14 Y O U ' R E

Father and Daughter

Chapter 13: You are the first to make my heart beat ally

 

 

Who am I to you?” her mind rephrased his question a few times, “y-you… eum~ ar-are…” but she kept giving out uncertain stutters which caused him cut her off.

“See? You couldn’t even answer that simple question…” Jaejoong was right, “get your out of my room,” he said gently and calmly avoiding any hindrances to their fixed ties.

“But Jaejoong…” Jae Eun uttered showing signs of complaint.

“No buts,” he stood up from his bed and tried to get rid Jae Eun off his sight, “you don’t have to feed me. I am not your pet,” Jaejoong pushed her out lightly.

“And as long as you have not yet figured out what to give me as your reply, don’t bother talking to me…” he pointed out, releasing his slight anger to her over a sentence.

 

Jae Eun’s figure was now standing straight before his bedroom door. Before Jaejoong could completely close it, his hard-headed daughter stepped in once more and tried to get the chance to wrap her arms around his thin waist.

 

“I can’t do that… I can’t not talk to you,” she muffled out a whine as her face sunk on his body, “you are Jaejoong… MY JAEJOONG, okay?” she revealed her crying face to him while emphasizing the last two words she just said.

 

Jae Eun brought her small hands on his cheeks and cupped it while looking at his eyes intently. There is quite a while of silence before Jaejoong could even muster a word. His daughter intentionally pulled him to a kiss that no matter what he do, his mind seems forgetting how to process what is happening to the both of them.

Unable to clear what’s on his mind, he pulled her by the waist gesturing to her she needed to come closer and initiated a deep kiss shared by him and his only DAUGHTER. The moment they first shared their kiss, both of their hearts thumped hardly and both of them forgot how they are related to each other for real.

 

“I’m so sorry… I didn’t mean to,” Jaejoong managed to apologize for what he did to her, “I was just carried away.”

“Kwenchana…” she smiled despite her teary eyes, “now you know who you are exactly to me…” Jae Eun looked on her feet.

“Huh?” he seemed lost in his own little world.

“I just answered your question…” she stated a fact, “I love you, Jaejoong. I don’t know how did this happen. But trust me or not, I’ve tried my best to push that thought out of my mind,” was her explanation.

“This is not right, Jae Eun. This is nonsense,” Jaejoong debated with her, “cut the crap off. We’re both related to each other― we’re father and daughter to be exact!”

“This is not nonsense. To you, it might be a YES, but to me, it is the other way around,” she possessed heavy breaths in between what she said, “and I’ve told you already, I tried my very best to avoid this but everything I do won’t just work out!”

“Jae Eun!” his hands supported both of the sides of his head.

“And don’t worry about it…” she walked to her room, “I never even obliged you to love me back.”

“Jae Eun…” his voice turned softer than a while ago when he saw Jae Eun walked inside her room.

 

She threw her lifeless-like body on the bed as soon as she made her way through her only private area. Her position is supine as her head stayed sunk in on the pillow, muffling cries.

 

“What did I get myself in to?” she asked herself wallowing in sadness, “was it that bad to love?”

 

Meanwhile, Jaejoong, who went to get himself a glass of wine downstairs on their mini bar, kept replaying the scenes that happened just a while ago in his mind. From the kiss to his daughter’s confession. Later that night, the glass of wine he is drinking turned to a few more shots.

 

The next morning, the bright sunrays escaped the blinds from Jae Eun’s room. It slowly pierced through the small openings of her eyes causing her to wake up. Her hand patted for her alarm clock on the wooden table near her. She peeked through her one eye and caused her a shock to death when…

 

“! It’s 9:30AM!” her feet automatically stood up along with her legs.

 

But she halted back to a stop when she saw her puffy eyes. Must be because of her never-ending cries last time. She decided not to attend classes for the day instead and just ran downstairs only to find a sleeping-drunk Jaejoong at the mini bar.

 

“Jae Eun…”

“He really drunk only to forget about last night?” sadness washed over her. Well wrong.

“Jae Eun-ah, what have you done to me?” he weeped and said in his slumber.

“Huh?” she got nearer him, “Jaejoong…” Jae Eun gently gave him a gentle shake.

“OUCH! ~~ headache…” she had to support him in order for him not to fall.

“Kwenchana?”

“Ne,” he looked at her.

“I’ll go get you hot water,” Jae Eun halted back when she was pulled into a hug, “don’t go…” he rested his head on her back.

“Yah!” she panicked because of a sudden change in him, “w-what do you think you are doing?” she startled then, too.

“PAYBACK~” he sneakily laughed, “you kissed me last night…”

“And so?” Jae Eun tried to hide her blush but failed nonetheless, “did you think that kiss is just nothing?”

“Ani…” picturing a pout with a smile.

“Then what?!” she let go of his touch, “what is happening? Did the world suddenly turn upside down now?”

“Hmmm?”

“Oh damn! You really are drunk…” she cursed, “I think you should give it a rest first then we’ll see what happens after…”

 

Jae Eun didn’t really want to assume things the way she wanted it to be so, everytime Jaejoong makes an attempt of hugging or kissing her, she distances herself from him.

 

“Jae Eun…”

“What now?”

“What ‘what now?’…” he asked, “why are you distancing yourself from me again?”

“You know what? You just needed a rest. After that, you’re back to normal,” she beamed with a smile.

“I AM ALRIGHT, okay?” Jaejoong stood up and then landed on his .

“Oh, yeah, you really looked just FINE,” she rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

 

I don't know what to write so my dongsaeng-cousin helped me wrote this one.
Hope you guys will like it, ne?
I will be updating the next one in a few minutes/hours probably.



THANK YOU ALL GUYS!
I LOVE YOU ALL!

 

 

MORE SUBSCRIBERS AND COMMENTS :)

 

 

-- barbieBOO --