Final

Admirer to Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You just touched down 5 minutes ago, in Singapore after many years, coming back to home after such a long time.

You have been working in Seoul as a dancer under SM Entertainment for 3 years now. You finally got a break to go home and see your parents with your friends Yoona and Jessica.

As you touched down, you received a text from Lay, one of EXO members that you have been closely with.

 

'Luhan just fainted due to exhaustion. He is currently in hospital, don't worry he will be fine. Just to let you know he is under professional care right now.' Lay sent the text as he knew you were secretly in love with Luhan and you will get so worked up with any news regarding his health problem, he didn't want you to worry.

 

You screamed, "How can i not worry!! I'm going back like now!" "What happened?" Jessica asked.

You throw the phone to Jessica as you stomped to the nears ticket counter. "ohmy, Luhan fainted!" Jessica read the text. "what?! No wonder she's so worked up. What else did the text say?" Yoona asked.

"Lay said he is currently in hospital with professional care."Jessica said as she looked through the text again.

"GIVE ME A TICKET TO SEOUL, NOW! I WANT IT NOW!" You screamed at the ticket counter. "Girl, cool down.. He will be fine" Yoona tried to console you.

 

"How can he be fine! He is in a hospital! I need to get back like now!" You shouted. "okay okay, i'll do it for you. Getting so worked up won't help you in getting there quicker." Yoona said again.

Jessica came over and pulled you to a chair behind you. "cool down babe, we will try to help.. Don't get too worked up, it won't help" Jessica explained again as you tired to cool youself down.

"Give me a ticket to Seoul, the nearest flight that's available." Yoona said at the counter.

 

"Sorry the last flight that we have for today towards Seoul had just departed." The counter girl said .

"The next flight will be tomorrow at 06:00. Do you want it? It's the last ticket available as well." she explained.

"thats fine. We will have that." Yoona said and the girl quickly settled everything. Yoona got the ticket and went back to you and Jessica.

 

"its tomorrow's flight at 6 in the morning, i don't think you want to go home right?" Yoona asked you. You nodded. "we will accompany you til you board the plane." Jessica added as she patted your back.

 

 

......

 

 

 

 

 

Finally, you reached korea after waiting for so long. You rushed straight to the hospital where Lay told you. Upon reaching, you noticed there were many fans outside the hospital. You didn't care and rushed into the counter.

"luhan! Which room is he in?!" you pant as you shouted at the counter girl. "sorry but i can't disclose his room number to you fans." the counter girl explained nicely.

 

"i'm not a fan! Just tell me his room number already!" you shouted again as you super worried about him.

 

"i'm sorry, every fan that came here said the same thing and please lower your volume. This is a hospital." the girl explained again.

 

"what the!" you shouted although you clearly understood why the girl responded this way as it's true that EXO had many sasaeng fans.

 

"i understand but i'm really not a fan but a friend just tell me already." you tried to cool yourself down.

 

"yeah! Just tell us already!! We are not fans!!!" a groups of girls came shouting from behind you.

"see? I'm really sorry but i have to get you all out." the girl said as the security came and pushed all of you out.

 

"yah!! I'm not with them!!! I really need to see him!!!" you screamed but none of them were listening to you.

 

 

.............

 

 

"hey, isn't that ____'s voice?!" Lay said as he scanned around the hospital lobby.

 

"yah!! Why did you come back?" Chen shouted as they came running over to you.

 

"she is with us." Suho said as he tapped the security and pulled you over to them.

 

All the rest of the girls were screaming like crazy.

 

"why are you back? And why are you with them?" Tao asked as he pointed behind you towards the fans.

 

"Lay sent me a text saying that Luhan collapse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter