before. He had sharp features, intense eyes, a strong jaw, and high cheekbones, those features were what people would call nothing short of beautiful, but to me, his look was boring. I wasn't interested in the regular side of beauty, I did not care for it because it was common, he may have been undeniably handsome, but his features were common in the land of good looking people. No, who I was interested in was the boy standing next to him, he was beautiful, and I was unsure that he knew it.

 

~~~~~  ~~~~~

 

New Year's Day

Author: TheOfficialVIP

Status: Rated M

Tags: baeri seungri taeyang

Characters: Youngbae, Seungri

Description: "Happy New Year!" The world chorused on 12 am on the 1st of January 2007. A happy new year it was indeed; certainly for Seungri and equally for Youngbae. However, drifting apart brings back old memories and old memories bring back old characters. It is New Year's Day, 2008 and Youngbae is searching for Seungri.

 

~~~~~  ~~~~~

 

Minnie & Mickey

Author: Pinktop

Status: Rated M

Tags: tobae

Characters: Dong Youngbae, Choi Seunghyun, Taeyang, T.O.P, tobae

Description: Youngbae had been dreading this day all year but there was no way on earth he could slip out of it. Jiyong wouldn’t let him and Seungri sure as hell wouldn’t. It was his New Year’s party anyway. He fastened his tie and slipped the knot up to his collar. Youngbae didn’t mind the whole clubbing thing but someone, his someone, would be there ignoring and refusing to acknowledge his existence. It had been this time last year that Youngbae had spent New Year’s with Seunghyun, his fiancé and the love of his life...

 

~~~~~  ~~~~~

 

His Shoulders

Author: banjak

Tags: bigbang choiseunghyun daesung kwonjiyong leeseunghyun youngbae

Description: I’ve seen that pose and that look on all my hyungs' faces many times through the years.  Most often, when they’re talking with Daesung hyung.

 

~~~~~  ~~~~~

 

The Dead Dating Service

Author: babiesatemydingo

Tags: bigbang choiseunghyun dongyoungbae taeyang top tobae

Characters: BIGBANG

Description: Ever since Seung Hyun was little he’s been able to see and communicate with the dead. Now, you’re probably thinking of some creepy Sixth Sense like situation with murdered children vomiting poison or people with their faces half blown off. But the truth is far more boring than that. In fact, it’s downright irritating; epically since one little dead group have decided they absolutely must pair him up with one of dead guy’s living friends. Hell, it’s so annoying Seung Hyun would just kill himself to end his misery, except he still wouldn´t be able to get away from them.

 

~~~~~  ~~~~~

 

The Power of Music

Author: Zhuanneee

Tags: bigbang dongyoungbae fluff kangdaesung taedae daebae

Description: Co-owners of a music store, Youngbae works the day shift while Daesung works the night shift. Will they ever meet? Does music really have the power to bring them together?

 

~~~~~  ~~~~~

 

The Dance Lesson

Author: ozwalkr

Status: Rated M

Tags: bigbang seungri top topri

Characters: Seungri, Seunghyun, cameos of other band members

Description: Seungri just didn't know how to get his hyung to loosen up.  Dancing just wasn't that hard, was it?  He had tried just about every method he knew and then some to help his oldest hyung learn the moves, but nothing helped.  Nothing that is, until Seungri got the idea to use one type of 'dance' to teach the other.

 

~~~~~  ~~~~~

 

The Babysitter

Author: Haengbog

Tags: bigbang choiseunghyun daesung romcom todae

Characters: Choi Seunghyun, Kang Daesung, Kim Jaejoong and Kwon JiYong(minor)

Description: Writers block is a pain in the . That Choi Seunghyun knows for sure. He is so close to completing his second novel when overnight, the words disappear. His publishing house is pressuring him for pages that he can't produce. So, with two months until his deadline, he confides in his editor, Kim Jaejoong about his block. Jaejoong suggests a change of scenery and asks him to come to Tokyo. There, he's housed with a young assistant editor named Kang Daesung, who is tasked with his care while he writes. Reluctantly.

 

~~~~~  ~~~~~

 

Love for Daesung

Author: Tinchen

Tags: angst fluff gdae todae daeri daebae

Characters: Daesung, Seungri, TOP, Taeyang, G-Dragon

Description: I couldn't decide on one pair so I made four stories, one for each couple. The couples are always Daesung with one of the Big Bang members.

 

~~~~~  ~~~~~

 

Trapped

Author: PossessiveJi

Tags: angst bigbang daesung seungri daeri

Characters: seungri, daesung

Description: Like a bird in the cage. Like a puppy in a box on a plane. Like a broken GPS can’t locate. Like an employee on minimum wage. He’s trapped. -- Want to move on… But he make it so hard… He can’t let go… Every time, he call and saying sorry… He’s trapped. Two person trapped in their own feeling and can't let go....

 

~~~~~  ~~~~~

 

Truth or Dare?

Author: B2theANG

Status: Rated M

Tags: bigbang choiseunghyun taeyang top tobae

Characters: TOP, Taeyang

Description: Which would you choose... truth or dare? 

 

~~~~~  ~~~~~

 

A Ride to Remember

Author: B2theANG

Tags: bigbang daesung sliceoflife originalcharacter

Characters: Daesung, OC

Description: A fleeting moment, an everlasting memory.

 

~~~~~  ~~~~~

 

Messy

Author: -Tigress-

Status: Rated M

Tags: gdragon

Characters: GDragon

Description: How did everything come out this way? This isn't what he'd expected, this wasn't how it was supposed to be. Everything had just become a mess, and he needed, desperately, to get away.

 

~~~~~  ~~~~~

 

Innocence Lost

Author: haaitje

Status: Rated M - Trigger Warning

Tags: bigbang choiseunghyun top reallife ualabuse

Characters: Choi Seung Hyun, Kara (OC), Tim (OC)

Description: This is a story about how a year that should have been the year of all years, turns out to be the complete opposite.
How the innocent and carefree Seung Hyun was lost forever.