Chapter:3

I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber's POV: 

 


The teacher said that we have to be paired with a partner and I got so excited cause I saw Sulli in my class and she was my first choice. Sulli and I looked at each other and smiled.We already knew that we wanted to be each others partner,But then he said  the person to our the right will be our partner.

 I look at Sulli and she looks at me and gives me a pout. I laugh and mouth 'maybe next time' she nods and turns around to the front. The only person in my row is Krystal. I talked to her in the beginning of class,and she isn't very friendly. I tried to keep conversing with her,but in the end all I got was her name and 'hi'. 

I wanna talk to her and get to know her for some reason. The bell rings and everyone gets  up to go to recess. I see Krystal get up. I'm gonna talk to her I'm gonna do it i say to myself.I gather up my courage and quickly say 
"Hey Krystal! Guess that means we're partners huh?" 
"Obviously" she says giving me a glare that sends shivers down my spine and goosebumps up my arms. In a blink of an eye the conversation was over and she ran out the classroom before I could even respond. Just Great. 

I should probably find Sulli. I walk out the classroom and walk to the school garden. I look around in awe. It's beautiful...all these flowers  are...amazing. I finish looking at the flowers and spot Sulli laughing and giggling  with two other girls. 

I feel a little nervous cause I don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter