Chapter 5

The Classy or The Badass [[ON HOLD]]

Pink Poodle

decorative-lines-3_large-1.png

From: Unknown

I'm sorry. I didn't mean for it to happen.

-PC

 

decorative-lines-3_large-1.png

Shira POV

"Urgh! Why that little- Argh! To hell with him!" 

"Shira, what are you doing?"

"Fending my anger!"

"By crushing your cereals with your spoon?"

I released the metal spoon in my hand with a soft 'clang' and blew on my bangs. "What else can I do?" I looked at Myungsoo.

"Maybe something less violent?" he suggested with a look saying 'I'm scared of you right now, so please stop'. I sighed and took a spoonfull of crushed cereals, before choking on them.

"Oh *cough* boy," I ran to the sink to spit them out. "Egh," I made a disgusted face and hit my chest with my fist while coughing.

"The cereals are horrible. What is this?" I reached over and took the box of cereals to examine it. "Oat cereals. No wonder," losing my appetite, I pushed the cereals aside and sat back with a frown on my face. Myungsoo chuckled. "Whats so funny?" I asked with my head slightly tilted. Myungsoo looked up at me with crescent eyes. "You are," 

My nose scrunched up at Myungsoo's response. "I dont know what that really meant but I'm feeling insulted yet confuse at the same time," Myungsoo let out a small laugh and shook his head. "Nevermind. So, what's bothering you?" 

"What are you talking about? Nothing is bothering me," I muttered while looking at my bowl of crushed cereals. I was a horrible lier. If that wasn't obvious enough, I don't know what is. I felt Myungsoo's hand over mine causing my head to whip up at him. Only then I realised, I was gripping the table cloth hard as if I were choking someone by the neck. Scary. "Come on, tell me," Myungsoo urged and gave me a smile, showing his pearly whites. A smile so bright and gorgeous, it would put Kim Hyung Joong to shame. My cheeks felt hot and I immediately avoided eye contact. Whoa. What's happening to me?! I cleared my throat and gave him the most convincing smile I could give. "Thanks for worrying but I'm okay, with a capital O. It's just my English teacher and his sudden announcement about a test this week,"

Myungsoo raised an eyebrow at me. "Really?" I nodded way too fast. "Yup!" I popped the P before continuing. "Everything is fine. It's my English teacher not some pink haired, spawn of a devil, no good, lil meanie and his posse freak," I was doing well until the last part. I mentally face palm myself. If only I didn't do it mentally, I'm sure I would have a huge, red patch on my forehead in the shape of a palm. There was an awkward silence until Myungsoo bursted out laughing. "Seriously? Lil meanie? What are you, 6?" I scoffed and grabbed my bowl of cereals and stood up."I-I have never, EVER hear you use such a childish term," I groaned. "Shut up!" I turned and dumped the bowl's contents into the sink. Even when I left the kitchen, I could still hear Myungsoo's howling laughter.

There was the sound of the chair screeching against the marbled floor and the next thing I know was seeing Myungsoo doubled over in laughter as he held onto the door frame for support while his other hand around his stomach. "W-wait Shira!" he called. "What?!" I snapped but it just caused him to laugh again. "L-let me j-just..." I tapped my foot on the ground impatiently as he was trying his best to get words out. "Let me just...dye my hair pink and find a 'posse'. Will you call me a lil meanie?" I lifted my hands up in frustation. "You  already are one, you old toadhead!" My insult was just followed by another wave of laughter so I slammed the door shut and stalked off. Fine! Laugh all you want! Let's just hope you'll die from it!...Once again, scary.

decorative-lines-3_large-1.png

I had steams coming out of my ears as I walked to school. I tugged on the sling of my bag and walked faster. 7:32 was what my phone showed. Hm? Why am I out so early when classes starts at 8? Since I was almost there, I shrugged and took my sweet time to walk. 

Soon, I reached the wide open gates. Wow. I'm actually early. Unlike last week when I had to climb over the wall but failed miserably at the landing and met Teen Top's fearsome leader, L.Joe...Oh . Oh no. HOLY MOTHER OF JESUS NAMED MARY, NO!! 

I picked up my pace and dashed. Bumping into people who actually came early for school to study unlike me, tripping over small little stones-it makes no sense how a little pebble can make a dashing giant, me, fall but it did- and turning at the wrong turn then realized I made a mistake and had to turn around again. This morning is starting out SO fine. Note the obvious sarcasm.

I finally reached the garden by 7:36. Not bad huh? Its a huge campus for heaven's sake. 

I searched the garden for a pink haired dude standing in the middle of the garden with a knife in his hand to kill 'someone' for being late or at least an angry looking L.Joe, but no one was to be seen. Where is he? The fact that he knows my secret, kept me on the edge. Its a sensitive topic and if L.Joe knows, so must Teen Top. And if Teen Top knows, so does the whole school. And if the whole school knows, Woollim Highschool would know too! Oh my God, oh my God! Deep breath Shira. Deeeep and looonggg breath-

"What are you doing?"

Someone, please just cut my windpipe already. I opened my eyes and saw the position I was standing. My legs were somehow twisted into a duck slash ballet position, my hands on my hips and my eyes were staring blankly at the blinding sun. Woahoh! I'm actually flexible! 

"You're starting to creep me out," 

Remembering that someone was there, I let out an awkward laugh. "You don't say," I turned but no one was there. Weird. I thought someone was talking to me. I looked around again but saw no one. Did the sun blinded me and gave me hallucinations?! I heard a chuckle. Okay, I am definately losing my mind. After a few confusing and embarassing seconds, only then did the other voice decided to speak.

"On the tree, idiot," 

I looked up the tall and old tree and guess who I saw smirking at me? Yes, the damn pink poodle. He seems to be enjoying the moment but I sure wasn't. "L.Joe, let's talk down here, on the ground and discuss about serious matters like normal people, shall we?" I gave my most fakest yet innocent smile. He cocked his head to the side and watched me with amusement. "What about, no?" Damn you! 

"Well unlike you, I have bussiness to take care of. So please, can we just get this over with?" I almost whined. Almost. 

He swinged his legs and landed on the ground swiftly. I was shocked but tried not to show it. He's good. His smile dissapeared but was replaced with a smirk. A devious smirk. 

"I dont know, princess. From today onwards," he lean forward and whispered, "You are my bussiness too," 

Maiday! Maiday! There's someone crossing the comfort zone! I repeat, a pink poodle is crossing the damn comfort zone!

My poker face remains as I pushed him away. He obediantly stepped back. Oh, thank God! I cleared my throat and speak. "Why do you need this favour? And why me?"

"The reason is only for me to know, and for you to stay out of and you seem to be good at keeping your emotions since I know you're drooling on the inside," what? How did he know- Snap out of it Shira!

I avoided looking at his face. "So I just have to act like we are in a relantionship until your private matters are solved?" L.Joe hummwd in agreement. Suddenly, the atmosphere was filled with an awkward silence. "So what am I suppose to do now?"

Silence

"I guess, you can go to your class. I will meet you later,"

Awkward

"Uh...okay. I'll be going," he did not give any reaction but he stared at my back as I retreated to my class. Once I was out of sight, I let out a huge breath of relieve. 

Whoo! The silence could've killed me. I wonder how I was suppose to act since I am his 'girlfriend'. Just that thought gave me shivers.

I was walking leisurely to class when,

"Hey! Isn't that Park Shira?"

"You mean the girl that stole our L.Joe?"

WHAT?! What did I do? Run Shira. My inner self ordered me. Sheesh, I know but-

"Get her!"

Gotta run! Gotta run! Damn you pink poodle! You caused this!

I hate poodles now. Especially the pink ones.