Did It Hurt When You Fell From Heaven?

Pick-Up Lines Galore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

//AN So, first jaeson/jackbum story I've written, and hopefully not the last. I don't thenk there's enough of this in the world, so I'll change that. Hope you guys enjoy. 

I also may or may not have been trying to "clear my mind" from the other story for a bit, but yeah. 

“Oh my goodness, am I in heaven to be able to see such beauty or in hell to be so far from it?” 

 

“God damn it, Jackson. Stop being a drama queen and get out of my way. You’re blocking my path to the pizza line,” Mark complained, by now very used to his friend’s theatrics. He'd been surprised to learn that Jackson hadn't chosen drama as an elective. 

 

“No, look! Mark, do you not see that hunk of hot sitting over there? The kid that looks like he wants to kill someone, not the one that looks like he’d be so happy to make friends he’d give up his pants,” Jackson elaborated, practically drooling on the floor as he was shoved to the side. 

 

Mark looked up to see if what his friend saw was of considerable interest, only to snort in Jackson’s face. “You idiot, that’s Im Jaebum and Park Jinyoung. You wouldn’t have a chance with either of them.”

 

“That’s our principal?” Jackson wondered, shocked. What de-aging cream did he use? Wow, last I checked JYP was ugly af.

 

“You are such a , I swear I will cry. How did I ever become friends with you? No, that’s just his name. Jaebum’s the death glare one and Jinyoung is the cute one that definitely does not look like he would give up his pants for friends.”

 

“Oh, defensive, are we? Well, go on and get your pizza. You can find me later, I’ll be making out with death-glare,” Jackson said confidently as he “swaggered” off towards the pair, ignoring Mark’s calls of, “You have no chance! No chance in hell!”

 

“Hello there gentlemen, would you mind if I sat here with you on this fine day?” Jackson said as he sat down without waiting for a reply. 

 

Jinyoung gave one anyways, excitedly gesturing to the seat Jackson had already taken. “No! Not at all, feel free to sit here! I’m Jinyoung, but I go by Junior, and this is-”

 

“I know, I know. You’re Im Jaebum?” Jackson cut in, now scooting next to Jaebum, as close as he could without actually touching him. (Actually, he was so definitely touching Jaebum, but it felt rather like pressing up against a marble statue. But those muscels, though...)

 

The only response he received was a curt nod from Jaebum, while this caused Jinyoung-or, Junior, technically- to suddenly start speaking non-stop. Jackson ignored him in favor of staring at Jaebum’s face, or at least as much as he could, considering the boy refused to face any way but forward, until he glanced out of the corner of his eye to give Jackson a glare. Noticing that he was receiving any attention, good or bad, he used the opportunity to “seduce” (No, Jackson. It’s not seducing if they want to punch you. -- Mark? Is that you?) Jaebum. 

 

“Did it hurt?” Jackson decided to start with a classic pick-up line, and his signature smirk. 

 

“I’m sorry?” were the first words Jackson heard him speak. He decided Jaebum had a voice as beautiful as his face. 

 

“When you fell from heaven, did it-“ Jackson began, only to be cut off.

 

“I didn’t fall from heaven, I was cut out of my mother’s stomach, although now I rather wish I had stayed in there if it meant that you wouldn’t bug me so. Junior, let’s go. We have some very important things to get done, so if you’d excuse us?” Jaebum said, before grabbing an oblivious and still chatting Jinyoung’s arm and walking off.

 

“Wait, but you haven’t given me your number yet!” Jackson called after them. 

 

The only response was a chuckle, coming from Mark who sat down next to him with a pizza. “I told you so. I don’t think Jaebum interacts with anyone except for Jinyoung. But then again, Jinyoung interacts with everyone.”

 

“But did you hear him?! He said that he would rather not have been born than see me. That doesn't make any sense, how could anyone not want a piece of me? This hot, wild and y me?" Jackson groaned as he flopped off the chair and pretended to die on the floor. 

 

"Get off the floor Jackson, people are staring. He said he would rather not have been cut from his mother's stomach, to be exact. But, hey, don't worry. You don't even know anything

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter