Chapter 6

The Classy or The Badass [[ON HOLD]]

A Better Love Story Than Twilight

decorative-lines-3_large-1.png

From: Unknown
 
Be careful of him.
 
-PC
 
decorative-lines-3_large-1.png

Shira

"Yah! Park Shira!"

Eunjae screamed my name the minute she stomped her way into the classroom. I winced and buried my head deeper into my crossed arms, ignoring my friend's shilling scream. "Park Shira! Don't ignore me!" A boy from behind muttered for her to shut up but Eunjae just flipped him off.

I kept my eyes shut as I pretended to be asleep while my very dear and quiet friend -note the sarcasm- tossed her bag onto the table and flopped in the poor abused wooden seat. I could feel two holes burning into the side of my face and groaned. "Eunjae, I'm sure you know very well that you're not the Edward to my Bella," Eunjae let out a snort at my reference to her favorite movie.

"Yeah but apparently L.Joe is huh?" At the mention of the unmentionable, I sat up immediately as if the table had burnt me.

"Don't say that name, it's taboo,"

Eunjae scoffed. "Well unfortunately, he's your boyfriend now so you're gonna be hearing his name a lot from me,"

It still amazes me how fast word travels around in the school. I let out another groan and buried my head back into my arms. "Eunjae please, I'll explain everything later. I'm too tired to deal with anything now," 

Eunjae let out a huff of annoyance but she let it slide, much to my relief.

When the school bell rung, signalling the end of our classes, I followed Eunjae out of the class but stopped abrubtly in my tracks when I spotted him leaning against the white wall just right beside our door. He was staring at a piece of paper with a cocky smirk on his face. 

Eunjae nudged me and pointed at him with her chin. She gave me a cheeky wink before speaking out loud. "I need to go to the bathroom. Go on without me!" My face went red at how obvious she was. Eunjae turned to leave but not before pulling me closer to whisper, "You're so telling me everything after this," 

As Eunjae left, I heard a soft chuckle from behind me. Like, really close behind. I yelped and walked backwards to put some space between us. Seems like he likes to invade my personal space. That is a big problem we got to fix. 

He scanned the space between us but showed no signs of disagreement. He put his hands into his pockets and gestured me to walk to the canteen. I squinted my eyes in suspicion. What is he planning?

His cheeky smile remained on his lips as his eyes held some secret in them. Noticing my awareness, he rolled his eyes and grabbed my hand. "What are you-"

"We're together now right? Better show them that we are," 

Them? I glanced around and noticed everyone staring at us with their mouths hanging loosely. I bowed my head slightly so my hair could cover my face as we walked. L.Joe glanced at me from the corners of his eyes and fumbled with his free hand. Letting out a soft sigh as if he lost a battle with himself, he tucked my hair behind my ear. 

My eyes snapped up to meet his. He coughed and averted his eyes. He looked...shy? Oh my God! L.Joe is shy? 

He noticed my sly grin and his eyes turned slightly colder. "Its just an act. Don't think too much about it," 

I internally cooed at how he tried to act fierce when the light blush on his face said otherwise. "Hmm just an act? Sure," I teased. His grip tightened on my hand as he tugged me towards the canteen with his steps becoming faster than before. I chuckled to myself. Cute.

decorative-lines-3_large-1.png

"So you're the famous Shira? Nice to meet you! I'm Ricky!" 

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice the baby faced boy sneaking his hand to my food.

Why, oh gosh why am I sitting with the most feared gang in our school? Oh yeah, their leader dragged me here. 'You need to meet the fam,' he said. I expected weapons to be placed on my neck or tatoos around me but no, at that moment, Teen Top just seem like a normal average group of teenage boys. 

"Ricky, stop taking her food," L.Joe barked and slapped his hand away. Ricky pouted while rubbing his red hand. "Possesive much," he muttered. The other boys grin and pat him in the back. "What do you think? That's his girlfriend your'e stealing food from," 

"Faux girlfriend," I added.

Chunji waved it off with a grin. "Fake or whatnot, your'e still his girlfriend," 

L.Joe rolled his eyes and placed an apple on my tray to compensate the sandwich I didn't realise Ricky stole from me. Ew apples. Not my favourite. "Its okay. I'm good," I said and pushed the apple back to him. His eyes widened and the others burst into laughter.

"Hyung got rejected! Hahaha! Shira didn't even blush too. She's different from the rest,"

The rest?

Niel slung an arm around embarrassed L.Joe's shoulders for support while laughing. "Hyung, she's a keeper," L.Joe didn't look amused and shrugged Niel off. "Shut up,"

Ricky clasped his hand around mine all of a sudden which took me by suprise. "How did you and hyung meet, noona?" My spit got stuck in my throat. "N-Noona?" 

"L.Joe stalked her from a party and forced her to become his girl," C.A.P replied with an amused grin. "Stop making me sound creepy," L.Joe groaned. I chuckled to myself while Ricky let out a dreamy sigh.

"Still a better love story than Twilight,"

They howled in laughter as L.Joe flipped him off.