01

Dangerous Fate

Mihyun let out a soft sigh as she slowly trudged through the snowy forest. She had on a white cloak which also happened to cover her long, raven black hair, snowy-fair skin and all in all, her beauty from the curious eyes of wanderers.

As she walked, her ears picked up a low hiss and a growl coming from the other corner of the forest.

Cautiously, she approached the direction to see a huge white wolf on the floor, wounded. Her eyes rounded in surprise. It was rare to see a wolf near her shrine and what surprised her even more were the wounds the wolf sported. As carefully as she could, she approached the wounded wolf who instantly got up, growling at her in a protective stance as if it was afraid she would hurt him but at every step she took, it took a step backwards, it's blood dripping onto the snow staining it a shocking red.

"It's okay.. I won't hurt you." For the first time since she left her shrine, Mihyun spoke. "I just want to help you.." She softly said as she held her hands out and approached the growling wolf before placing her hands on it's snout gently. 



"It's okay.. I won't hurt you.." Her gentle aura seemed to reach the wolf which almost instantly quiet down before lying back down on the floor. However, it was still looking at her with a judging look but before she could say anything else, the wolf's head lifted off the ground at the sound of footsteps and shouts. As quick as lightning, Mihyun pulled off her white cloak and covered the wolf with it, the cloak's magic made the wolf camouflage with the snow. The wolf seemed surprise but it kept quiet nevertheless.

"Hey! You! Little lady!" A voice yelled at Mihyun who looked up. "Have you seen a wolf? A white ferocious beast?" Mihyun nodded.

"Yes. I've seen it." Almost instantly, the wolf's head perked up again as if wanting to run away until it heard her next words. "It went that way!" Mihyun pointed at the other direction from where they were. The man nodded before running off with a dozen more men behind him. Letting out a sigh of relief, Mihyun turned around before taking the cloak off the wolf, wrapping herself with it. 

"Are you okay?" Mihyun asked, her voice filled with kindness and gentleness. The wolf was surprised as to why she would even help it. It was rare to see a human like that nowadays. 

"Here. Let me heal you." The moment Mihyun reached for the wolf's wounds, the wolf snapped and clawed at her hands, leaving a long gash there. Although it pained Mihyun greatly, she said nothing and continued to reach for the wolf's wounds and hovered her hand over it before closing her eyes and concentrating. Then, as if by magic, a white, blinding light glowed in the space between her hand and it's wound before heading straight to the wolf's wounds, closing it up. Once the biggest wound was closed up, Mihyun continued with the remaining wounds doing the same thing, only this time, the wolf lied there wordlessly and allowed her to heal it.

In no less than 5 minutes, she was done.

"There you go.." Mihyun smiled gently at the wolf before stepping back. "I know you're wondering why I helped you.." The wolf nodded as if it understood her. "I don't know why either but you seemed so sad..and hurt as if something happened before." She calmly spoke. "I'm not sure what but I know you're sad, just like me." She continued. It was only then did the wolf notice the sadness and pain hidden behind her stunning beauty, behind her gorgeous electric purple eyes. "I don't think you have anywhere to go so for tonight, come with me. I'll let you stay at my place." Mihyun offered and began walking with the white wolf trudging behind her.



 

Author's Note! 
Hello everyone c: Here's the first chapter. This story is actually based on a dating sim called "Scarlet Fate". It's my favorite. Although there might be similiar scenes, I assure you, I'm not trying to copy the story. It's what inspired this story. Anyhow, hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter ^^