TR||Fast Track Winners||

TENDER ROSE || Writing Contest || All Winners Announced|| (New Competition) ||
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

prize winners

Fast Track

Fast Track •Winners • Honorable Mentions • Readers' Choice • Nominations

first place

headinthebooks101: Earth to Ashes

Theme: Exodus

 

 

It was a very close call between the placement of the top three, but this one just won out.  Everything about it was fantastic, from execution of the theme to the dystopian setting to the character development.  A job very well done, and congratulations to the author!

Prizes:

– 3500 karma points & upvote

– feature in my recs list

– feature in the Reading is Beautiful shop

– story graphic designed by StarCross

All prizes should be awarded by the end of the first week of February (allowing reasonable time for the graphic to be made!).
 

second place

Miechan: Embrace the Thumbnail Moon

Theme: Exodus

The bromance between the two main characters was superbly handled and the story thrived on it.  Well-paced, well written and altogether captivating, this was a thoroughly deserving second place and only narrowly missed on first as the romance (while not the main relationship) played a bit too significant a part for a competition with a no-idol-pairing requirement.  On the other hand, this is an author to follow for any Daragon shippers and I feel thoroughly priviledged to have had the opportunity to read it.

 

Prizes:

– 2250 karma points & upvote

– feature in my recs list

– feature in the Reading is Beautiful shop

 

All prizes should be awarded by the end of the third week of January.

third place

vigour: Ex Cathedra/From The Chair

Theme: Silent Love

This hit every spot I could have wanted for the Silent Love theme and has consequently been nominated for a theme winner as well.  One or two instances of loose plot/scene-setting could have been tightened up, but it would be hard to fault it on anything else and it was a very engaging read with palpable dynamics between the two leads.

 

Prizes:

– 1250 karma points

– feature in my recs list

– feature in the Reading is Beautiful shop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter