First meeting

Dear friend(s),

"Home Team 4 Away Team 2 " a refree shouted the current score blowing the whistle.

"That's my boy( I wish)!! Way to go!!' "Joy exclaimed in excitement.

Initially, the three other girls didn't want to watch the match as they know nothing about it but was dragged by joy as Jackson was the captain of the rugby team. It was a match with CheonSong High. 

Jackson the team captain's perfomance was really up to standard as he managed to score straight goals for his team. His performance and features attracted a lot females attention especially those in the cheerleading team. Jackson performance was consistent at first, however his rocket high popularity and skilled moves had gained his a strong jealousy from a tough guy.

Rex -- the tough guy was unhappy from all the cheers and fame Jackson got by scoring straight goals and his good looks which triggered his 'play foul' instinct by tripping Jackson. Jackson was too involved in the game and didn't caught that coming which caused Jackson to fall and sprained his ankle. 

Two "claim to be Jackson's personal female paramedics" from the grand stand saw him laying on the ground holding his leg in agony ran down to help him. Joy stood up with a worry expression but as soon as she saw those two she said 'eew s,get away from him! '

That comment received different reactions from the other girls

 'Chill Joy~Their just doing their job~' Luna said it innocently

Hannie other hand finds is amusing ' hahaha whutt thats so fanfic I bet he is a player'.

Jackson still lying on the ground in pain gave a small smile and ask the girls to go away politely.

Mel who was observing all this with no reaction went ".... probably not.'

'askjklsfv Jaaackksonn!' Joy squealed.

Few seats away from the clique sits another two boys who were watching the match and following up with Jackson closely. Little did they know, the shorter boy with his charcoal black hair eventually had his attention fixed on Joy, who was busy expressing her feelings for Jackson.

Ahhh the way she's into Jackson makes her so cute. He thought.

"Hey Baek hyung! I'm talking to you here~" tao pouted as place his face near Baekhyun.

"Get away you !" Baekhyun, the shorted boy grumbled in annoyance. 

The match ended. Woolim High lose to CheonSeong High by 3 points. The crowd left the match with whisperings, be it blaming on Rex or teasing Woolim team's.

"Ughh damn that Rex!" Joy complained.

 

"Such a waste. They could have won." Hannie sighed.

Mel nod in agreement 

"Cheer babes! Wanna go get some drink? It's only 5pm!" Luna asked. 

"Sure!" both Hannie and Mel answered simultaneously 

"Nahh you guys go ahead! I've got mission to accomplish! Byee!  Joy narrowed her eyes in slits.

"O...okay then. See you!" Hannie replied 

The three entered the cafe but found that their all time seats were taken up therefore they went to sit at a smaller table since Joy wasn't around either. The girls went back to their seats once they gotten their drinks.

"What's the mission Joy talking about?" Luna asked curiously.

"Beats me." Mel answered.

"Starts with a letter J and its 7 letters." Hannie teased.

"Hahaha you're an Han." Mel smiled 

"Retweet Mel!" Luna laughed. 

And this "Girls Talk" carried on for awhile.

-

"It's been two week since the rugby game already? Means our Mid Year Examination is nearing ~time flies…"Luna sighed.

"LET'S GO TO THE LIBRARY TO...to study!"Joy smirked.

"Everyone knows you don't study Joy hahaha. Jackson there isn't he?"Hannie mocked.  

The four entered the library bickering and first thing that caught their eye was Jonghyun from 2-1 helping his best buddy Jackson to get a book from the top shelves since Jackson injured his ankle on the match before and beside them were Jonghyun's girlfriend Hyuna aka the Angel with a devil's heart. 

"What da heck?! Joy?!" Hannie exclaimed as Joy erased Hannie's perfect doddle.

"Thats for mocking me! Hmph." Joy pouted.

"Ughh. You're forgiven..,Jackson's Pet." Hannie narrowed her eyes as she replied.

Both Hannie and Joy knew its the start of their "eraser war". Joy accidentally slipped her hand and the eraser flew and hit Hyuna in the forehead, "WHO THE HELL?!"Hyuna Raged. Scared Joy hid behind Hannie as she was afraid of Hyuna,to be exact,she's afraid of offending Hyuna.

"Oh its Joy Ryu, uncle Ryu's daughter? Har." Hyuna mocked as she walks nearer to the Joy's table.

•BGM•

'I..I'm... ' Joy stuttered. 

Hyuna shot a sharp glare over to Joy and when Hyuna was about to hit back at Joy's forehead as a revenge, Hannie hurried over to take the eraser and apologised on Joy's behalf as she saw how afriad Joy was so she took the initiative to help her bestfriend. 

 She's...a loud bang on the table disturbed Jackson's thought,he looked up and saw Hyuna in fiery eyes with her hands on the table looking at Hannie.

'Game On.' Hyuna said.