-- she's my girl, y'know?

24/7 = Heaven

Hosoek passed the controller to Namjoon before standing up and making his way over to the couch, plopping down with a huff. He looked over towards Kyo and raised a brow. "Don't wanna play?"

"I like watching everyone play. You all get so into it, it's kinda funny." The girl said before looking down at her phone. She swiped the text box before flipping the device around so the screen faced Hoseok.

There's practice on Saturday, right? Is Hoseok going?

He felt his eyes widen a bit, "Aimee?" He peeked over the phone at Kyo who was nodding. "Ah..." He brought a hand up to rub at the back of his neck, an awkward smile on his lips.

"You know she really likes you. She's a really nice girl... but you just keep being an idiot about it." Kyo said, her words almost sounding like a hiss. 

You see, the three attended dance classes together on the weekends and would sometimes get together to practice during the week. Kyo and Hoseok signed up together and met Aimee on the first day of class. Hoseok didn't really need to take this class - he was already some sort of God at dancing - but he came because Taehyung pressured him to keep boys away from Kyo. So, the instructor had Hoseok help him with teaching some of the students and one of the students he helped was Aimee. Now Hoseok has never been all that good with girls and this girl in particular definitely showed an immediate interest in him and he had no idea what to do about it.

"She told me that you text her all the time but you don't talk to her in person. Don't be like that! That's something Jungkook would do." She said and Jungkook instantly perked up, eyes wide.

"What."

"I said you're amazing."

"Ahh, ok."

Kyo deadpanned before looking over to Hoseok. "Do you want to be like that."

Hoseok made a face before reaching for his own phone and flopping onto his side. He opened the chat box between Aimee and him and let out a sigh. He was still young and had never had a girlfriend before.. he hasn't even liked anyone before, so how was he supposed to know if he liked this girl? Sure, he enjoyed talking to her. But he also enjoyed talking to his friends. He was just really bad with girls. For a moment he dwelled on if he should send Aimee a message but then just sighed and rolled over onto his stomach, pouting his lips out. "Nnnng." 

 

The next couple of days went by rather quickly with nothing happening and now Hoseok was currently walking to the dance studio with Kyo shuffling alongside him. He looked down at her and raised a brow.

"Do you always text Taehyung when you're not with him?" He asked, genuinely curious as he rarely saw the girl without her phone in hand.

"Mm! Except when he's sleeping, obviously. I enjoy talking to him, is that so bad?" She looked up at him, a little offended.

He raised his hands in defence and pulled a face. "Nope. No, nothin' wrong. Just a question. You like him that much."

The two continued their walk and Hoseok lost himself in his thoughts. Well, he also enjoyed texting Aimee. She was pretty entertaining to talk to and even in person, watching her dance was kind of fun. She was by noooo means a dance genius like himself heh but she was cute when she tried.

"Yaaaaas." Kyo suddenly said and pulled Hoseok out of his thoughts with a very confused look on his face. What the hell noise was that. Kyo caught his questioning expression and only grinned in return. "Having a boyfriend with raging hormones is great." She threw up a peace sign before running ahead into the dance studio, leaving Hoseok just standing there.

"WHAT. You don't need to share that with people, you know!" He shouted after her before running into the building, face a few shades redder than it was before. He caught up to the girl who was standing in the doorway, peeking inside the studio they were supposed to be going into. "Hey, ert, what're you doing?"

"Who's that guy...?"

Hoseok raised a brow and followed her gaze before his other brow raised in surprise. There was, indeed, a new guy in the room. Not only was there a new guy but he was very good at dancing. Not only was he new and good at dancing but he also pretty handsome. NOT ONLY was he new, good at dancing and handsome... but he was all over Aimee. "Who the hell is he?"

"I'unno.." Kyo pushed at Hoseok's back so he went into the room, following shortly after. The two just stared at the new guy and Aimee before she caught sight of them and instantly left the other boys' side. 

"H-Hoseok, Kyo, hey! I was wondering if you guys were going to come today..."

"We said we would, didn't we?" Hoseok asked, his words almost sounded angry and both girls were taken aback. He simply cleared his throat, nodding his head to Aimee before making his way to the side of the room to chuck his bag and water bottle with the pile of others. Suddenly, there was a foot in his field of vision and he followed up the leg connected to it to the face. This guy.

"Hey, I heard a lot about you. Hoseok, right? Heard you were some sort of dance God, or something." The guy said, plump lips curling into a smirk. Now, Hoseok wasn't a violent man but seeing this guy smirk made him want to punch his pretty face. And why was his hair blonde? So flashy.

"Mm, yeah. I wouldn't say a dance God but I guess I'm alright. You new? Didn't see you in the first few classes." It took every fibre in Hoseok's being not to deliver a swift knee-to-the-gut on this guy as he caught his gaze travel over towards Aimee and Kyo. He assumed it was Taehyung's mind powers taking over him to protect Kyo from this dude. But he was more angry how this kid stared hungrily at Aimee.

"Yeah! Aimee told me about the class during class so I thought it'd be cool to check out. My name's Byungjoo, by the way. Looks like the instructor is here. Talk to ya later, Hoho!" The plump-lipped, cute-faced, flashy-styled punk named Byungjoo grinned before making his way over to Aimee and tugging her over to a spot where they both stood. The girl looked confused and glanced over to Hoseok, catching his extremely heated gaze then immediately directing her own to the ground.

"Is this what your saiyan form looks like?" Kyo questioned almost an hour after Hoseok and Byungjoo's first meeting. Hoseok went all out during their first dance practice and now he was out of breath and drenched in sweat, chugging a bottle of water meant to last him the entire session. He squinted at Kyo from the corner of his eyes before finishing off his water and hmming.

"They go to the same school, apparently." Hoseok said, chucking the empty bottle into his bag.

"Uh. They go to our school."

"They what."

"Yeah, they're first years."

Hoseok's eyes rolled, great they're in the same year. He was extremely confused as to why he was getting so angry, though and he definitely didn't want to ask Kyo about because he knew she would just grin creepily at him. He scratched at his eyebrow as his gaze traveled over to Byungjoo and Aimee. The punk currently had his hands on Aimee's hips, trying to show her how she could smoothly move them instead of the awkward gyrate she had been doing for the past while. Hoseok's eyes went wide as Byungjoo looked up only to catch his gaze, lips forming into what seemed to be a signature smirk since he did it all the damn time.

Suddenly, Hoseok found himself making his way across the room and he stopped just before the two. They both looked up at him, Aimee shocked and Byungjoo.. smirking, his hands still on her hips. When Aimee made no effort to push them away his anger grew and he reached forward, pulling her over to his side of the room. He pushed her into the corner of the room and glanced around before tilting his head, glaring down at her.

"Do you always let guys touch you so easily?" He hissed, sounding a lot harsher than he meant to. He only noticed how rude he seemed when he looked down and saw the frown on her features. "Ah... I didn't mean--"

"He's just my friend, you know..." She started off quietly, being quite nervous that Hoseok was this close to her in the first place, "He was just showing me how to do the move better."

"I can do that! That's why I'm here. I can help you when you need help and you shouldn't hesitate to come over to me. I mean, Kyo doesn't need help so I'll always help you.. and.. yeah.." Hoseok trailed off. Upon calming down, he noticed how close he really was to Aimee - to her face - and a chill shot down his spine. His gaze dropped down to her lips and he felt his stomach do a flip before a tap on his shoulder came.

"Hey." That voice.

Hoseok looked over his shoulder, a hand dropping onto Aimee's arm as he kept her pinned into the corner. "Yeees~?" He chimed.

Byungjoo's smirk was gone and Hoseok only grinned at that. The punk had a sour expression on. "Aimee, you okay? Is this guy bothering you? You're distracting everyone." He said with a hiss and Hoseok only noticed some of the other students starting to look in his direction.

Hoseok's mind suddenly went blank. He wasn't good when everyone's attention was drawn to him. He became... odd.

"Oh crap." Kyo muttered.

Hoseok whirled around to face Byungjoo, his chest puffing out and the grin on his features only growing. "Ehh?" His obnoxious accent revealed itself. "You think I'm causin' this girl trouble? You even know what this girl is to me?" He reached back, his arm slipping around Aimee's waist almost too naturally, bringing her flush to his side. "She's my girl, y'know."

Aimee's eyes were wide and her face went bright red at his words. She went to say something but she was quickly silenced by Hoseok's lips pressed against her own. It was quick but she was easily lost by the soft touch of his lips and the strong grip his hand had on her waist.  He pulled back, gazing into her eyes only for a moment before turning his attention back to Byungjoo. She just stood there in a daze.

"She's mine, okay." He said calmly, hand dropping from her waist to grasp her hand and lead her out of the dance studio. 

Everyone just stood there for a moment, even the instructor. They were all frozen from the display. Byungjoo and Kyo were the most shocked, though.

"They aren't actually dating, are they?" Byungjoo asked to no one in particular.. but Kyo was the closest to him so she looked over at him and shrugged.

"We'll see, I guess."

 

------------

TO BE CONTINUED..