Two

Pick-Up Lines Galore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


//Okay, so I just realized I at writing plots, that must be the reason for these little lame adventure stories I write all the time. Sigh. Oh well, I hope you guys like it! And don't forget to vote for Got7 in the Mama awards, they're losing at the moment T.T

//Not my gif

 

“Hey, hey, hey! Guess who’s in the house? It’s Jackson Wang, baby, now let’s get this party started!”

 

Jaebum merely shook his head and threw the nearest object at Jackson’s head. (Luckily for Jackson, it happened to be a pillow.) “Shhh. You’re going to wake up my cat.”

 

“Yeah okay, whatever, since we don’t want to wake up your cat, we should totally go out,” Jackson whispered as loud as he could (probably just to piss off his boyfriend, and also, maybe he was a little jealous of the cat). He walked over without waiting for an answer and grabbed Jaebum’s hand, pulling him up off the floor and out of the house. 

 

“I don’t understand your reasoning,” Jaebum grumbled, even as he let himself be dragged out. (It was much more dignified than being carried out, and after two months of dating, he did have to get used to Jackson’s inability to lead him out of a house normally.)

 

“It’s obvious, only somebody really dumb wouldn’t understand it. Not that I’m calling you dumb, oh no, I couldn’t ever call my cutie little Jabummie poo dumb!” Jackson said, dropping Jaebum’s hand to reach up and squish his cheeks instead. 

 

“Yeah, okay whatever. Don’t you have any pick up lines for me today?” Jaebum asked, curious as to the sudden lack of cheesy lines. It was almost as if he felt like… he needed them. (OMG, little Jaebummie’s getting attached.)

 

“Nah, it’s just that you’re so beautiful you made me forget my line,” was Jackson’s response as he lifted Jaebum’s hand and brought it to his lips to place a gentle kiss on the back of it. This time, it was Jaebum who dropped their hands—or rather, wrenched his hand out of Jackson’s grasp so that he could mime throwing up. Never mind, he didn’t need them. They still made him feel sickness and second hand embarrassment. 

 

“Hey, I worked really hard on that one! Stop mocking me~” Jackson whined, grabbing Jaebum’s hand back. “Anyways, I had something really important to tell you.”

 

“Yes, and what was that? I’m very busy, you know.”

 

“It’s super duper very important. I have a special thing I’ve always wanted to do, and I want to do it with you,” Jackson said, suddenly turning shy as he stopped walking to look into Jaebum’s eyes. 

 

Jaebum blushed a bright red, “Woah, woah, woah. Slow down, we’ve only been dating for, what, two months? I think you should take it slow there, and if you were only trying to get in my pants this whole time then—”

 

“OH MY GOODNESS EW JAEBUM NOOO! Get you mind out of the gutter you nasty! I would never suggest anything like that until marriage, I’m a proper gentleman you should know!” Jackson exclaimed, also turning into a red stuttering mess. 

 

“Did you just propose to me, wow, oh my goodness what the heck why are you trying to move along in our relationship so fast, can’t you just love me for me?” Jaebum teased after recovering from his initial shock. 

 

“What?! Don’t be silly dear Jaebummie! I would never ask for your hand in marriage without first receiving your parents permission, like I said, I am a proper gentleman!” Jackson exclaimed, back to his playful tone as well.

 

“Proper gentleman my , what kind of proper gentleman shoves a whole corn dog down his throat only to cough it back out his nose,” Jaebum muttered, shaking his head in disgust at even the memory of that incident. 

 

“Hey,” Jackson whined, “You promised not to bring up that incident anymore!”

 

“Not my fault you do so many things I can use for blackmail,” Jaebum laughed. “Now, what was the ‘super duper very important’ thing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter