Teased

Against The Limits

"What the hell are you doing here?" Shion exclaimed with bewilderment. 

 

"Yah!" Her mother hit her head from behind, "Why are you screaming at our guest?!" She stood right in front of her with her hands on her waist, looking a little angry with her daughter's disrespectful behavior.

 

"Oww!" Shion rubbed the back of her head with her hand.

 

"Mom, he's not just any guest, he's my math teacher!" She announced. 

 

 

"What the..." Kaera turned around and looked at Jimin, who had a puzzled expression. 

 

"Is she lying?" She questioned him while pointing at Shion.

 

"No, she is my student." He assured her with an awkward chuckle.

 

 

 The mother stepped aside for awhile to look at both of them with curious eyes. Something between them wasn't quite right, it seemed like they weren't what they assumd to be. The fact that Shion's reaction sounded like she wasn't happy with his presence in her house seemed kind of odd to Kaera. 

 

 Even though her daughter can be a little too rude, that wasn't the usual way she would react to someone she disliked. Ignoring people is her speciality. A question popped into her mind which made her think of the whole thing in a different way.

 

 

"Then why did you call him Jimin?" She crossed her arms as she asked her daughter rather suspiciously.

 

"Aren't you suppose to respect him by calling him Mr. Park?" 

 

 Shion was baffled by her mother's unexpected question. It took her some seconds to realize that she was suppose to answer her.

 

"Because he ..... umm.." Shion tried gulping the lump she had in caused by her mother's uneasy gaze. 

 

 

"I don't like being called Mr. Park by my own students." The teacher interjected, saving his student's from being exposed to her own mother. Both females shifted their attention to the only male in the room. His eyes met Kaera's doubtful ones and instantly smiled to hide the bit of nervousness he had in his expression.

 

"Y-Yeah, he told us on his first day that it makes him feel old so we all just call him Jimin." The lie continued on Shion's tongue as she quickly added some spices to the story without being too manifest about it. Even though her mother couldn't completely believe them, she decided to throw the subject aside by shrugging her shoulders. 

 

"Okay, if you two say so..." 

 

 

 Once Kaera walked out of the living room, Shion breathed a sigh of relief and allowed her body to relax. It intimidated her how her mother can be very skeptical at times, she doesn't like that side of her which wants to invade her privacy in the worst ways possible. 

 

"That was close." 

 

 Her eyes instantly landed on her teacher's as he slowly approached her, forgetting for a minute about being alone with him in the living room. 

 

"Yeah, now she thinks we're secretly dating." She shook her head while rolling her eyes. 

 

"And that's somehow a bad thing?" He stopped right before her to tilt his head questioningly.

 

"Duh, I don't want her to think that I'm in a relationship with my own teacher. Especially since it's you who she'll be thinking about as my lover." She reasoned sternly. 

 

"But your mother already loves me, so it would be cute to have someone she previously taught dating her own daughter." An innocent smile traced his lips. 

 

"Wait, when did my mom teach you?" She asked with her eyebrows furrowed.

 

"When I was in high school. Remember when I told you about my math teacher?" She nodded, "Well, she turned out to be your mother." 

 

"This is kinda weird." She mumbled while scratching the back of her neck. 

 

 

"I never knew you love my hoodie that much."

 

"What?" She looked at the sleeves of the hoodie she was wearing, it was Jimin's. 

 

.

 

"You slept while wearing it, didn't you?" A naughty smirk was tugging on the corner of his lips. His feet took two steps then stopped to bring his face close to her ear. 

 

"Were you thinking of me last night?" 

 

 His whispering tone caused some goosebumps to travel on her arms in an instant. Heat was slowly rising to her cheeks to color her skin with a soft shade of pink. was left gaping as the scenario of the previous day was still fresh and ready to replay before her own wide eyes. 

 

"Couldn't sleep well again because of me, huh?" 

 

 He breathed out his last word with warmth to give Shion's body a slight shiver. It would be a lie to say that he didn't enjoy how diffident he could easily make her feel. After all, she was a female. And Jimin knew exactly what to do to let her face become a blushing mess. 

 

 The student remained silent, all of her answers were already showing from the way she reacted to his questions. Her tongue wouldn't allow her to utter them, denying the obvious and hiding behind cold lies was the best way to prevent herself from being embarrassed. 

 

 She couldn't confess to him that she was up all night wondering if he meant what he had said. She didn't want him to know she couldn't forget the way his lips felt against hers. These were her secrets, and there was absolutely no way she would reveal them to him. At least not this day. 

 

So she needed a way to get away from the devil without looking like a coward. 

 

And she said what she thought would help her the most. 

 

 

"I need to pee." 

 

 

 It was barely audible, but Jimin heard it clearly. He couldn't help but to chuckle softly at how unpredictable his dear student can be. Although it was certainly a lie to avoid his questions, he backed off and faced his shy student with a lovely smile, noticing how hard she tried not to look straight into his eyes. 

 

"You don't know how cute you really are." 

 

His hand gently patted her head like he usually does. 

 

"Your messy bed hair," He tangled his fingers in her slightly curled up soft locks.

 

"Your childish T-shirt," It was covered with adorable little turtles, making her look like an 8 year old girl who's a big fan of animals.

 

"And," He swiftly lifted her head with his finger under her chin and gazed admirably into her pure orbs. 

 

"Your innocence." 

 

 Her cheeks reddened again due to the proximity of their faces, and his mutter of two words which she didn't expect from his lips. Their eye contact was strong enough to let them both drown in each other's soul and explore their deepest emotion. But Shion freaked out and immediately backed off when Jimin slowly inched closer to give her a kiss.

 

"I-I really need t-to go." She stuttered out and hurried upstairs before he could even see how flushed she was. 

 

 

 Jimin, who was left alone in the living room, laughed delightfully at his student's bashfulness. From a sassy young lady to a shy little girl, only he can do that to her. Even though his real intention was to , her timid reaction was what pushed him into trying something he knew she wouldn't completely feel comfortable with.

 

 

"Shion! Can you come and help....." Ms. Choi entered the living room to find her own daughter missing.

 

"Oh lord, did she go back to sleep? Because I swear to god I'll-" 

 

"She said she needed to use the bathroom upstairs." He interrupted her before she could plan out her daughter's death, or more like the end of something Shion dearly loved.

 

"Okay then, you'll have to help me prepare lunch." She gestured for him to follow her into the kitchen, and Jimin obediently nodded.

 

 

--------------------

 

 Closing her room's door, Shion let her lungs inhale oxygen then exhaled it heavily. She was safe in her own room from everything that might give her a heart attack. 

 

In other words, Jimin. 

 

 Not only did his surprising presence in her house gave her the shock of her life, but also his way of treating her was too much for her to handle. 

 

He was only playing with her. 

 

Yet she couldn't bring herself to push him away and show him how bothered she is with his behaviour.

 

Instead, she stood still, listening to every word that left his fluent mouth.

 

He had her in the palm of his hands and she hated it.  

 

 

"Stupid monkey!" She cursed him in an irritated manner. 

 

"He thinks it's okay to have me as his toy." 

 

 After spilling out her annoyance to no one in particular, she walked up to the mirror to see her own reflection. Her face still had some redness, a mess was on top of her head, and her teacher's hoodie made her look 10 years younger. 

 

"Where the hell is the 'cuteness' he sees in me?" 

 

She thought to herself.

 

Yup, he definitely needs glasses. 

 

 

 She shrugged carelessly before taking off his hoodie and tossing it on her bed. She was glad her mother didn't notice her wearing something that wasn't hers, or maybe she did but decided not to comment. Sniffing on her own T-shirt, a familiar scent of perfume circled her nostrils. It was his hoodie which left a print of its smell on her T-shirt. 

 

Apparently, sleeping with your teacher's hoodie isn't a good idea. 

 

But since it's so comfy and soft, having to smell like him isn't that bad either.

 

 

"Well, I guess it's time to rearrange my morning thoughts." 

 

By that she meant going to the bathroom and do whatever a normal human being would be doing in there.

 

Hopefully when she finishes using the bathroom, this will all turn out to be a dream.

 

---

 

 Once Shion put on a red hoodie which she found laying on her desk, she tried fixing her hair before heading down to the kitchen. Just when she was about to walk to the fridge, her eyes caught sight of her teacher wearing what appeared to be her apron. 

 

 To her surprise, he looked damn good. With his jacket off and sleeves folded, he literally looked like a husband who's preparing a meal for his dear wife. Not to mention, his hands were skillfully cutting the vegetables with full concentration. The short haired girl didn't realize she was staring hard at the young man ahead of her only when he turned and smiled at her confidently.

 

"You can take a picture if you want, I don't mind."

 

 She was close to letting herself stutter out an excuse to why she was eyeing him, but her mischievous side wasn't going to allow any of his arrows reach her targeted sensitive heart. 

 

"Back to being my slave, huh?" She cocked her head to the side.

 

"Of course, you seem a little upset with me today," He placed the knife on the counter and his expression suddenly changed. 

 

"So I thought," He got closer to his student, "Maybe I should please my master more." His eyes were darkly gazing into hers but she wasn't going to fall for that twice.

 

"Food won't be enough to satisfy me, you know I'm not an easy person." She gave him a challenging look.

 

"I'm well aware of that," He leaned forward to her ear, "That's why you'll be having me for dessert. I can assure you I taste sweeter than honey." He muttered wickedly before backing away to give her a wink and instantly went to the sink. 

 

 Shion was taken aback by what he had just said to her, it was obviously erted in ways she didn't even want to think about. It was already too late to scold him and teach him how to use his mouth wisely. His words kept repeating in her mind and she felt her face burning with embarrassment, how could he carelessly say that to a girl like her? 

 

 

 She didn't know she was standing in her place until she heard her mother calling her name. 

 

"Yah, Shion! Snap out of your dreams and come help me cook lunch." 

 

"O-Okay." Before going to give her mom a hand, she glared at Jimin who simply smiled evilly at her while drying his hands.

 

 

This guy needs a punch.

 

 

--------------------

 

 

Since plan A failed badly, Shion decided to follow plan B.

 

Ignore him.

 

 At first, it worked out perfectly. Although her mother tried to ask about her relationship with her own teacher indirectly during lunch, Jimin politely made it clear how they both see each other only as friends. She nodded agreeably with what he said but kept her eyes on her plate to avoid making eye contact with him since he was sitting right across the table.

 

 After that, Shion gave Jimin zero attention. And without a doubt, he noticed. When he asked her if she needed help with the dishes after lunch, she pretended as if her ears were blocked. Whenever he intentionally stood in her way to piss her off, she would just walk pass him without bothering to push him away like she usually would. 

 

 Of course, it saddened him how the most entertaining thing he could possibly do to his student was not working anymore. Well, he had to face the consequences of continuously teasing a 20 year old female who was probably on her period. Therefore, he sat on the other side of the couch to increase the space between them, hoping that she'll forgive him afterwards.

 

 

 As Ms. Choi was about to settle down and watch TV with the younger ones, her phone suddenly vibrated to alarm her of a text message. She picked it up from the coffee table and read what just popped up on the lock screen. Realizing what her friend just sent her, she instantly gasped with wide eyes and slipped the device into her pocket. 

 

"I forgot about the meeting!" She blurted out with a hand on her cheek.

 

"Dammit," She cursed as she glanced at the clock on the wall, "I have 10 minutes to get ready, that's not enough for me!" 

 

"You will never get there in time if you don't get yourself ready by now." Her daughter commented while taking the cushion beside her to hug it tightly. 

 

"I better go and pick a suitable outfit!" The panicked mother quickly paced to the staircase. 

 

 

Just then, Shion realized something.

 

She's going to be alone with ..... him.

 

Oh no.

 

This is not good. 

 

 Noticing how quiet it got in the living room, the female student decided to seize the moment and get away from the devil beside her. Without any hesitation, Shion got up and placed the cushion on the couch then turned to walk away. But as excepted, Jimin was just too fast for her to escape from. 

 

 Her hand was captured by his own before she could even take her third step. His grip wasn't tight enough to prevent her from moving but rather loose and gentle, as if he wasn't sure whether he wanted her to stay or not. She could've pulled away from his grasp and continued approaching the door, but she stopped and stood there waiting for something she wasn't sure of.

 

 Jimin certainly didn't expect her to pause in her place, nor did he think she would turn around when he softly muttered her name. Although she refused to meet his eyes with hers, he still knew she had her ears ready to hear what he was about to say. 

 

"Why did you walk away?" The question he was dying to ask her since yesterday was finally out of its cage. 

 

"I wasn't sure of how to react to what you've said and done to me." She replied in a low voice.

 

 

"Was it your first kiss?" He curiously asked her afterwards. 

 

 His student's expression had changed into a startled one, adding a little of pinkness on her cheeks. Her wide eyes found his and she immediately started shaking her head, feeling embarrassed of admitting the truth to the one who shamelessly stole a kiss from her once lips.

 

"N-No, of course not! I mean, I already lost my first kiss when I was a teenager so it wasn't a big deal to me." 

 

 Her hands were waving in denial as she apprehensively explained herself to him. Seeing how she didn't manage to get him into believing her lie, she rubbed the back of her neck nervously and tried to put on a smile to seem more convincing. 

 

 

"So you wouldn't mind if I kiss you right now, huh?" 

 

 

 A playful smirk tugged the corner of his lips as he witnessed how her face expressed anxiety and how her eyes grew even wider than they were before. 

 

"N-No, I-I didn't mean it this way. D-Don't get me wrong!" 

 

 Shion stepped back to increase the distant between the two of them, afraid of what might come next.

 

"But I already kissed you. It wouldn't make a difference if I did it again, would it?"

 

 He spoke with a hint of naughtiness in his tone while gazing intensely at his anxious student. Wanting to intimidate her even more, he tightened his grip on her hand and quickly stepped closer until their bodies were just a few inches apart. 

 

"Or were you lying about your first kiss?" 

 

 The space between their faces was short enough for Shion to feel his hot breath on her flushed skin when he spoke huskily. He glanced at her rosy lips before meeting her eyes again to warn her about what his next move would be. As he slowly began to inched closer to her face, She instantly reacted by covering his mouth with her free hand, preventing him from getting any closer. 

 

 

"I lied, you're my first kiss." 

 

 

 Shion shyly confessed after realizing that there was no point in hiding the truth. Jimin's gaze softened after seeing how embarrassing it was to let the truth be revealed after getting caught lying a while ago. He placed his hand on hers and slowly removed it from his mouth, showing her a genuine smile to make her feel relaxed. But it only made her gaze avert from embarrassment which caused her teacher to chuckle quietly. 

 

 

"I can clearly see what you two meant by being 'just friends'."

 

 Both of them turned towards the owner's voice and immediately stepped away from each other. By the door stood a smirking mother with her arms crossed and head tilted, mentally judging the lovey dovey scene ahead of her. A mischievous grin appeared on her face as the young ''couple'' awkwardly stood side by side while trying to act normal like nothing was going to happen. 

 

"M-Mom, we were just-"

 

"Talking and discussing something while holding hands and being too friendly." Ms. Choi cut off her daughter with a very clear image of what she actually saw. Shion only bit her bottom lip for being too stupid to even think she could fool her own mother's eyes. 

 

"You seriously want me to believe that you two are just friends?" Kaera cocked an eyebrow quizzically.

 

"Mom, we really are not dating!" Shion claimed summarily. 

 

"Darling, you may not be in a relationship but I know what I've witnessed." A benign smile found its way to her mother's face, changing her expression into a affable one. 

 

"It's called Love." 

 

 Only one word was enough to embarrass both her daughter and her previous student who shifted their gaze to the floor, causing Kaera to giggle delightfully at their red looking faces. 

 

"Anyways, I'm leaving now so you guys better solve whatever that's going on between you two." And with that, the mother headed to the door and exited the house to attend the meeting. 

 

 

 A deep exhale left Shion's mouth once she heard the door close behind her mother. She was glad her reaction to Jimin's previous move was fast enough to make it seem like there were just fooling around but in an affectionate way. Or else, she would've faced another level of embarrassment hosted by her mother. 

 

"Well, I guess it's time for you to leave." Jimin nodded approvingly as he took his jacket and wore it on his way to the door along with his student. Just when she was about to get a grip of the knob, Jimin suddenly spoke. 

 

"But I have one more thing to ask you." 

 

"What more do you want?" She asked with a careless tone, pretending to be tired of having him around her the whole day. 

 

"Go out with me on Saturday."

 

"No." She instantly refused without a second thought.

 

"Oh come on, we'll just hang out like we did yesterday." He cutely pleaded her.

 

"Still, no." 

 

"Okay then, I won't leave unless you agree." He placed his hand on the door as a sign of determination to get her approval. 

 

"Give me one good reason to why I should go out with you again." 

 

"You can have fun with me!" He excitedly said.

 

"Not good enough, another one." 

 

"I'll buy you coffee and lunch!" His suggestion made her think for awhile.

 

Free food can never be rejected. 

 

"Okay." 

 

 She shrugged her shoulders and turned the knob but was immediately stopped by Jimin's arm circling her waist which pulled her closer to him. He rested his forehead on hers and closed his eyes to enjoy the rare moment of having the person he loved in his arms. Meanwhile, Shion was utterly dumbfounded by his unexpected action. It made her heart flutter to think of how easily he could change from an annoying little kid to a romantic gentleman.

 

 

"I meant every single word I said yesterday," That honest deep voice he spoke with caused warmth to climb towards her cheeks.

 

"You might have not understood what I meant, but you will," He leaned in until his lips brushed against hers, then whispered his last sentence into her tempting lips. 

 

"When the right time comes for you to be mine." 

 

 Her heart was crazily beating once she felt his lips part to capture hers in a breathtaking kiss. But in a split second, he swiftly planted a kiss on the corner of .

 

"Goodbye." 

 

 A whisper of farewell followed his surprising action, and the last thing Shion remembered hearing was the door closing after her teacher. It all happened too fast for her to comprehend, but when realization hit her like a speeding car in a highway, she caught herself smiling for being fooled again by him.

 

 His ways of teasing her were never innocent, yet he still tries to show his soft side to lure her into falling for his trap. Sometimes it's just his heart who's driving him into doing things he wouldn't do to any other girl. And Shion doesn't know how to name that kind of treatment, when his little touches turn into something more than just skin contact. 

 

 

She's starting to fall, little by little, but she doesn't know it. 

 

Not yet. 

 

 

________________________________________

 

 

I honestly don't know how the chapter turned out to be this long, and I seriously didn't know what to write so that's why this update is late ..... again... -_- 

 

These days, my thoughts and ideas are just messy and I'm always confused about what to write next and I'm seriously starting to hate my writing skills. 

 

And the title is so unsuitable like dafug... 

 

Anyways, I really hope this chapter is acceptable and thank you for reading it! 

 

\@_@/ 

 

N.T.K ~♢