Chapter:2

I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal's POV: 

 

 

"Please students take your seats and quiet down." The teachers says in an assertive tone. I obey my teachers command and look for a seat where I'm most comfortable at,in the back. Don't get me wrong I'm not the kind of  person that doesn't like talking,it's just hard for me to be friendly to people I first meet. 

No matter how friendly I try to be it just comes out the complete  opposite of how I want it to sound. It's almost like I say the opposite of how I feel and most the time I can't control it. Just to make sure I'm not sitting next to anybody I wait for everyone to sit down before I find my seat. Lucky me there's two empty seats right in the back. 

I sit down and put my bookbag on my left and dig for my notebook. Suddenly I hear footsteps coming near the desk next to mine. I look up and see a boy settle in the desk right next to me. The boy notices me staring at him and smiles. He turns his body to face me and says,

"Hi I'm Amber I'm new here"

ummm what the heck Amber is a girl name....then it clicked. WHAT THE HELL HE'S A SHE!? What?? She looks exactly like a boy! I mean her hair,face and body just doesn't give off a "girly aura "if you know what I mean. All I can say is  that  shocked is an understatement right now. I try to muster up the friendliest thing I can say at the moment. 
"Hi." 
I mutter without even looking at her. God damn it Krystal. way to go. she probably thinks im a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter