The Second Date

Pick-Up Lines Galore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

//Please forgive me, I don't know what exactly was in my mind as I wrote this, half of it was written when I had just woken up and the other half was written right after I ate a bowl full of candy corn, soooo. It's just a crack one-shot that is sorta related to previous chapters. Enjoy!

 

“Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair!”

 

There was no response, although something that might have been a… a Furby... flew out the window. 

 

“Really?! A Furby?! Really?! Why do you even have that? Anyways, get your out of bed, I’m going to pay today, hurry up while I still love you,” Jackson called.

 

“GO AWAY I’M TRYING TO SLEEP!”

 

“Ahh, your voice is melodious to my ears, even when you sound like ,” Jackson sighed dreamily as he decided it was too hot outside to stand around any longer and decided to go inside. “Hello Ms. Lim! It’s very nice to finally meet you, I’m the wild and y Jackson Wang, I don’t know if Jaebum has mentioned it just yet, but we’re getting married in the future, and I promise-" (He may or may not have done a flip.)

 

“HOW THE DID YOU GET INSIDE, MOM, CHASE HIM OUT, I DON’T WANT HIM IN HERE. ALSO, SHUT UP JACKSON, YOUR VOICE CARRIES.”

 

“Oh, how sweet, Jaebummie can recognize me by my voice! I’d better go run up there before he explodes from not being able to keep away from me,” Jackson shrieked as he ran towards the door Jaebum voice was coming out of. 

 

“I… Yes, nice to meet you too?” Jaebum’s mom said as she watched the strange boy run into her son’s room. “Well, it’s nice to see him awake for a change, I guess. Jackson, please don’t let him stab you, okay? He can get dangerous when it’s too early,” she called after the boy, not worrying too much seeing as how nicely Jaebum had reacted, but also not wanting to pay for any unnecessary hospital fees.

 

“Don’t worry about it, he loves me too much to- AUGH!” Jackson was cut off as a dictionary hit him square in the stomach the moment he opened the door. “I’ve been shot, help, Jaebum, listen closely to my last words and promise me you won’t forget- mmphh,” this time, a pillow had landed on his face where he lay on the floor. 

 

“You are so loud, I don’t even know how you found me, what kind of stalker are you?” Jaebum groaned, not yet having opened his eyes, and not particularly wanting to at the moment. 

 

“Why, Jaebum, I thought you’d never ask! Don’t you remember how I got your phone number? Or wait, did I not tell you. Well, you see, let me explain. I basically cornered your friend Junior, and then I asked him if he had a phone, and then he basically gave me his number plus all of his contacts, which included you- and also Hannibal, the school janitor, oddly enough, and then this morning I decided I would pay you a visit, but I obviously didn’t know where you lived, so then I texted Junior, and I asked him if you had a house, and then he just gave me your address, along with the names of everybody that lived in your neighborhood and also their occupations, did you know that you live next door to an orthopedist? Anyways, your carpet is really soft, what is it? Dayum, are you an interior decorator because the minute I saw you the whole room became beautiful. Actually, I think you're just a neat freak, the only thing out of place in this room is the pillow you just threw at me.”

 

Jaebum just groaned, wishing he hadn’t thrown his pillow so that he could cover his ears as he tried to sleep. “The only thing out of place in this room is you, Jackson. Do you ever stop talking? Wait, no, don’t answer that, you’re never going to stop talking if you answer that. Just stand up slowly, yes, that’s it, and then walk towards- no wait, don’t forget the pillow, yes, good, now walk towards me and set it down on my head. Good boy.”

 

“Excuse me? What am I some kind of pet? Oh wait, that’s actually kind of ,” Jackson said as he twirled around, wiggling his eyebrows (//AN I don’t really know what that was but… I feel like it’s something this idiot would do) before plopping down on Jaebum’s bed.

 

There was no reply from the lump under the blankets. It seemed that the lump had given up and decided to ignore the world as it fell back into a peaceful slumber. Jackson sighed. This wouldn’t do. He had planned everything (well, not really, but still, who cares? He was being a nice boyfriend!) out for their date today! With a sigh of resi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter